[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Andy

On uncompromising medium cluster what you would say to get “ self control” as 2nd notable to lower discipline reservation 30 % or not good idea ?

I hit these two together as i was crafting and also + 5 lightning + 5 cold resist each small node that why i am thinking it

Please let me know your thoughts
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Andy

On uncompromising medium cluster what you would say to get “ self control” as 2nd notable to lower discipline reservation 30 % or not good idea ?

I hit these two together as i was crafting and also + 5 lightning + 5 cold resist each small node that why i am thinking it

Please let me know your thoughts

Hello!

Yes, I believe most people are using the pair of Self Control and Uncompromising together. Those two work for any version of the build.

People are also using Cult Leaders and Disciples for DPS on a second medium cluster.
I have the dps medium cluster + small with enduring composure

Damn you made my day

I was very happy to hit both those two + 2 resists we need
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Hey guys! I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm having a real hard time keeping my spiders up continuously and I am not sure why. I get my initial 20, then as I am mapping I'm casting desecrate to make sure I have corpses and I see the spider icon 'refresh', but then randomly all of them will still just seem to go away, and I am stuck in the middle of a pack of mobs with nothing but sentinels. Any advice? I appreciate it!

EDIT:
Also, I'm not sure If I have the most up to date PoB. I have seen you say that you don't need 2 writhing jars anymore and a few other things, but those aren't reflected in the PoB that I have. Any chance somebody could provide me with the most up to date ones? Thanks a bunch
Last edited by Senckx on Aug 16, 2021, 9:46:52 AM
"
Senckx wrote:
Hey guys! I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm having a real hard time keeping my spiders up continuously and I am not sure why. I get my initial 20, then as I am mapping I'm casting desecrate to make sure I have corpses and I see the spider icon 'refresh', but then randomly all of them will still just seem to go away, and I am stuck in the middle of a pack of mobs with nothing but sentinels. Any advice? I appreciate it!

Hello!

The Spiders have a time limit of 30 seconds if not refreshed.

When mapping, there should be a ton of corpses to revive so you won't need to cast desecrate very often (usually at beginning of map and end of map before boss, or if you get stuck off on the side of a map and have to traverse a long way with out encountering monsters).

Remember that to summon the spiders, it is YOU that has to deal a killing blow to summon. You need to be right in the thick of the fight with your spiders so that your culling strike will take effect. Some times you can get unlucky and not deal a killing blow but most times in packs you will get one or two which is all you need to refresh the spiders.

If you happen to find yourself in a mapping situation where your spiders all die at once, you have to remove yourself from the fight, go off to the side and resummon them using desecrate and the writhing jar. Make sure your sentinels are not active because many times they will kill the worms before you can.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 16, 2021, 9:55:21 AM
"
"
Senckx wrote:

Hello!

The Spiders have a time limit of 30 seconds if not refreshed.

When mapping, there should be a ton of corpses to revive so you won't need to cast desecrate very often (usually at beginning of map and end of map before boss, or if you get stuck off on the side of a map and have to traverse a long way with out encountering monsters).

Remember that to summon the spiders, it is YOU that has to deal a killing blow to summon. You need to be right in the thick of the fight with your spiders so that your culling strike will take effect. Some times you can get unlucky and not deal a killing blow but most times in packs you will get one or two which is all you need to refresh the spiders.

If you happen to find yourself in a mapping situation where your spiders all die at once, you have to remove yourself from the fight, go off to the side and resummon them using desecrate and the writhing jar. Make sure your sentinels are not active because many times they will kill the worms before you can.

Oh I can't believe I didn't realize that, I guess I need to read more hahaha, thank you so so much!

Also I edited my last post, but do you happen to have the most recent PoB's on hand? I just want to be sure mine is the most recent. Again thank you!
Hi guys

Great build. But i have problems with single target damage.
Sirus lv8 cant kill me but... killing him take's a lot of time.
Can somebody look at my account? Any advice? What should i upgrade?

Thank you
"
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello, right now i have a little issue, my sentinels die a lot in the fights againt Elder/shaper guardians in maven invitations, they die very fast and my main damage is from the spiders, is there something i may be missing ??

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/78eadakt

Thanks for the time.

hello there!

It took me a little while to figure out what is wrong but I think I see it.

Your HOP gem setup is causing the health of your Sentinels to be 50% of what they should be in end game. My POB has a sentinel health of 29k but yours are only 15k.

This is due to 2 reasons:

1) You are not using the Empower Gem. When you add in an Empower level 4, your sentinel health will jump to 24k

2) You do not yet have the corrupted armor which raises the level of HOP by 2. When you get that, you will pick up another 5k getting you to ~29k health for the sentinels, which should give you much better up time.

So in short, you are not doing anything wrong, you just need to grind out these items (which can be expensive sadly).

Please let me know if I was clear and good luck to you!

Hello Andy, Thanks for the advice, i put a Empower lvl 3 and a loyal with +2 and right now im happy with the build, May be later i will try a breach lord invitation.
"
braniels2 wrote:

Hello Andy, Thanks for the advice, i put a Empower lvl 3 and a loyal with +2 and right now im happy with the build, May be later i will try a breach lord invitation.

excellent!! Happy killing!!
"
Senckx wrote:

Also I edited my last post, but do you happen to have the most recent PoB's on hand? I just want to be sure mine is the most recent. Again thank you!

There are two versions people are playing this league. One is a poison version and one is the impale version from last league. They are roughly similar in defense and damage so you can choose what you like. You can use the following POB's as guides:

Poison: https://pastebin.com/7QWvHaqD
Impale: https://pastebin.com/hEQYjgTD

note that I am unsure if the poison POB was updated to reflect the mana changes that were changed early in the league. The Impale version has been updated to reflect those changes.

Good luck to you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info