[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hey guys,

i am a casual gamer, try to get higher every league (best was defeating the Phoenix last league :P ). I always play a build with a full explanation to understand and learn.
This is the first time i play a Guardian and its pretty nice.
I just reached Yellow maps and try to level up get some currency for upgrading my gear and gems.
As i am not that expirienced and also have some difficultys with the language i would be pretty happy if i could get some help in which order i should upgrade or which items can be used for my further journey. I have most of the items but not with the right modifier (like no sentinal damage in the rings)

Here is my gear with the gems:

If someone has the time to help, i would be very thankful. Dont need to post it here, pm would be fine too.

Thanks in advance :-)

"
MrOuzo wrote:
Hey guys,

i am a casual gamer, try to get higher every league (best was defeating the Phoenix last league :P ). I always play a build with a full explanation to understand and learn.
This is the first time i play a Guardian and its pretty nice.
I just reached Yellow maps and try to level up get some currency for upgrading my gear and gems.
As i am not that expirienced and also have some difficultys with the language i would be pretty happy if i could get some help in which order i should upgrade or which items can be used for my further journey. I have most of the items but not with the right modifier (like no sentinal damage in the rings)

Here is my gear with the gems:

If someone has the time to help, i would be very thankful. Dont need to post it here, pm would be fine too.

Thanks in advance :-)

you need to use fertile catalysts on your rings to use all of the required auras for one thing. use intrinsic catalysts on your amulet as well. other than that this build is almost all uniques so not much to change other than getting a corruption for your gloves
Last edited by viper9494 on Feb 3, 2021, 3:36:56 AM
"
viper9494 wrote:

you need to use fertile catalysts on your rings to use all of the required auras for one thing. use intrinsic catalysts on your amulet as well. other than that this build is almost all uniques so not much to change other than getting a corruption for your gloves

Shouldnt i first get the rings with the increased sentinel damage?
Like i wrote, i have most of the items but missing the best modifiers :-)
I've been following playing this build in ritual and it's great.

I've got tip for players which cannot finish thier build with Skin of the loyal with 4R 2B because it cost about 6ex. If you buy 3R 3B for 15c you can exchange ruthless support for minion speed support. However it have 130% mana multipler instead of 110% so you need enlighten support for determination, discipline and clarity

To make some sockets free for this changes I dropped holy relic, I found myself having to resummon it constantly and it was annoying anyway.

"
viper9494 wrote:
So I love the tankyness of this build and how cheaply it can be set up early league but the damage is absolutely abysmal.

Has anyone figured out a solution for the terrible damage? I am focusing on simulacrum farming but with the awful damage, you can't get enough reward stacks to make it as profitable as it should be. Again, the tankyness is there just not the damage sadly.

tbh I'm not sure what you are talking about here - I've been doing 20/20 sims easily with no deaths. I looked at your page and you are not 6 linked? Unless you swapped the gems out for some reason
"
MrOuzo wrote:

Yeah, I'd get the right rings first, since the catalysts aren't cheap.

Someone mentioned earlier in this topic that the +300 armour enchant on the belt is irrelevant but it actually gives a good amount of total extra armour!!

Got the enchant first try so very lucky and just tested the effect.
Total armour without Fortify: 73.373
Total armour with Fortify: 76.509

So, over 3k extra armour and 62 extra ES on block off a +300 armour enchant... seems useful to me.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
"
viper9494 wrote:
So I love the tankyness of this build and how cheaply it can be set up early league but the damage is absolutely abysmal.

Has anyone figured out a solution for the terrible damage? I am focusing on simulacrum farming but with the awful damage, you can't get enough reward stacks to make it as profitable as it should be. Again, the tankyness is there just not the damage sadly.

tbh I'm not sure what you are talking about here - I've been doing 20/20 sims easily with no deaths. I looked at your page and you are not 6 linked? Unless you swapped the gems out for some reason

yeah I ripped all the gems I was swapping around out. (standard is my testing ground) Also, I was easily able to do 20/20 sims as well but that isn't the issue. The issue is that most waves are 4's which is not good enough imo at least. If every wave isn't hitting 5 stacks (wave 20 is an exception) then it cuts into the profit too much.

if you are able to do most waves at 5 stacks of loot please upload a video I would love to see it.
Last edited by viper9494 on Feb 3, 2021, 6:11:22 AM
"
MrOuzo wrote:
"
viper9494 wrote:

Oh haha I assumed if you had bought the rings they were the right ones. yes def get the right mods before using the catas. on the amulet if you feel like dropping some devices you might want to do that to make it close to perfect before/after using catas on that
This is my first characters over 90 lvl and I'm absolutely loving this build and guide. I've been wondering how can I improve my character further? I don't really have a lot of currency and everything seems to cost 100500 exalts :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info