[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Vatinas wrote:
So, I looked into PoB, and the smoothest thing that I could come up with in terms of damage/tankiness/quality-off-life balance was to add a second cluster jewel with uncompromising/self-control, anoint charisma, and add Flesh and Stone - Maim support. It requires giving up two gems, Maim support on Cyclone and Rallying Cry, but I felt it was the best solution. Of course, a few passive tree changes, and you can leave out Flesh and Stone until you have the second cluster jewel and the Charisma anointment.

Have fun :)

I have a question, so we can only apply bleeding with vulnerability curse? If we don't have the corruption yet, what can we do?
Freezien
Hi, loving the build so far! It't not 100% my cup of tea in terms of gameplay, but the fact that it's so durable and can still obliterate most content is amazing.

Thank you for the build.

I am hoping to push it far this league.

Just had a question: how do you deal with some bosses which do insane amounts of AoE, it seems like it kills my sentinels and spiders so quickly. I can't resummon them as the boss has no adds and then I have to leave the map and re-enter with full flasks. Does it get better once you can put Empower in the chest? So far running without it due to mana res problem and not having the best Skin of the Loyal.

Thanks again :)
"
shabanotti wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far! It't not 100% my cup of tea in terms of gameplay, but the fact that it's so durable and can still obliterate most content is amazing.

Thank you for the build.

I am hoping to push it far this league.

Just had a question: how do you deal with some bosses which do insane amounts of AoE, it seems like it kills my sentinels and spiders so quickly. I can't resummon them as the boss has no adds and then I have to leave the map and re-enter with full flasks. Does it get better once you can put Empower in the chest? So far running without it due to mana res problem and not having the best Skin of the Loyal.

Thanks again :)

Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon works with Writhing Jar since Hybrid Flask are still considered Life Flask. This should allow you to get minions back out again.

As for things dying, the spiders are simply despawning, not dying as I'm pretty sure they are immune. If you want to resummon spiders mid fight, I suggest a quick weapon swap and put signal prey on a target. This will distract any remaining Purity Sentinel and despawn your other minions. This will allow you to take 2 steps away, cast Desecrate, use Writhing Jar, and cyclone the worms w/o interference.
Purity has a 20% chance on hit of a rare or unique enemy to summon or refresh/heal an existing sentinel. You're probably hitting 5 times a second when you have 4 or more minions around you giving you onslaught. So on average, 1 second of cyclone on the boss should refresh 1 sentinel.
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
So, I looked into PoB, and the smoothest thing that I could come up with in terms of damage/tankiness/quality-off-life balance was to add a second cluster jewel with uncompromising/self-control, anoint charisma, and add Flesh and Stone - Maim support. It requires giving up two gems, Maim support on Cyclone and Rallying Cry, but I felt it was the best solution. Of course, a few passive tree changes, and you can leave out Flesh and Stone until you have the second cluster jewel and the Charisma anointment.

Have fun :)

I have a question, so we can only apply bleeding with vulnerability curse? If we don't have the corruption yet, what can we do?

Run chance to bleed on cyclone.
Stuck with uncertain how to proceed and really not wanting to try another build, I've been running uber lab over and over trying for reduced mana reservation for HoP for my helm. I did hit 15% reduced reservation for determination so finally have the auras back.

Managed to also hit spell dodge for my boots and increased damage over time for my belt.

All in all, a few hours work paid off.
Hi, i'm really confused, today i was gonna buy divergent maim, and it shows on the game that don't work with cyclone it's that true or i should ignore the tooltip
thx for ur time, and great guide man!
"
Vatinas wrote:
So, I looked into PoB, and the smoothest thing that I could come up...

brilliant! such a nice change to the flow with cast on damage. thank you again and again :)
I feel like I'm missing something on the mana reservation. I just got my 2nd Circle of Guilt with 19 and 17% herald reserve reduction but I still can't go past a 3-link.

Determination reserves 45% and Discipline reserves 31.5% so there just isn't much left over for HoP. Am I missing something?
Hi, which map mod you skip plz ?
Do we need perfect mana roll on rings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info