[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Ok i did diferent tree but you can easily do the same , i can make PoB for you if you want with our tree and dom blow

This is my friends PoB , he play dom blow every league , i did this tree

Is 100 % cold conversion with a pair of cheap unique gloves , our minions chill and freeze evrything , very easy lvling andy, rest gear just what i picked of the ground + tabula

For smite just ruthless and ancestral call + zombie+ relic till 28

Much respect

Cold coversion dom blow : https://pastebin.com/2H4Dt9hw

hello eldest!

I have just switched to Dom Blow. It feels really good when the Sentinels are up but I think might be doing something wrong in that the attack speed of Dom Blow is SOO slow.

Can you take a quick peak at my character and let me know if I am doing something wrong or if I need an entirely different weapon type for dom blow. I chose a one handed with hi phy DPS but it feels like it takes so long to swing for even a single hit.

I am doing a pure phy Dom blow while leveling (since cold conversion with the gloves is not for 20 more levels. I am using a 6 link Dom Blow, Pride and Ancestral Warchief(linked with maim), and Carrion Golem.

The beginning of the Dominus fight was rough because I could not get anything to die to raise my Sentinels.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2021, 11:37:54 AM
Take the resolute technique keystone. It should help dominating blow feel better you should get them spawning more.
"
riniah wrote:
Take the resolute technique keystone. It should help dominating blow feel better you should get them spawning more.

thank you! I will do that.
"
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Ok i did diferent tree but you can easily do the same , i can make PoB for you if you want with our tree and dom blow

Is 100 % cold conversion with a pair of cheap unique gloves , our minions chill and freeze evrything , very easy lvling andy, rest gear just what i picked of the ground + tabula

Much respect

hello eldest!

I have just switched to Dom Blow. It feels really good when the Sentinels are up but I think might be doing something wrong in that the attack speed of Dom Blow is SOO slow.

Can you take a quick peak at my character and let me know if I am doing something wrong or if I need an entirely different weapon type for dom blow. I chose a one handed with hi phy DPS but it feels like it takes so long to swing for even a single hit.

I am doing a pure phy Dom blow while leveling (since cold conversion with the gloves is not for 20 more levels. I am using a 6 link Dom Blow, Pride and Ancestral Warchief(linked with maim), and Carrion Golem.

The beginning of the Dominus fight was rough because I could not get anything to die to raise my Sentinels.

Hello my friend

Sory for late reply , i had a lot of work

Ok , you not supposed to sit there and dps , you just need apply debuff
I suggest a claw to you , its the best plus LGoH

I just check your character , since you are doing our tree and not from pob you have to play diferent

Take resolute technique as was said , keep doing our tree

Do dom blow , carion golem , holy relic , skeleton or zombie

You need carion + relic to make those first kills

I did this , spawn carion + relic find first mobs kill them , kite a bit if need then dom blow guardian spawns and you are gtg

Later can do dom blow + HoP + relic + carion golem

Ditch the pride if you have too

I didnt used any aura only hatred after cold conversion

I followed the pob i gave you till i switched like 100 regrets
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Much respect

hello eldest!

Hello my friend

Sory for late reply , i had a lot of work

Ok , you not supposed to sit there and dps , you just need apply debuff
I suggest a claw to you , its the best plus LGoH

I just check your character , since you are doing our tree and not from pob you have to play diferent

Take resolute technique as was said , keep doing our tree

Do dom blow , carion golem , holy relic , skeleton or zombie

You need carion + relic to make those first kills

I did this , spawn carion + relic find first mobs kill them , kite a bit if need then dom blow guardian spawns and you are gtg

Later can do dom blow + HoP + relic + carion golem

Ditch the pride if you have too

I didnt used any aura only hatred after cold conversion

I followed the pob i gave you till i switched like 100 regrets

Thank you for the good information!!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2021, 6:40:37 PM
ok guys, thanks for the help, this is much smoother!!

I grabbed res technique and picked up a high attack speed weapon and now I can much more easily hit the monsters to start spawning and can keep them summoned while working through the areas.

I am going to switch to spider/cyclone in the mid 60's some where but this feels more than good enough to get there.

Thanks again!
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

My Character is now 100 and I have invested a lot of currency into making this build par with some other HIGH dps builds currently in the game while also having the ADVANTAGE of having a character that is not affraid of any content in the game.

I have managed to do so and I am happy with the results.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/caTNU7s9

(Just a quick pointer, the mana reservation is still broken in some shape or form, it shows I have 19% mana reservation left with that being 1025. That is not accurate since I have 31 mana only ingame, that being less than 1%)

If there is anyone with any suggestions I am always willing to hear them out and discuss it further otherwise in my own estimation I have min/maxed this build and having a LOT of FUN doing so.

Thank you and looking to hear some feedback if you have some.

"
Ellarizz wrote:

My Character is now 100 and I have invested a lot of currency into making this build par with some other HIGH dps builds currently in the game while also having the ADVANTAGE of having a character that is not affraid of any content in the game.

(Just a quick pointer, the mana reservation is still broken in some shape or form, it shows I have 19% mana reservation left with that being 1025. That is not accurate since I have 31 mana only ingame, that being less than 1%)

If there is anyone with any suggestions I am always willing to hear them out and discuss it further otherwise in my own estimation I have min/maxed this build and having a LOT of FUN doing so.

{STANDING OVATION} !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is simply incredible!! Congrats!

(note: when POB imports your character and sees that you have Vaal Discipline, it enables the Vaal portion of Discipline instead of the regular discipline. If you go to the Skills window of POB and enable discipline, you will see your mana reservation match what you see in game exactly).

Your gear is so good! The double corrupt on the armor makes me quiver in happiness :)

I don't have any suggestions since your build is phenomenal. I do have two questions

1) How did you like your Flask setup? I am thinking of copying it exactly with one small change. I am thinking of using Iron skin on the quicksilver instead of freeze immunity. My thought process is that Quicksilver is a proactive flask but freeze immunity (in 3.15) has to be reactive.

Was there a specific reason you put freeze immunity on the quicksilver?

2) Why did you choose Shield Charge instead of flame dash? Was it just for the constant steady movement instead of the quick dodge ability?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2021, 10:08:32 PM
"
"
Ellarizz wrote:

{STANDING OVATION} !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is simply incredible!! Congrats!

(note: when POB imports your character and sees that you have Vaal Discipline, it enables the Vaal portion of Discipline instead of the regular discipline. If you go to the Skills window of POB and enable discipline, you will see your mana reservation match what you see in game exactly).

Your gear is so good! The double corrupt on the armor makes me quiver in happiness :)

I don't have any suggestions since your build is phenomenal. I do have two questions

1) How did you like your Flask setup? I am thinking of copying it exactly with one small change. I am thinking of using Iron skin on the quicksilver instead of freeze immunity. My thought process is that Quicksilver is a proactive flask but freeze immunity (in 3.15) has to be reactive.

Was there a specific reason you put freeze immunity on the quicksilver?

2) Why did you choose Shield Charge instead of flame dash? Was it just for the constant steady movement instead of the quick dodge ability?

Thank you Andy! To be completely honest with everyone of you this would not have been possible without Andy! You have been helping all of us and continue doing so. So again from all of us thank you so much for your time and guidance.

1:) My flask setup is really good for me, what I mean with that is yes you could easily swap it with Iron skin instead and would honestly do you better but for me I had problem with the content (Delve) I was doing and got frozen from time to time, since I have chill on my other automatic flask that one would be empty sometimes and using quicksilver with freezing immunity made me get away from harms way, since freeze is almost the only thing that can kill me.

2:) Shield Charge is also tied to the content believe it or not :)
Delving is amazing with shield charge, I just charge from point to point, makes it so much faster to get from point A to B. (thats the only reason)

I was thinking about boosting the dps even more btw, instead of having Eyes of the greatwolf talisman I was thinking about going for a hunter/warlord influened amulet with +1 strenght and 1+ physical dmg on it with 25% reduced Pride but unfortunatly it got taken away from PoE Trade before I had the chance to get to it. Was thinking about implimenting Pride aswell into the build (Going a little bit less ES but much more minion dps). Been having my Poe Trade on the lookout for it ever since if the owner decides to give it a go on the market again.
Last edited by Ellarizz on Aug 21, 2021, 11:04:53 PM
Awesome Ellarizz!

I understand your choices better now and it makes sense.

That amulet would have been sick. One guy used something similar last league and it boosted his DPS nicely.

I have to say, if you took your exact build this league, and placed it in last league before the nerfs, your damage numbers would have been sick. Even as it is they look excellent.

Congrats again, not only getting to 100, but having the best version of this build this league (IMO).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info