[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
dusiek wrote:
Hi guys

Great build. But i have problems with single target damage.
Sirus lv8 cant kill me but... killing him take's a lot of time.
Can somebody look at my account? Any advice? What should i upgrade?

Thank you

hi there :)

*For single target damage like Sirus, the Sentinels do all the heavy lifting.

The best way to scale the Sentinels damage is to raise the level of the HOP gem

To do this:

a) Get an Empower Level 4
b) Get a corrupted chest piece with either of these corruptions (or both if your super lucky!)

1) +1 to level of socketed gems
2) +2 to level of Duration gems

* While the sentinels do all the heavy lifting, your ankle biter spiders can certainly help. When facing a single target like Sirus, remove your Melee Splash gem from the spiders (since it is useless against a single target) and put in a pure damage support gem like Melee Physicals Damage. This will give the spiders a little more Oomph when fighting.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 16, 2021, 11:47:30 AM
Hi,

Really liking the build and just hit 90 with it but I am confused by the Uncompromising/Self-Discipline selection (I tried searching through these posts but couldn't really find an answer).

I can already fit all the auras, clarity lvl1, determination, HoP and Discipline. If I use those passives its going to free up mana reserve hurting defenses, is there supposed to be another aura we pick up?
"
xxtraPickles wrote:
Hi,

Really liking the build and just hit 90 with it but I am confused by the Uncompromising/Self-Discipline selection (I tried searching through these posts but couldn't really find an answer).

I can already fit all the auras, clarity lvl1, determination, HoP and Discipline. If I use those passives its going to free up mana reserve hurting defenses, is there supposed to be another aura we pick up?

hello!

I tried to take a look at your character to give you some advice but your profile is private.

"
"
xxtraPickles wrote:
Hi,

hello!

I tried to take a look at your character to give you some advice but your profile is private.

Should be public now, I skipped the cluster path on the top right for now because I don't have the jewels because of the concerns with the less reservation.
Last edited by xxtraPickles on Aug 16, 2021, 2:15:42 PM
"
xxtraPickles wrote:
"
"
xxtraPickles wrote:
Hi,

hello!

Should be public now, I skipped the cluster path on the top right for now because I don't have the jewels because of the concerns with the less reservation.

hello! Thank you for making it public. Here are some random comments

* in this league, there are two versions people are running. A poison version and an Impale version. It looks like you might still be running a defunct bleed version

* You are fitting your auras in because you have invested a lot of tree points into Discord Artisan and Sovereignty and are using Charisma. The Impale version does not use either of those tree clusters and instead uses a more efficient Medium Cluster jewel with Uncompromising/Self-Discipline. If you like your tree the way it is, you can replace the medium cluster with something that gives your minions damage. (another medium using Cult Leader and Disciples would work well).

* Note that we only use clarity so that we can use the Waters Eye mod that gives us a ton of extra ES based on our mana if we are using Clarity. You don't have that mod on your Watchers Eye

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 16, 2021, 3:07:29 PM
Oh I see, yeah I didn't check the actual skills in the current POB. Thanks for checking. For now everything still feels ez mode, but haven't even done shaper yet. Will look at switching over once I start to stall out.

Hello my friends!

I took some time today and did some theory crafting on the poison build. I like what I ended up with. Please take a look and provide some feedback.

Here are the stats (no flasks have been enabled, and this is not GG equipment).

Level: 97
Armor: 66k
ES: 9026
Total DPS*: 3.5M
Res: 76/81/76 (all capped before Endurance Charges)

Block: 75/68 (I traded spell block % for a large boost in ES and Armor. The 68 jumps to 74 based on a jewel stat that is in this pob). Play this one by ear as you get to end game. You may find you need Holy Dominion and if so you will need to change the very beginning of the tree to use the strength nodes instead of the ES/armor nodes.

* This does NOT include the corrupted armor which would increase the DPS to over 4M. This DPS number is the combined 5 Sentinels(1 sentinel for helmet enchant) and 20 Spiders (single target)

Your numbers will vary slightly based on what rare jewels you end up using.

I believe this is a viable end game set up. Please take a moment to review it and let me know if you see any mistakes or anything that can be improved. The Flasks are just place holders, use what ever you are comfortable with besides 1 writhing jar which is required. Obviously cover bleed and freeze if possible.

https://pastebin.com/f6LSEbw0
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 16, 2021, 8:50:16 PM
I did not enjoy leveling this character last league as I chose a horrible skill to level with.

If you guys liked what you leveled with, could you let me know what you used up until you could equip the dagger?
"

I believe this is a viable end game set up. Please take a moment to review it and let me know if you see any mistakes or anything that can be improved. The Flasks are just place holders, use what ever you are comfortable with besides 1 writhing jar which is required. Obviously cover bleed and freeze if possible.

https://pastebin.com/f6LSEbw0

AWESOME !! Now I have to fix some things in my build to reflect those but I like it.

One question, yesterday you told me to use Flesh Offering instead of Spirit offering but on this POB you use Spirit Offering, so which one is better to use in the poison version ?

Thank you a lot andy
"
One question, yesterday you told me to use Flesh Offering instead of Spirit offering but on this POB you use Spirit Offering, so which one is better to use in the poison version ?

Thank you a lot andy

That is the strange thing. On the Impale builds, Flesh Offering is a tiny bit higher but on this poison build, Spirit Offering is a tiny bit higher.

I am not sure why, so my suggestion is to load your specific build into POB and see which of the two offerings is better.

Best to be safe since I can't explain why it is changing build to build. The differences are tiny either way though so there is no real mistake one way or another.

If you see any mistakes please let me know. I basically edited the build owners POB to take advantage of the mana reverts.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 16, 2021, 10:57:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info