[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
saskioamaral wrote:

I got Fang, Shield, Boots, Gloves and Necklace.
Bought my helmet but still working on right colors.

The coloring trick posted in the start post works very well. It should only cost you 25 chromatics to color the first 2 green, then it will cost some jeweller orbs to roll Red in socket 3 and 4 but once you get a red on socket 3 you are almost there and just need to throw some more jeweller orbs at it to roll the last red but when you have 2G1R it's just rolling from 4 to 3 sockets and back until the 4th rolls red as well. Even if you are extremely unlucky it should not cost you more than a few hundred jeweller orbs which you should have a lot of by now.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Jan 22, 2021, 2:54:17 AM
"
iskalla1 wrote:
Level 88 now with most of the gear thats recommended.

Whats the trick to getting HoP links past 3? I already have one circlet of purity and I'm still depending on a jewel that does less reserved mana to even manage 3 links.

the trick is having 2 with the quality boost for life and mana modifier.
"
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.

Another bargain alert! Grabbed a 20% reduced reserved guilt ring for 10c too - no minion damage but its a good upgrade whilst I search for another one, plus roughly 1/6 price of the other rings.

Remember to keep that live search on when you are playing guys - the build can go far with some jank rings/corrupted 6L/etc whilst you just use determination & HOP 6 linked. So you dont have to jump on items when they are expensive. Be patient, watch for pings from your browser. I probably spent about 1-2 ex max so far (though I got stupidly lucky with my skin of the loyal purchase I don't think it would be a massive difference if I was still on my corrupted 6L) and I just took down AL5 Sirus.

Edit: and another for 7c. Neither with damage but both will be nice as I work towards earning Ex for the best versions. Now I can reallocate some ES nodes into cluster jewel points since I can fit in discipline to my mana pool.
Last edited by REVERENDGREEN_88 on Jan 22, 2021, 9:32:01 AM
Also for those who play in Standard, there are some Legacy version of Circle of Guilt with up to 40% reduction of mana reserved on the market. You can go to 46% with the catalyser which allows to use only one ring! I got one for 3 exa, a bit pricy comapred to the non-legacy version, but it frees up 1 ring slot which is massive and allow to easily cap res for those who struggle.
Yeah, standard allows for some fun upgrades. You can either have just one ring and free up a ring slot, or run both rings and unallocate some passives from the tree so you keep as much mana as possible reserved.

You can also get legacy shaper's touch gloves with increased energy shield rolls, I got like 600 ES out of just that.
Hey, so if anyone is looking at playing this on a budget there is a pretty effective way to get around the mana reservation issues.

You can replace the Medium and Small cluster jewels on the left side of the tree with a Medium cluster jewel with the notables: uncompromising and Self - control

and the small cluster jewel with the notable: uncompromising.

you can pick up circle of guilts with sentinel damage and whatever other mod, and your damage will be pretty similar without having to spend 4-5 exalt per ring.

Also it opens up other options in the future when you get mana reserve rings, you can use different links in HOP.

"
Vatinas wrote:
The colours we will ultimately use are 4R 2B, but if you can't afford it, you can work with 3R 1B and replace Empower or Minion Damage with Vile Toxins before you can afford the right colours and/or the right gem.

Didn't you want to write "if you can't afford it, you can work with 3R 2B 1G and replace Empower or Minion Damage with Vile Toxins"?

Either that or I don't understand the setup; I need it since I can't afford 4R 2B since it's really expensive right now but want to start farming maps.

And, what's more damage, with Empower lv 2 or with Minion Damage if I use the cheap Skin?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 22, 2021, 12:58:37 PM
Amazing build!

I Still need a lot of work in my building but its already doing its job!
:)

many thanks from brazil bro.
It's been a while since someone stated that you could use Stampede boots for a massive movementspeed boost. You can anoint these boots with a nice passive (see my profile) to get spellblock back and some increase in ES. It's also easier to color your sockets. My build is not complete yet but I wanted to share this info with u guys. GL
Quick question. Since we are using signal prey on both HoP and spiders, do we have to allocate 2 diff signal prey to 2 hotkeys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info