[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Fabio1994 wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Circle of guilt still expensivt

Are you guys grinding in red maps yet?

Other builds are grinding on red maps after 3 days

Was in red maps day 2 & lvl 90.
I'm currently working on cluster jewel version that gives a ton of regen. Also in the maps aw 7 almost

Im interestd in that build. I allready looked at ur old char.
U think its an upgrade to this build? looks way more expensive and a bit confusing with the mana reservation.

It is pretty expensive but worth it. Have 700 regen atm, but on my way to get over 1k es regen per second. It is the same build item wise for the most part, it just has a completely different tree layout. My old lol 97 char is what I'm trying to get to in league, but will cost a shit load...
To give you an idea on price, each medium cluster cost me around 40+ chaos per. The large cost me 60-80 c and I had to roll them myself.
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Fabio1994 wrote:

U think its an upgrade to this build? looks way more expensive and a bit confusing with the mana reservation.

It is pretty expensive but worth it. Have 700 regen atm, but on my way to get over 1k es regen per second. It is the same build item wise for the most part, it just has a completely different tree layout. My old lol 97 char is what I'm trying to get to in league, but will cost a shit load...
To give you an idea on price, each medium cluster cost me around 40+ chaos per. The large cost me 60-80 c and I had to roll them myself.

How would u compare the dmg to this build? especially single target dmg.
Î die mostly to dot dmg. Is the regen enough to counter it?
How are Delirium maps?

Sorry for so many questions^^
Want to say ive finally gotten up to t16's and getting sirus online and god damn if this isnt one of the best guides on the whole forum. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.
Got my first Sirus down of the league at AL5. Felt easy af but the damage was slow esepcially in the final phase - I think my next stop is to get some circle of guilt rings with the herald damage on them to crank up that dps.

Was a bit out of practice on Sirus so facetanked a fair few die beams... barely saw my hp bar move. Only thing to watch out for is the degens, and slight fiddliness of resummoning the spiders. One of the best times I found to reset them was after the maze - quick double tap of x, spam 2 desecrates and resummon. You get a few seconds to stand still at this point so its way easier.

Edit: I forgot to mention I didnt switch to melee phys on the spiders as I forgot so, its quite possible this had a fairly chunky negative impact on my dps. Either way the fight was still easy but a bit of a slog.
Last edited by REVERENDGREEN_88 on Jan 21, 2021, 7:10:10 PM
"
Truhls wrote:
Want to say ive finally gotten up to t16's and getting sirus online and god damn if this isnt one of the best guides on the whole forum. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.

Congrats and I agree- how was your dps v sirus?
"
Fabio1994 wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Fabio1994 wrote:

How would u compare the dmg to this build? especially single target dmg.
Î die mostly to dot dmg. Is the regen enough to counter it?
How are Delirium maps?

Sorry for so many questions^^

all good, you can add me in game if you want to really go into it :)
but damage is roughly the same until you have aul's(then it doubles our dmg almost), it scales really good once you have everything my standard char from last league has...

I just changed some stuf around and my league char has 800+ regen now, damage is lacking a lil bit, but i am missing some damage cause im not running pride. Once i get a aul's ammy ill run pride
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Jan 22, 2021, 5:17:32 PM
Why the switch from Carrion golem to holy relic? Tried the relic and it just dies non stop and is a pain to re-summon. Went back to golem cast on stun and it's much smoother. It's also a DPS loss.

Really don't see the benefit here after playing in heist with Carrion.

also Vuln on hit is 4ex, despair is 15 chaos. Alt quality maim is a whole lot cheaper than that cost difference (20-30 chaos). to the new folks, despair + alt quality maim is just as good for dps as long as you're using spirit offering as much as you should. Might be worth it to switch over after you've gotten your empower 4 full 6 link for HOP.
Last edited by Nashiq on Jan 21, 2021, 8:24:12 PM
"
Nashiq wrote:
Why the switch from Carrion golem to holy relic? Tried the relic and it just dies non stop and is a pain to re-summon. Went back to golem cast on stun and it's much smoother. It's also a DPS loss.

Really don't see the benefit here after playing in heist with Carrion.

also Vuln on hit is 4ex, despair is 15 chaos. Alt quality maim is a whole lot cheaper than that cost difference (20-30 chaos). to the new folks, despair + alt quality maim is just as good for dps as long as you're using spirit offering as much as you should. Might be worth it to switch over after you've gotten your empower 4 full 6 link for HOP.

the only reason for relic is it makes it easier to proc feeding frenzy for those that use it
Thank you for a great guide. It took me a while to get it but I'm really enjoying it now. This build is very gear-dependent, and I appreciate the detailed explanations for each piece. I am still using vaal summon skeletons at lvl 85 and don't want to give it up :-)
Level 88 now with most of the gear thats recommended.

Whats the trick to getting HoP links past 3? I already have one circlet of purity and I'm still depending on a jewel that does less reserved mana to even manage 3 links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info