[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

This build felt really nice until T15-16.

Now I'm getting one-shotted by a lot of mechanics, feels really really bad.
"
djodars wrote:

I hit the same wall around then. I got my spell block up, which you already do, but also my ES to the 7k range. I felt that I was getting hit by DOT bad and regen so I worked to boost that a bit as well. After that, it feels real nice again on T16+ stuff. I'm super slow making my way through, so only A5 Sirus so far.

I also had to get out of the mind set that I had to all up on the boss w/ my cyclone. now I jump in , refresh (hop, curse, fortify, [ consecrated ground for me ]) and hop back out and manage spiders, spirit offering, flasks, molten where its a little safer.

I'm saving up for cluster jewels to try out @Noice_Applez 's take on this.

Hello there,

build works just fine at the level I am playing right now.
My main issue is that I have not enough Mana to use the sixth gem in the Body armour.
I know that my Rings "only" got 22% Mana Reduction for HoP.
Is there anything else I do not see?
Thanks for your help.

https://pastebin.com/q85pD9Fc
Hi,

To answer people having problems of survavibility, I hope I can help:

I face tank Sirus A9 with the OP build, I have just bough 21 HoP because I want to increase my damage (Maven fight was tooo long and I was not able to kill it before the room is full of deadly slowy ccelestial AOE.

If you run your burning shock and bleeding resist flasks, you should not die like this. I have 75 block attack and 72 block spell, 6.5k shield and 60k armour.

Also for Sirus, you need anti corrupted blood somewhere.

I will try to change the original build to Noice_Applez one to try to improve my DPS. But the chest +1 is XX exalts, that is a wall for me at the moment.
Also, changing the boots with corps walk is a good gameplay improvment, but you need to cap your resists with jewels and it is also gonna be pricy :)

Keep faith bros
"
djodars wrote:

upgrade all your gems to lvl 20+ (except for clarity ofc)
"
cloudzor wrote:
Hi,

If you run your burning shock and bleeding resist flasks, you should not die like this. I have 75 block attack and 72 block spell, 6.5k shield and 60k armour.

Flasks are so important!
I have these three up pretty much the whole time
Flagellant's ( for all - they charge back so quick )
granite with increased armor - more regen can't be bad. caps my phys
quicksilver w/ no burning
stibnite w/ remove bleeding.

might finally give up on running two writhing jars now and run a
quartz / aquamarine of grounding
Getting "one-shotted" is pretty much impossible with this build. This guide is a good way to kinda safely progress to 100. This is not an "i'm immortal" build, cause there exists situations where you can get killed fast, it happend to me in ritual.
There are those fireball-bombs that follow you and explode 1sec after impact, now image two of them hit you and you don't move away...

What that build lacks is QoL, seriously ways to much buttons to press :(

If you realy die that often in T15-16, either you missing a vital equiment part or have a wrong skill in tree?
"
Gotmaug wrote:
Noice_Applez have you got enought tankyness?
i mean you switch many node on the tree for the cluster jewel, is taht only for dps?
i'm nearly 96 atm, i want to deal more with this build, i'm focusing my lvl but i want to swap to something like you do in few days.
any advice?

yes I am at 8,000 Eneregy Shield, and 40k or so Armour.

Again: here is my char in pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PSAKJDWz

I do 1.7mil dps per sentinel and have more then enough tankiness. as for what you should swap... take out astramentis and get a aul's that either does determination or pride. this will allow you to equip a second 50% mana res aura which basically will double your current damage. I say that because PRIDE is such a huge dmg boost its not even funny.
Or if aul's is our of the question redo your tree like mine for reduced mana reserve... since i dont where aul's anymore because of my new rare +2 gem ammy, I get my redu Mana res from clusters...

@SpearmintDK I go that route because I loose 400 energy shield going the other route.

https://youtu.be/YuixXiqB8M0 - Here is a video of rare invitation after my last upgrade to gear... watching this video should answer all your questions on dmg.

Last edited by Noice_Applez on Feb 13, 2021, 7:32:38 PM
Hi everyone!

i like so much this build ... but i must do something wrong ... because i dye so much times that i thought, and i have not a lot damage ...

here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/7HKsx5zB

i know i need Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe , buit its to expensive for me now (i have a bad luck with drops)

any advise to help me please ... i want to have my first 100 too

thanks
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
yes I am at 8,000 Eneregy Shield, and 40k or so Armour.

Again: here is my char in pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PSAKJDWz

I do 1.7mil dps per sentinel and have more then enough tankiness. as for what you should swap...

You are at 1,5 mil dps per sentinel not 1,7... "minions are always on full life is not true for sentinels" it makes PoB give your Sentinels 200k more dps because of the renewal cluster jewel passive. Your Sentinels will never be at full life in any fight that matters. Thats just BS PoB tooltip warrior stuff.

Im at 1,3 mil dps per sentinels.
I have 20000 armor more than you (without any buff), 300 ES more (last 3 level will give me 1000 more), im curse, shock, ignite, chill immune and have max spell block.

I dont think giving up all that for only 200k more dps per sentinel is worth it.

Oh you dropped your spider dps (with minion on full life gem not splash) to 50k. So im actually doing more combined damage than you without pride and a 2x + 1 to skill gems amulet!

Your dps: 50k x 20 = 1000k + 1542k x 4 = 7.106.000

Mine: 99k x 20 = 1980k + 1327k x 4 = 7.288.000

So why do you sacrifice SO MUCH to integrate pride and a double +1 gems amulet which in the end does not do more dps??? You clear suffers so much too from halving your spider dps? Your tree basicaly just shifts dps from spiders to sentinels which will do nothing beside hurting your clear and all that comes with a heavy sacrifice of defenses. You even need a clarity watchers eye to reach 8k ES! You dropped to 70% spellblock too...

Sorry but I seriously dont get your build decissions.

Here my tree:
https://pastebin.com/4B2Nw4MA
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 13, 2021, 8:46:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info