[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Replace quartz with basalt + bleeding immunity + 90-100% armour.

For impale build you can follow my PoB (71k armour / 10.6K ES) :
https://pastebin.com/YLa4rEmC

For lower budget :
https://pastebin.com/FA5H4W4Z
[/quote]
I don't understand why we should use basalt because i see our Physic reduction damage is 90% and it's max, second i have the jew with corrupted blood not conflict so i dont use bleeding immune opt too.[/quote]

Armor's protection is not linear across incoming damage. The higher the incoming damage, the worse armor works. In POB, the default incoming damage is set to a small value, which makes armor look great for phy reduction.

You can alter the size of the incoming damage in the config window of POB. As you raise the incoming damage, you will watch your phy reduction drop.

The basalt flask is a flat 15% phy reduction no matter what the size of the incoming hit. So it is important to use for large one shots in which your armor performs poorly.

=====

Corrupted blood immunity only protects you from corrupted bleeding. You can still take normal bleeds. Our build is susceptible to DOT so having an easy clear of regular bleed via a flask is useful.[/quote]
I see, i always think 90% reduction phys is default for all phys damage i take , that why sometime i got 1 hit die.
You are right about Bleeding, yes sometime i ran out of ES and i dont know why, i thought i was ignited but now i think that is bleeding. I will try to change somethings and see how it going.
Dont forget, it's not physical damage reduction but ESTIMATED physical damage reduction.

VS engame boss the real value is around 30%, it's why i take physical damage reduction with basalt and wtacher's eye.
"
dextrelame wrote:
Dont forget, it's not physical damage reduction but ESTIMATED physical damage reduction.

just to be clear, POB does NOT estimate anything in regard to this.

It uses exact formulas to determine Physical Damage Reduction.

It is up to the user of POB to change the value of the incoming damage so that they can understand the diminishing returns of of their armour in terms of physical damage reduction as the incoming damage increases.

These are the formula's that POB uses:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Armour/math

In POB, the user has to add in their own Raw Damage Dealt value and if they don't POB will default to a small number for Raw Damage Dealt, which makes Armour look great.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 9, 2021, 4:05:15 PM
Guys help me please. I switched to this build hoping to stop dying like a fly, but I don't know where I'm going wrong. I'm frustrated with my DPS and my survival, I've been getting hit kill on T15 maps all the time.

If you can help me and analyze my POB ( https://pastebin.com/6EXE1Y5a ) I would be very grateful. I'll buy whatever it takes for the build to work.

Thanks!
"
Kadosh wrote:
Guys help me please. I switched to this build hoping to stop dying like a fly, but I don't know where I'm going wrong. I'm frustrated with my DPS and my survival, I've been getting hit kill on T15 maps all the time.

If you can help me and analyze my POB ( https://pastebin.com/6EXE1Y5a ) I would be very grateful. I'll buy whatever it takes for the build to work.

Thanks!

hello!

*To increase your DPS SIGNIFICANTLY, buy the following 2 items

1) Awakened Multistrike Level 5 and replace Bloodlust with it in your Herald of Purity set up.

2) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal with one of the following 2 corruptions:
a) +2 to all Duration Skill gems
b) +1 to all socketed gems

those two items alone will fix any DPS issues you have.

* Defensively I think you could improve your flasks quite a bit. If you are dying a lot, replace one of the writhing jars and Rotgut and in their place add in two defensive flasks of your choice.

* Also, your spell block chance is way too low. I recommend to get rid of the entire cluster you have going to the Hollow Lens jewel, it is not helping you at all. Then take the two points to Mystic Bullwark.

This will not be enough though by itself. You can also either take the path to Arcane Guardian or buy a corrupted Aegis shield with Chance to Spell Block on it for the corruption.

* With the two open jewel sockets you have in the medium cluster jewels, focus on jewels with the highest flat ES you can buy along with stats like armor etc that can help the build. Flat ES is the most important.

* When you can, get a better Watchers Eye. You want a roll than has 10% of mana as ES. Yours is only 8%

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 9, 2021, 11:17:52 PM
"
"
Kadosh wrote:

Thanks!

hello!

*To increase your DPS SIGNIFICANTLY, buy the following 2 items

1) Awakened Multistrike Level 5 and replace Bloodlust with it in your Herald of Purity set up.

2) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal with one of the following 2 corruptions:
a) +2 to all Duration Skill gems
b) +1 to all socketed gems

those two items alone will fix any DPS issues you have.

* Defensively I think you could improve your flasks quite a bit. If you are dying a lot, replace one of the writhing jars and Rotgut and in their place add in two defensive flasks of your choice.

* Also, your spell block chance is way too low. I recommend to get rid of the entire cluster you have going to the Hollow Lens jewel, it is not helping you at all. Then take the two points to Mystic Bullwark.

This will not be enough though by itself. You can also either take the path to Arcane Guardian or buy a corrupted Aegis shield with Chance to Spell Block on it for the corruption.

* With the two open jewel sockets you have in the medium cluster jewels, focus on jewels with the highest flat ES you can buy along with stats like armor etc that can help the build. Flat ES is the most important.

* When you can, get a better Watchers Eye. You want a roll than has 10% of mana as ES. Yours is only 8%

I just have to thank you for your patience in helping us AndyLovesHisBge. Thank you very much! I will follow every step.

"
Kadosh wrote:

I just have to thank you for your patience in helping us AndyLovesHisBge. Thank you very much! I will follow every step.

no problem. When ever you complete those, check back in with a new POB and let us know how you are doing.

I think when you get your DPS up and get your ES over 8500 and your spell block maxed out, you are going to feel much stronger.
Hi there i played your build durin Delirium and it was a blast. Is there by any chance an DomBlow iteration you can make out of it? i really love the defensive mechanism of your build.
Best build I've ever done, hands down. But I am kind of burning out here. Didn't even bother logging in last night. I consider downing A9 Sirus deathless a win for the league.

This is definitely my go-to build for now on.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
i see that you guys have changed the build a little :)
too bad i didnt checked for it

small question, i have 3k mana and almost 900 unreserved, what am I missing? don't have clarity for now
Also, the holy relic dies a lot, any solution?

ty
Last edited by VonKriegII on Jun 13, 2021, 1:07:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info