[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

in the POB it has anomalous maim support but on the written guide he has divergent maim support, witch one is the correct gem to use??
CRICKEY!!!!!!

I'M FROM AUSSIE LAND!!!!!!
dextrelame how come you don't use small cluster jewel for Enduring Composure? I dont see any way to generate endurance charges on your build
"
dextrelame how come you don't use small cluster jewel for Enduring Composure? I dont see any way to generate endurance charges on your build

Enduring composure (or will shapper) is a good small cluster jewel if you can use.

Using 2 points for 45% armour and endurance charge is good but i prefer saving 2 skill point and use eye jewel with 35 ES / 35 mana / 30 total res or 15-20 intell.

"
in the POB it has anomalous maim support but on the written guide he has divergent maim support, witch one is the correct gem to use??

Use divergent maim on your cyclone if you need bleeding, i think the bleeding is not working when link to flesh and stone. After you have glove with vulnerability you dont need bleeding with maim.

Find this amulet for 6c today if someone need :
Last edited by dextrelame on May 13, 2021, 4:02:38 AM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"

Enduring composure (or will shapper) is a good small cluster jewel if you can use.

Using 2 points for 45% armour and endurance charge is good but i prefer saving 2 skill point and use eye jewel with 35 ES / 35 mana / 30 total res or 15-20 intell.

"

Use divergent maim on your cyclone if you need bleeding, i think the bleeding is not working when link to flesh and stone. After you have glove with vulnerability you dont need bleeding with maim.

Find this amulet for 6c today if someone need :

Needed for me
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 13, 2021, 8:01:46 AM
I don´t know if I am doing something wrong but sometimes when I use the writhing jars i only achieve to extract 2 spiders. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
"
LaPutaMagia wrote:
I don´t know if I am doing something wrong but sometimes when I use the writhing jars i only achieve to extract 2 spiders. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?

There must be enough corpses close enough to where the kill happens. If you desecrate and then pop worms even without moving they might be thrown out in different directions and end up too far away from eachother so you only catch a few of the corpses. Pop the flasks a few times and you start to see a pattern on where they end up and then try to aim them right on top of the corpses and you will get max amount every time.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 14, 2021, 6:30:16 AM
i did my 1st tier 1 map as 75 and it went well until i opened a yellow strongbox and mobs almost killed me and i get stuck when opened so im scared now do higher tiers

my es regen is 1.4k every 4 sec for 1 sec thanks radiant faith ascension node from guardian tree

my spiders and sentinels clearing well but when they despawn in midle of combat im fked becouse alone cyclone dont have good dps against op modified blue mobs

edit: ussing same gear as the build creator just a bit worse rolls and different gems combination but it shouldnt be a big issue no? if pob is right as lv 90 will have 6k es 42k armor 85% estimated physical damage reduction but i dont have maxed gems yet
Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD on May 14, 2021, 1:16:43 PM
32k armour and 4400 ES is too low. Regen is not needed (only for dot and azurite mine), you already replenish 1k ES on block with 50K armour (2k ES with 100k armour)

You need 6k ES and 50k armour for farming easy map T1-T10.
When you start red map you need 7-8K ES. For me the target is 10K ES and 60-70K armour for endgame and all the rest in minions damage.

I'm farming map T14-T16 and sirius with this build : https://pastebin.com/qpGRMKwX

On map T1-T10 you can stack more defensive node (more mana = more armour / ES). Spider do the job alone, and only for high map you need more minions damage and good herald. Cerulean ring is good for defensive stats and the damage on herald is not needed on low map
Last edited by dextrelame on May 14, 2021, 5:03:41 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
32k armour and 4400 ES is too low. Regen is not needed (only for dot and azurite mine), you already replenish 1k ES on block with 50K armour (2k ES with 100k armour)

You need 6k ES and 50k armour for farming easy map T1-T10.
When you start red map you need 7-8K ES. For me the target is 10K ES and 60-70K armour for endgame and all the rest in minions damage.

I'm farming map T14-T16 and sirius with this build : https://pastebin.com/qpGRMKwX

On map T1-T10 you can stack more defensive node (more mana = more armour / ES). Spider do the job alone, and only for high map you need more minions damage and good herald. Cerulean ring is good for defensive stats and the damage on herald is not needed on low map

idk i followed this guide step by step how is possible i ended with lower stats

maybe skip the small cluster jewel with armor passives was a misstake?

lvl to 100 takes a while you know it

XD
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info