[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Jonycall wrote:
I simply cannot play this build at lv 87 because of the damages that overpass my energy shield and instant kill me things died almost 15 times to poison, maybe some of you can help me?

Maybe you should read the guide, the part about when to take CHAOS INOCULATION. That's the Keystone that make you immune to chaos damage.
"
Crylios wrote:
"
Jonycall wrote:
I simply cannot play this build at lv 87 because of the damages that overpass my energy shield and instant kill me things died almost 15 times to poison, maybe some of you can help me?

Maybe you should read the guide, the part about when to take CHAOS INOCULATION. That's the Keystone that make you immune to chaos damage.

dont be so agressive lol was thinking that poison damage does not count as chaos damage
"
Jonycall wrote:

You're playing a CI build and didnt take CI on the tree. That will solve your issues.
Well I got my headhunter today. I am also now broke. I'm curious as to how much of a difference it'll make, will report back with my findings.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
Well I got my headhunter today. I am also now broke. I'm curious as to how much of a difference it'll make, will report back with my findings.

What are you going to do to gear wise to balance resistances? boots and amulet?
"
Merkoh wrote:
Also, any tips on fining a 4R2B +duration Skin of the Loyal? I've been waiting for days and haven't seen one.

If you don't have a 4R2B chest:

4R1B1G
Swap Minion Damage for Anomalous Impale (130 for 130 mana multiplier)

3R2B1G
Swap Ruthless Support for Vile Toxins (110 for 120 mana multiplier)
This will require you to also boost the 2nd guilt ring to 24%, rather than keeping 24/22

3R3B
Swap Ruthless Support for Summon Phantasm (110 for 120 mana multiplier)
This will require you to also boost the 2nd guilt ring to 24%, rather than keeping 24/22
"
Kajun wrote:
"
Shadafaka wrote:

What are you going to do to gear wise to balance resistances? boots and amulet?

Yep that's basically it. I had to swap amulet anoint to void barrier which gives 8 all res I think. Then I crafted some two-toned boots with t1 cold/lightning res and 25 movement speed. Ideally I'd like to get some boots that also have mana/ES but these will have to do for now.

So far, the bursts of movement speed and ES have been nice with HH. The clear speed doesn't seem to have changed, as I kind of expected, but soon I'll have another simulacrum and I'll be able to see how many reward stacks I get. Before I was getting 5 stacks every wave and rarely getting 6, so I'm hoping to get 6 a little more often. As far as the fun factor (which is a big factor for me) it's really enjoyable :)
Last edited by Shadafaka on Oct 31, 2020, 6:36:08 PM
Would love to see what them spiders would do on a 6 link cause they do all the heavy lifting. Anyone try Spectres in 6link and move Hop to a single link. Some good damage dealing spectres and a few buffing ones.

So, swapped in Anom Impale and Divergent Dread Banner for the hop's. Put in Divergent Maim on cyclone 4link. Lost my movement ability. Feels stronger in 83 heists. Even when backtracking on lockdown and entire screen full of mobs..it just shreds em down faster.

Been running 83's last couple hours so I have a good feel on the change.

Edit: also feel tankier and that has to be from the divergent dread banner? maybe
Last edited by Kajun on Oct 31, 2020, 11:13:00 PM
"
Kajun wrote:
Would love to see what them spiders would do on a 6 link cause they do all the heavy lifting. Anyone try Spectres in 6link and move Hop to a single link. Some good damage dealing spectres and a few buffing ones.

So, swapped in Anom Impale and Divergent Dread Banner for the hop's. Put in Divergent Maim on cyclone 4link. Lost my movement ability. Feels stronger in 83 heists. Even when backtracking on lockdown and entire screen full of mobs..it just shreds em down faster.

Been running 83's last couple hours so I have a good feel on the change.

Edit: also feel tankier and that has to be from the divergent dread banner? maybe

Interestingly enough i have been thinking about the same idea. It always felt that sentintels where udnerwhelming. So i was tinkering with various options including Sawhaqas nest with avianas (did not really work).

It seems that what i have currently seems to be ok so far.
Idea being :
-- i am running total 7 auras and triple course
-- still running Sentintels but just as the DPS boost for spiders
-- most auras sits in +3 lvl skin
-- since i am running 7 auras i added ascendacy for auras (not sure if its woorth it yet)
-- pathed to whispers of dooom and removed sentinel ring
-- anointed arcane guarding and charizma to be able to maintain 7 auras
-- removing that many support gems for sentinels allowed me to bring back holy relic

Tried to make a video but as its my very first ever recorded video sorry for mistakes and quality in advance:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7xs4Yai2rQ&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=VK

Edit: i believe and i am probably wrong that both scepters & guardian no many how many links you will add will constantly die.
Reason being that in entire pathing we did not choose any life or survivability bonuses for minions (as ours are immortal). I have been playinng zombie build before and even when its fully surivavbility focused build - even then spectres would die often in high level content. So i doubt they would survive, but give it a try! Would be nice if i am wrong , specters can do lots of assistances for spiders with their charge generation.

Last edited by negailestingazz on Nov 1, 2020, 1:18:22 AM
"
Shadafaka wrote:
"
Kajun wrote:
"
Shadafaka wrote:

really enjoyable :)

Congrats on HeadHunter! I am reading its text - it says when YOU kill the monster, does it work if Spider does the kiling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info