[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

gz Ellariz! hi all.. im just using the build to kill sirus so my necro's a.g. wont die to his shit, and doing sirus carries too. loool. it's so fun that i can get sirus to culling range (coz of zdps) and have an MF cull him loooooooooooooooooooooool.

btw arent u guys annoyed by the stuns?.. that's why i've chosen skin of the lords with 'unwavering stance'.
Last edited by minaceleste2 on Aug 22, 2021, 2:34:34 PM
"
minaceleste2 wrote:

btw arent u guys annoyed by the stuns?.. that's why i've chosen skin of the lords with 'unwavering stance'.

I don't feel too effected by them.

We block 3/4 of them and Brine King softens the effects of the ones that get through.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 22, 2021, 11:35:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your pob Ellarizz its very cool!
It already been helpful along with Andy's to give me more ideas for my character this league.
What stat on a rare jewel would provide the most DPS for our minions?
it would not be better wie use 35% inc / 3% attack speed minion dmg cluster without skills ? ( must be boost the dps more then passiv skill´s )

i use 2 medium cluster for reduced reservation (determination etc ) to run artic armor an war banner to ( boost dps and make me freeze imun)

what you guys thinking?

here my pob

https://pastebin.com/6a2KyWB3

sorry for my bad english :>

other question

what you guys thinking about
??
Last edited by Grunnark on Aug 23, 2021, 1:01:18 AM
"
Grunnark wrote:
it would not be better wie use 35% inc / 3% attack speed minion dmg cluster without skills ? ( must be boost the dps more then passiv skill´s )

i use 2 medium cluster for reduced reservation (determination etc ) to run artic armor an war banner to ( boost dps and make me freeze imun)

what you guys thinking?

here my pob

https://pastebin.com/6a2KyWB3

That is a very interesting build version.

The arctic armor is going to add a nice extra layer of defense.

You do have less DPS than the poison or impale versions do, even with the nice corrupted armor you have so you may find killing some of the real high health monsters a touch slow.

Nice work!
Have any of you guys used a Taunt stat on a rare jewel?

I just grabbed one with:

"Minions have 4% chance to Taunt on Hit with Attacks"

The 20 spiders hit like crazy so the taunt will be almost always up on a big single target. And since I am not the source of the taunt, I think my character would take 10% less damage when the monster is taunted.

This seems good.....
There is one problem though. Sadly spiders don't taunt, cause they can't be targeted.
"
Imochdiplatt wrote:
There is one problem though. Sadly spiders don't taunt, cause they can't be targeted.

yes!!! That limitation does make this stat much less useful. :(

The 5 Sentinels can still taunt but I don't know if they hit often enough to make it useful.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 23, 2021, 7:03:59 PM
Out of curiosity, I tried to see how the Frenzy Charge specters would work in this build.

As expected, they did a good job getting frenzy to the minions but would not stay alive in any sort of hard content making them all but useless.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 23, 2021, 7:33:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info