[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Pls help what i need get on Hardcore next ?:) help <3 Look at my profile
Ok finally hit lvl 100, was doing this with 5mil dps per sentinel, 191k per spider at 6335 ES, 66k armour, block cap, res 75/80/75. Now I'll switch around some stuff to make use of final skill point and see how much +/- dps and defenses I end up at while maintaining 6K ES+. Survivability was not an issue at this point either.

Will post updated PoB once I settle down with final tree for those who are interested. Made some huge changes since last PoB which was at 2mil dps.
One thing to note about my variation is that it might not be for everyone, as insane amount of currency was invested in this, around 250~300ex for min-maxing each piece of gear as much as I could along with all 21/20 or 20/23 gems alternate quality gems whichever was suiting my build/needs more. Still need to roll some divines on some of the gear but I'm not too worried about that at this point.

"
jjmccaw wrote:
hey guys - i was able to snag a +1 lords finally for 1 ex but have 2g on it. i'm playing around with POB and it really looks like withering touch + faster attacks is best option. even with only 1g, it looks like FA is better than impale. is there a reason why we are using impale?

or should we be doing something in POB for impale in configuration? there's no 'is the enemy impaled' option
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:
hey guys - i was able to snag a +1 lords finally for 1 ex but have 2g on it. i'm playing around with POB and it really looks like withering touch + faster attacks is best option. even with only 1g, it looks like FA is better than impale. is there a reason why we are using impale?

or should we be doing something in POB for impale in configuration? there's no 'is the enemy impaled' option

Make sure you have Dread Banner enabled as a skill, and that you have 50 stacks up in configuration. I see massively more DPS for Impale, my Impale DPS is around ~500K and Faster Attacks only adds ~250K. The difference is even larger if the banner is planted, though frankly I haven't bothered doing so so far.

Possibly in practice Faster Attacks gets you more with less effort, and since you might not need as many mana reduction nodes you might be able to fit in more DPS elsewhere, but it'd probably have to be significant.
Hi all! What you mean is better 4 g 2 blue or 3 red 2 blue 1 green in skin of loyality
Hi gyus. I didn't mention that I play on standart. I still have few free harvest crafts left for anyone from here. I don't play much, but will be ingame for next 1 hour or so. So if U want that harvest pm me ingame. Good luck and have fun!
P.S. I have 2 spare Harvest craft: Quality -> Accuracy "Quality does not increase Physical damage Grants +1% increased accuracy per 2% Quality" enchant"
Last edited by bustara on Mar 14, 2021, 10:15:21 AM
Gday,

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome build.
Furthest i have gotten in a league with such ease :)

Simple and fun build just what i needed to actually enjoy the game.

Running T16 maps with no problem.
6,018 ES.
54k base defense (78k with flask)

Had like 2 really weird random deaths, but besides that pretty much unkillable.

Got a few levels to go which will have my resistances finally capped lol,
Yeah that's how good this build is been able to make it to T16 maps without capped res.

Any idea's on how to further this build?
Besides the obvious
- Better Gems
- Hubris jewel 128880 iirc for 2 slum lords
- +1 Skin of the loyal.

Got no idea how to use PoB - but my account is on public so feel free to take a quick gander.

p.s - haven't followed the build guide to the exact.

"
Skionix87 wrote:
Gday,

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome build.
Furthest i have gotten in a league with such ease :)

Simple and fun build just what i needed to actually enjoy the game.

Running T16 maps with no problem.
6,018 ES.
54k base defense (78k with flask)

Had like 2 really weird random deaths, but besides that pretty much unkillable.

Got a few levels to go which will have my resistances finally capped lol,
Yeah that's how good this build is been able to make it to T16 maps without capped res.

Any idea's on how to further this build?
Besides the obvious
- Better Gems
- Hubris jewel 128880 iirc for 2 slum lords
- +1 Skin of the loyal.

Got no idea how to use PoB - but my account is on public so feel free to take a quick gander.

p.s - haven't followed the build guide to the exact.

Increase your defensive stats then slowly work towards finding room for a damage aura
I’m approaching level 98. The build is pretty good.

I’m planning to play around with using specters instead of heralds once I hit 100. I feel like it’s strictly better without changing much gear but I know one of the big selling points of this build is not caring if minions die
"
_Supernal_ wrote:
Ok finally hit lvl 100, was doing this with 5mil dps per sentinel, 191k per spider at 6335 ES, 66k armour, block cap, res 75/80/75. Now I'll switch around some stuff to make use of final skill point and see how much +/- dps and defenses I end up at while maintaining 6K ES+. Survivability was not an issue at this point either.

Will post updated PoB once I settle down with final tree for those who are interested. Made some huge changes since last PoB which was at 2mil dps.
One thing to note about my variation is that it might not be for everyone, as insane amount of currency was invested in this, around 250~300ex for min-maxing each piece of gear as much as I could along with all 21/20 or 20/23 gems alternate quality gems whichever was suiting my build/needs more. Still need to roll some divines on some of the gear but I'm not too worried about that at this point.

Hi Supernal.
I already thanks the OP Valtina's for this amazing build. And now I will try you changes to move from Uber Defense to more damage.
Unfortunatelly, my pob is far away from your 2,5MM dmg, and I dunno why. My gear is not too bad compared to yours (I think).
Can you plz check my POB https://pastebin.com/5RQSivBi or my profile? Feel free to make sugestions, plz.

Thanks to all your contribution.
PS: If you could post your LV 100 POB, i will apreciate.

Grats.
Neo.

hey guys was able to score the above amulet that has an open suffix. any suggestions on what to try to harvest augment with before i just slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info