[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
"
Jack0o wrote:
Maybe you should add info about quests with skill points reward to you leveling section? That would be very helpful for noobs like me ;)

If you have any specific questions, please ask them here and I am sure some one will help out.

Hello. Such a question - how will the reaper look like as a replacement for the heralds of purity in this build? I myself am a beginner, only I play the second league, so I cannot understand myself. :D

I apologize for the lameness - google translator.
"
Daroom wrote:
"
"
Jack0o wrote:
Maybe you should add info about quests with skill points reward to you leveling section? That would be very helpful for noobs like me ;)

If you have any specific questions, please ask them here and I am sure some one will help out.

Hello. Such a question - how will the reaper look like as a replacement for the heralds of purity in this build? I myself am a beginner, only I play the second league, so I cannot understand myself. :D

I apologize for the lameness - google translator.

I think it has a chance to be interesting. You can read here for more information for some ideas (this is a necro thread but it can give you some extra opinions).

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/oo0tzz/anyone_theorycrafting_a_reaper_spider_necro
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 25, 2021, 6:18:41 PM
Hi,
why is Cast when damage taken support linked with Summon holy relic? Is it because when you get 3k+ damage, Holy relic is probably not spawned?
"
Plokas20 wrote:
Hi,
why is Cast when damage taken support linked with Summon holy relic? Is it because when you get 3k+ damage, Holy relic is probably not spawned?

It is QOL mostly because he non stop dies and you would be self casting a ton.
We will have to keep our eye on this. I don't know if it will be enough to make a difference but we will need to play with it once it is rebalanced to see what effects it has on us.

=======================
From GGG today:

Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?

Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.
3.15.0c Patch Notes
Fixed a bug where Skin of the Loyal was unable to receive blue sockets.

:D:D
Last edited by greezly2 on Jul 26, 2021, 7:34:25 AM
Hello Andy , hope you having a great league

Tomorow start my league in PS

I hope the build still survives the nerfs , i was waiting play it this league:-(

Wich skill we use for leveling until we get arakalis dagger for spiders ? Dom blow + HoP ?

Thank you and sory in advance for all questions i am going to ask this league,is my first time with templar

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello Andy , hope you having a great league

Tomorow start my league in PS

I hope the build still survives the nerfs , i was waiting play it this league:-(

Wich skill we use for leveling until we get arakalis dagger for spiders ? Dom blow + HoP ?

Thank you and sory in advance for all questions i am going to ask this league,is my first time with templar

Respect

Hello!

The nerfs are rough. Hopefully some of the mana changes that are being rolled back soon will aid us.

I think leveling with Dom Blow and HOP is fine. I am leveling with SRS right now and am almost at maps.

The currency drops from the league mechanic are almost useless so affording the dagger is going to take a long time I fear.

Good luck to you!
I have been starting with this build and wanted to ask a few questions.
1- Before getting the rings for HoP mana reserved, there is a minion that can help on damage (I know spiders do a lot by themselves)?
2- I saw a few pages ago about a impale variant, is that stronger then the currently one on the guide?
3- The guide goes about Bleed, but the pob show poison support (vile toxins) The change was because poison got buff this league?
4- the new banner give us %inc armour and evasion, would be possible to fit that one ?
Seems like I am developing my character (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jack0o/characters) according to the plan but I'm struggling at T1 maps... Some mobs kill me in 2-3 shots, my zombies are cleared pretty easy by larger groups of mobs, especially those from Expedition sites... I'm not sure what's wrong but I feel very weak...

At the moment:
-I have second ascendancy
-CI unlocked
-I'm at 3.4k ES, 3.5k mana (90% of mana reserved)
-Arakaali’s Fang is still few EX so I'm using some 1h-weapon with high physical dmg
-using Zombies with Ruthless, Predator, Minion Life
-using HoP with Meat Shield
-using all 3 auras
-got Aegis Aurora, Rainbowstride and Healthy Mind jewel (my only uniques from the build)
-resistances and chance to block capped

On paper it doesn't look that bad... I'm trying to develop my defense as survivability is my biggest issue atm. Are there any crucial gamechanging nodes / items / gems I may be missing? Or my only hope is to farm for Arakaali's Fang in acts 9-10? ;]

PS. I am summoning Holy Relic manually, because Cast When Damage Taken have procked it very rarely.
Last edited by Jack0o on Jul 27, 2021, 8:42:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info