[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Also question about the "self-summoning" spiders.
I noticed that sometimes spiders, sentinenls and now phantasms - just self summon out of the blue.

You can easy reproduce it by : opening map without any minions, and start dashing around/across packs. Dont use any single button , no desecrate no potions, no nothing.

After few runins into packs all of suden you have full gang...

How and why is this happening? And can we maybe then drop both potion an desecrate if this easily reproducable (which seems to be?)

Dont understand this :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHwq2CJpD8&feature=youtu.be

Here's my latest delirium run, 100% with beyond. Died once on kosis because I wasn't paying attention and ate the full fireball barrage. Didn't clear the incursions because I kept forgetting to spirit offering + rallying cry + drop worms. I also forgot to swap back from whispers of doom to potency of will, would've been easier with potency of will.

"
HumbleSoldat wrote:

I would highly recommend trying divergent melee splash instead of awakened melee splash. Anomalous withering touch will keep your spiders up for longer. Swap conqueror's efficiency for Fortress covenant, and drop Foresight and the nodes pathing to it and instead get your cluster jewel setup going! And as you level up more and finish the cluster jewels you should notice a difference. Also, make sure you keep up your holy relic, spirit offering and rallying cry at all times. These will boost your dps significantly.

unfortunately, I messed up and got two 19% rings. So I have exactly no mana without the efficiency jewel. I will try and get the cluster jewel going as well. I just still don't understand because even when I looked at Vatinas pob and removed the clusters and the fortress covenant. It didn't drop the dps down that significantly. So I'm still unsure as to why my DPS feels so low. Or I don't understand how to see the numbers correctly in POB.

Also how the heck do I search for anomalous jewels on trade? Yeah, I have had issues with my spiders being on a short life, but other than a very few o-shit moments it hasn't really been an issue.

You might have to check some things in the "configuration" tab on PoB. Things like wither stacks, is the enemy maimed, is feeding frenzy active, things like that. For alternate quality gems, just type the full name and hit enter. Even if it doesn't come up in the suggestions, it'll work.

@Neg Perhaps the flame dash is killing the weak mobs?
Last edited by Shadafaka on Oct 29, 2020, 9:25:26 PM
"
Shadafaka wrote:

Here's my latest delirium run, 100% with beyond. Died once on kosis because I wasn't paying attention and ate the full fireball barrage. Didn't clear the incursions because I kept forgetting to spirit offering + rallying cry + drop worms. I also forgot to swap back from whispers of doom to potency of will, would've been easier with potency of will.

Very nice! i can see that you still don't swap gem for kosis, if there is one minion in entire game where its worth - its the kosis guy hehe:) also seems that i am not the only one getting these lag spikes, thought that my pc may be outdated but it could be that game cant just handle it altogether.

Abut potency of will - if you really not planning on getting curses - there is alternative to whisper of doom. You using the aula amulet so your probably needed to path to Expertise to get dexterity. You could anoint expertise and use that skill for something useful, i cant see how potency of will would in any way help other than some qql on syrus. (Edit: although on watching second time i can see that somehow you managed to run out of spiders , and forgetting like you said oferring and rallying cry - i think you might actually need potency of will:D)

I will need to see how to record videos, seems fun!
also did not think flame dash can kill anything on t16 without any minion out but maybe - would explain this mysterious appearance if thats the case.
Last edited by Negailestingaz on Oct 30, 2020, 12:44:53 AM
"
HumbleSoldat wrote:

unfortunately, I messed up and got two 19% rings. So I have exactly no mana without the efficiency jewel.

You could try to use a divine orb on the rings. I also ended up buying a ring with a bad mana reservation roll but after a few divines I had the max roll and sentinel damage roll wasn't that bad either.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Oct 30, 2020, 7:59:00 AM
"
"
Shadafaka wrote:

Very nice! i can see that you still don't swap gem for kosis, if there is one minion in entire game where its worth - its the kosis guy hehe:) also seems that i am not the only one getting these lag spikes, thought that my pc may be outdated but it could be that game cant just handle it altogether.

Abut potency of will - if you really not planning on getting curses - there is alternative to whisper of doom. You using the aula amulet so your probably needed to path to Expertise to get dexterity. You could anoint expertise and use that skill for something useful, i cant see how potency of will would in any way help other than some qql on syrus. (Edit: although on watching second time i can see that somehow you managed to run out of spiders , and forgetting like you said oferring and rallying cry - i think you might actually need potency of will:D)

I will need to see how to record videos, seems fun!
also did not think flame dash can kill anything on t16 without any minion out but maybe - would explain this mysterious appearance if thats the case.

Yes I always forget to gem swap lol. I even did uber elder without gem swapping, but now I keep melee phys damage in my inventory. And yeah I already have one of the dex passives since its next to one of the paths. I like potency of will because I don't have to cast spirit/cry often, and it gives me more time to kill stuff with cyclone (which on 100% beyond takes a while) to refresh the minions. For recording videos, if you use an Nvidia graphics card, you can use Nvidia shadowplay :) thats what I use.
I have 150ex to throw, any other upgrades I can throw in?
Lvl 100 achieved, I haven't died even once between lvl 97-100 doing Sirus AL8, mapping and doing ilvl 83 heists for the EGGs.

Many thanks to Vatinas for the amazing build, it will serve you well in endgame if you follow the guide and not overcomplicate things ;)

Gl to you all!
How much would a HH benefit this build? Just picked up a 5 passive voices from Simulacrum :D
Last edited by Shadafaka on Oct 31, 2020, 1:55:44 AM
How often are you all recasting Holy Relic? Is the %1 life recovery from anomalous feeding frenzy keeping it alive? I'm just using CWDT now because I'm lazy but want to eventually fit in divergent clarity.

Also, any tips on fining a 4R2B +duration Skin of the Loyal? I've been waiting for days and haven't seen one.
I simply cannot play this build at lv 87 because of the damages that overpass my energy shield and instant kill me things died almost 15 times to poison, maybe some of you can help me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info