[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thank you for this guide

First question is I'm using 2 circle of guilt with 30%+ reduced reservation, so I can still manage to use bloodlust and ruthless, do I have to switch them out?

Secondly is why POB doesn't show my stats correctly? It got my DPS, armour, mana and reservations wrong.

One more thing, does the wither touch applied by our spiders affected by this belt enchant "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances"?

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by xyzionz on Jul 25, 2021, 4:03:57 PM
I am on lv92. I hope to minimize the changes. I kept the my previous other gem links, only took out the maim gem from flesh and stone and replaced it with vitality (bloodlust in HOP has been replaced by Melee physical damage gem long ago). Will this work? I found my armor and energy shield become higher than before. Now running Herald of purity, determination, discipline, flesh and stone and vitality.
Last edited by ericng010 on Jul 24, 2021, 5:10:00 AM
"
xyzionz wrote:

One more thing, does the wither touch applied by our spiders affected by this belt enchant "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances"?

In this case, no it does not work. "By you" does not include minions I believe.
"
"
xyzionz wrote:

In this case, no it does not work. "By you" does not include minions I believe.

Got it, thanks a lot!
Maybe you should add info about quests with skill points reward to you leveling section? That would be very helpful for noobs like me ;)
"
Jack0o wrote:
Maybe you should add info about quests with skill points reward to you leveling section? That would be very helpful for noobs like me ;)

If you have any specific questions, please ask them here and I am sure some one will help out.
Still early and everything, but how to get or craft the Small cluster with uncompromising and self-control.

ty!
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
Still early and everything, but how to get or craft the Small cluster with uncompromising and self-control.

ty!

I am not a crafter, so I usually just buy them. There are a couple for sale right now for 10c.

More should be available in the coming days as the trade market expands naturally in the leagues first week.
hey thank you for the excellent guide, i have a question not really to this build but to the PoB, how did you make the dps to be shown as 4xHerald of Purity + Spiders?
"
faayu wrote:
hey thank you for the excellent guide, i have a question not really to this build but to the PoB, how did you make the dps to be shown as 4xHerald of Purity + Spiders?

In POB, go to the skill window
Select Herald of Purity
Check the box that says "Include in full dps"
You will see a "Count" box to the right of the HOP skill. Set the count value to 4

You can do the same with the spiders so that you can see your total DPS for both spiders and sentinels.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 25, 2021, 4:24:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info