[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi guys, been playing poe for a couple week and this build really helped with T16 and Ultimatums.

Would like to check what would be a good upgrade for my current setup other than the below:

-Awakened Multistike
-+1gem/+2duration chest
-Skill gems levels
-Better rare amulet

https://pastebin.com/CiWMR3Sq

Thanks!

"
Szktel wrote:
Hi guys, been playing poe for a couple week and this build really helped with T16 and Ultimatums.

Would like to check what would be a good upgrade for my current setup other than the below:

-Awakened Multistike
-+1gem/+2duration chest
-Skill gems levels
-Better rare amulet

https://pastebin.com/CiWMR3Sq

Thanks!

I think you summed it up nicely in your list. I don't see anything else obvious.

The only thing worth mentioning is have you tried to run with only one Writhing Jar? I am level 93 and I have never used 2 Jars. This allows for another defensive flask of your choice.

If you are worried about running out against a Sirus type boss, you can always just put the second one in for just that fight.

"

I think you summed it up nicely in your list. I don't see anything else obvious.

The only thing worth mentioning is have you tried to run with only one Writhing Jar? I am level 93 and I have never used 2 Jars. This allows for another defensive flask of your choice.

If you are worried about running out against a Sirus type boss, you can always just put the second one in for just that fight.

Do you think it's worth it using 2 points taking the Enduring composure cluster?

45% increased armour, endurance charges.

I'm losing 25% minion damage from Lord of the dead and minion damage and accuracy.

But with 3 endurance charges I can fit in jewels with more dps modifiers instead of resist. And also more % physical damage reduction.
Last edited by Szktel on May 27, 2021, 12:01:15 AM
"
Szktel wrote:
"

Do you think it's worth it using 2 points taking the Enduring composure cluster?

I'm losing 25% minion damage from Lord of the dead and minion damage and accuracy.

But with 3 endurance charges I can fit in jewels with more dps modifiers instead of resist. And also more % physical damage reduction.

There has always been an unwritten rule in POE that you should never need the resists from Enduring Charge to stay elemental resist capped. Whether you want to follow that is certainly up to you.

25% increased damage is fairly small in this build so it is fine to give that up if you feel tankier, especially if you can replace the damage elsewhere.
"
There has always been an unwritten rule in POE that you should never need the resists from Enduring Charge to stay elemental resist capped. Whether you want to follow that is certainly up to you.

25% increased damage is fairly small in this build so it is fine to give that up if you feel tankier, especially if you can replace the damage elsewhere.

I agree with that. With my current setup I'm already overcapped on resist. The endurance charges will be helping to negate maps with elemental resist reduction, so probably not as detrimental i hope.

Regarding jewels, what would you suggest for more dps? Minion attack speed, minion physical atk?
"

45% increase armour yes but dont forget that cost 2 skill point AND you loose one jewel 30-40 ES and mana + res or intell. If you need armour use first energised armour.

For overcaping res you need +10/+12, you can use abyssal jewel or crystal belet with tri res.

If you dont have awakened multistrike use bloodlust instead, less mana reservation.

Build without shield corrupt and bloodlust (lvl 97):
https://pastebin.com/tRfxnkmQ

Expensive build with my current setup (lvl 100):
https://pastebin.com/3JDgxNxh
=> I have divergent flesh offering 20/23 or spirit offering 21/23, on PoB flesh is better but for boss i dont know if attack speed or chaos damage is better
Last edited by dextrelame on May 27, 2021, 3:43:13 AM
I have almost the same items and build but whatever i do i can't put in flesh and stone, can i use sth else for it? do i have to use enlighten support
"
Ava_tf wrote:
I have almost the same items and build but whatever i do i can't put in flesh and stone, can i use sth else for it? do i have to use enlighten support

Most of us are using both an Enlighten Level 4 and the reduced reservation for HOP helmet enchant to squeeze everything in.
"
Szktel wrote:

Regarding jewels, what would you suggest for more dps? Minion attack speed, minion physical atk?

I usually find some jewels I like on the trade site and then before I buy them, I copy a few of them into my POB and then put them in one at a time into the build in POB and compare the results for dps.
can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info