[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
MaltaTek wrote:
Hi everyone, maltatek very casual player, i've seen this build and wanna try it.
Just finished to level and bought the all the item with all i got (~5ex) and now i'm stuck cause i don't have cap res (karma).

I was studiyng the PoB and seen that res comes too from cluster. The only way for me tp cap is with a cluster (at least) +3% all res (they are none en trade) and to get the second cluster with endu charge on hit. But even with that it's gonna be just enough to hit the 70+% res. The rest come sureley from the poor rolls on res on the unique.

I was wondering if i was right in my analysis or if i missed something for the res. I invested everything in this build and now just having 30 or so chaos left. If anyone got any idea/advice for fixing this (and maybe trying to finish the endgame for the first time) it would be a great help !

Thanks you!

PoB : https://pastebin.com/deVaTL6c

The easy fix is drop the cyclopean coil and spend 1c on a darkness enthroned belt and get a couple cheap eye jewels with resists. Upgrade to es/mana/res jewels when your budget allows.

Personally not convinced cyclopean is worth the trouble but but you can always go back to it later on when you can afford gearing for it if you want.
"
"
Kadosh wrote:
Brothers, I saw that there is an official POB and another one with Impale. What would be the best option? If it's really the impalement, could you leave the correct POB here, please? Thanks and sorry for my English.

I liked the Impale version better. Higher DPS with same defenses.

Here is my version of the Impale build

https://pastebin.com/VVYsyzuK

Hi, i want to ask somethings about this version,
Are there any best suggestion for Flasks
I'm using this combination:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
MaltaTek wrote:
Hi everyone, maltatek very casual player, i've seen this build and wanna try it.
Just finished to level and bought the all the item with all i got (~5ex) and now i'm stuck cause i don't have cap res (karma).

I was studiyng the PoB and seen that res comes too from cluster. The only way for me tp cap is with a cluster (at least) +3% all res (they are none en trade) and to get the second cluster with endu charge on hit. But even with that it's gonna be just enough to hit the 70+% res. The rest come sureley from the poor rolls on res on the unique.

I was wondering if i was right in my analysis or if i missed something for the res. I invested everything in this build and now just having 30 or so chaos left. If anyone got any idea/advice for fixing this (and maybe trying to finish the endgame for the first time) it would be a great help !

Thanks you!

The easy fix is drop the cyclopean coil and spend 1c on a darkness enthroned belt and get a couple cheap eye jewels with resists. Upgrade to es/mana/res jewels when your budget allows.

Personally not convinced cyclopean is worth the trouble but but you can always go back to it later on when you can afford gearing for it if you want.

Thanks a lot!

So that means that this build is really not capped with the endu charges (first time for me, afraid a bit hit that OS)

Besides, i was wondering if it was worth to try to craft a medium cluster with +2-3% to elem resistance & the two nodes (cult leader & disciples if i remember) ? Because there are none on the trade. Thanks!
Last edited by MaltaTek on Jun 8, 2021, 7:25:36 AM
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
MaltaTek wrote:

Thanks you!

I wasn't a fan of Cyclopean Coil either.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Hello everybody, i did really enjoy this build and i even can fight A9 Sirius now, but i still can not manage to increase my energy shield,

Can anyone help me where i need to do to upgrade my build so can have at least 7K ES.

Thanks for the help.

https://pastebin.com/8wcBsQ1W
"
thienvipga wrote:
Hello everybody, i did really enjoy this build and i even can fight A9 Sirius now, but i still can not manage to increase my energy shield,

Can anyone help me where i need to do to upgrade my build so can have at least 7K ES.

Thanks for the help.

https://pastebin.com/8wcBsQ1W

Not seeing a Watcher's Eye with the Clarity bit on it. Something like 10% of mana goes to ES or something like that.

edit: nevermind, I see it by your cluster jewel setup

hrm
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jun 8, 2021, 9:42:30 AM
Perhaps Darkness Enthroned and some Abyss jewels in there?

Unnatural Calm node is 18%. so, there's a chunk.
Try dropping the three from Redemption on the left.

Drop the Ancestral Knowledge node.

Pick up the four leading to Unnatural Calm.

Someone smarter than I can chime in.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

First, thank for your help, im really appreciated.

I try to adjust follow your reply on pob, but the maximum ES it can get is about 6.7k , i think i must have to change the belt to carry some abyss..,

but im very noob with the boss mechanic, so i don't want to change the belt at all :(
Last edited by thienvipga on Jun 8, 2021, 11:20:18 AM
"
thienvipga wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

First, thank for your help, im really appreciated.

I try to adjust follow your reply on pob, but the maximum ES it can get is about 6.7k , i think i must have to change the belt to carry some abyss..,

but im very noob with the boss mechanic, so i don't want to change the belt at all :(

hah! totally my fault! I didn't zoom in enough. I thought the Unnatural Calm node was only four nodes in. I didn't see that it needed to have the entire wheel filled in. oops!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info