[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I'm actually having troubles bossing, I feel like I can't keep my spiders up all the time and without them my HoP doesn't feel very impactful killing bosses, even doing the conquerors I take a very long time.
https://pastebin.com/wqGFcFt1
Thats my PoB if anyone can help me point me in the right direction. Maybe I'm just playing the build wrong? I do feel very tanky though. I'm able to do the ultimatums and just running through maps pretty easily.
Freezien
"
dextrelame wrote:
Thanks Vatinas for the build !

"
How's this build doing with Ultiatums in Red Maps? Is it able to get to all stages easily?

So you're not having problems with any of the content after you got Aegis?

Aegis + memory vault is key mechanic with good block, with this 2 item you have 30-40k armour and block give 600-800ES, more with granite flask.

70=>91 deathless and i'm starting red map T10/11/12 with many mod and i can tank without a move all trialmaster level. Perma granite + basalt + sulphure flask => give freeze immunity / +90% increased armour / immune bleeding and for high level maybe take a curse immunity and replace granite for Rumi if you have less block mod on map. I have 9.3k ES and 70k armour 6500 mana (cerulean ring with mana/ES/intel is cheap and good)

To easily use these potions and only 1 writhing jar, i made a choice to delete Holy relic + feeding frenzy + cast when damage taken (work well)
but i prefer to lose that for pop the spider easily : Desecrate + spell cascade => writhing jar > Ice nova (divergent for more cast speed).

Can you post pastbin plz ?
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
I'm actually having troubles bossing, I feel like I can't keep my spiders up all the time and without them my HoP doesn't feel very impactful killing bosses, even doing the conquerors I take a very long time.
https://pastebin.com/wqGFcFt1
Thats my PoB if anyone can help me point me in the right direction. Maybe I'm just playing the build wrong? I do feel very tanky though. I'm able to do the ultimatums and just running through maps pretty easily.

I have the same problem. I was fighting Sirus today, killed him, but keepign spiders alive is impossible and as soon as they're gone I'm tickling him :( still no empower on my build, hoep it changes once I can link my empower to HoP :(
Is there a priority on what to acquire?

#1 Dagger
#2 Aegis
#3 Memory Vault
#4 ? (empower for HoP?)
"
shabanotti wrote:
I was fighting Sirus today, killed him, but keepign spiders alive is impossible

i did that on my first sirus fight too. lost spiders on last phase and took me like 8 attempts to get them out. make sure mark prey is up so anything is targeting sirus, avoid all the ground spam that will kill your spiders and do not attack till they are out so the holy relic doesnt get them and pray sirus doesnt die beam the worms.

its seems like a lot, but you get use to it. just gotta remember to use prey and that holy relic wont attack till you do. and pay attention to the time delay from when you pop the worms and when you can attack them, getting that small delay into muscle memory is key.
hey, very very good guide, still i have a problem, ive followed the guide as much as possible, but my damage sucks :S could anyone watch over my pob and maybe tell me why?

https://pastebin.com/EEpwZdN8

very slow boss damage (switching melee splash for melee damage)
"
xs247 wrote:

i felt the damage drop when going for that second cluster node, and with your gems not being leveled i would imagine its pretty bad.

https://pastebin.com/d5UvES0H

this is what i run due to sub optimal gear leaving me 4 mana short of casting offering with flesh and stone. only boss id call slow is drox.

if you drop that second cluster and flesh and stone. you could pick up looks like 90% minion damage + speed. ravenous horde, righteous army, and the minion 10% damage by Lord of the Dead.
Stupid question maybe, but why does 6L Skin of the Loyal go for so much?

You can search for any 6L SotL and it's like 15c but if you're searching for 4R 2B, all of a sudden it's more than an exalt? Why?
Can't you just change the socket colour or something?

EDIT:
NVM, found out the answer. The sockets are fixed, i.e. you can't change the colour.. should've figured that one out myself.
There are two kinds of people, hunters and their prey.

Let me assure you, I am one of the hunters!
Last edited by Maurodax on Apr 25, 2021, 12:28:50 PM
"
xkYjMB6x wrote:
"
xs247 wrote:

i felt the damage drop when going for that second cluster node, and with your gems not being leveled i would imagine its pretty bad.

https://pastebin.com/d5UvES0H

this is what i run due to sub optimal gear leaving me 4 mana short of casting offering with flesh and stone. only boss id call slow is drox.

if you drop that second cluster and flesh and stone. you could pick up looks like 90% minion damage + speed. ravenous horde, righteous army, and the minion 10% damage by Lord of the Dead.

thanks man, thought i would be less tanky, but nope still good, dmg increased a bit but i still dont feel it :D
Maybe a stupid question but... when does the build start to feel "okay"? I'm around lvl 30 and leveling with suggested gems feels pretty awful. 2h 30m in and Im barely finishing act 3, my cyclone barely deals damage, my zombies barely deal damage and keep dying all the time, same with sentinels...
Am I missing something? Is there a way to make leveling less painful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info