[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Yes it works :) the clear speed does not improve, so I'm thinking of leveling another character to use the headhunter on, but it's still on fun on this build. You can move extremely fast, and some rares give you a big boost in ES. At some points during delirious maps I have 11k ES for a little bit

Nice video by the way, quality looks good. Oriath delusion is a difficult layout, just played it and I was struggling to hit 5 stack rewards
"
"
Kajun wrote:
Would love to see what them spiders would do on a 6 link cause they do all the heavy lifting. Anyone try Spectres in 6link and move Hop to a single link. Some good damage dealing spectres and a few buffing ones.

So, swapped in Anom Impale and Divergent Dread Banner for the hop's. Put in Divergent Maim on cyclone 4link. Lost my movement ability. Feels stronger in 83 heists. Even when backtracking on lockdown and entire screen full of mobs..it just shreds em down faster.

Been running 83's last couple hours so I have a good feel on the change.

Edit: also feel tankier and that has to be from the divergent dread banner? maybe

Interestingly enough i have been thinking about the same idea. It always felt that sentintels where udnerwhelming. So i was tinkering with various options including Sawhaqas nest with avianas (did not really work).

It seems that what i have currently seems to be ok so far.
Idea being :
-- i am running total 7 auras and triple course
-- still running Sentintels but just as the DPS boost for spiders
-- most auras sits in +3 lvl skin
-- since i am running 7 auras i added ascendacy for auras (not sure if its woorth it yet)
-- pathed to whispers of dooom and removed sentinel ring
-- anointed arcane guarding and charizma to be able to maintain 7 auras
-- removing that many support gems for sentinels allowed me to bring back holy relic

Tried to make a video but as its my very first ever recorded video sorry for mistakes and quality in advance:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7xs4Yai2rQ&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=VK

Edit: i believe and i am probably wrong that both scepters & guardian no many how many links you will add will constantly die.
Reason being that in entire pathing we did not choose any life or survivability bonuses for minions (as ours are immortal). I have been playinng zombie build before and even when its fully surivavbility focused build - even then spectres would die often in high level content. So i doubt they would survive, but give it a try! Would be nice if i am wrong , specters can do lots of assistances for spiders with their charge generation.

I don't understand how good your build is.
When I import it in PoB, it seems it's more fragile (less armour, less es) than the original one and that you have less DPS since only the spiders do some real damage.
Did I miss something?
"
RadiNash wrote:
"

I don't understand how good your build is.
When I import it in PoB, it seems it's more fragile (less armour, less es) than the original one and that you have less DPS since only the spiders do some real damage.
Did I miss something?

I dont know if its good or not;) i play off the feeling really. I doubt POB can calculate spider damage properly?
Essentially this version is a demonstration for your question about spiders being 6 link, just consdider auras like Haste, Vitality, Clarity as a link for spider, and curses like punishment and despair also like a link for spider. All in for spiders:D
The thing is that every single damage point you can do for spiders multiples by 20 so in my head use sockets for that is more efficient than for sentinels.
But it never feel good on pob i dont think.

P.s in the video its not full potential yet - lots of gems are being leveled up, and most importantly cause Holy relic is not fully leveled and dies often i removed rallying cry for now, when holy relic will be 21 level i hope it wont die often and i can put back rallying cry on high conten.

Will try Syrus and T19 nineteen today maybe to see how it feels.
"
"
Kajun wrote:
Would love to see what them spiders would do on a 6 link cause they do all the heavy lifting. Anyone try Spectres in 6link and move Hop to a single link. Some good damage dealing spectres and a few buffing ones.

So, swapped in Anom Impale and Divergent Dread Banner for the hop's. Put in Divergent Maim on cyclone 4link. Lost my movement ability. Feels stronger in 83 heists. Even when backtracking on lockdown and entire screen full of mobs..it just shreds em down faster.

Been running 83's last couple hours so I have a good feel on the change.

Edit: also feel tankier and that has to be from the divergent dread banner? maybe

Interestingly enough i have been thinking about the same idea. It always felt that sentintels where udnerwhelming. So i was tinkering with various options including Sawhaqas nest with avianas (did not really work).

It seems that what i have currently seems to be ok so far.
Idea being :
-- i am running total 7 auras and triple course
-- still running Sentintels but just as the DPS boost for spiders
-- most auras sits in +3 lvl skin
-- since i am running 7 auras i added ascendacy for auras (not sure if its woorth it yet)
-- pathed to whispers of dooom and removed sentinel ring
-- anointed arcane guarding and charizma to be able to maintain 7 auras
-- removing that many support gems for sentinels allowed me to bring back holy relic

Tried to make a video but as its my very first ever recorded video sorry for mistakes and quality in advance:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7xs4Yai2rQ&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=VK

Edit: i believe and i am probably wrong that both scepters & guardian no many how many links you will add will constantly die.
Reason being that in entire pathing we did not choose any life or survivability bonuses for minions (as ours are immortal). I have been playinng zombie build before and even when its fully surivavbility focused build - even then spectres would die often in high level content. So i doubt they would survive, but give it a try! Would be nice if i am wrong , specters can do lots of assistances for spiders with their charge generation.

Going to try Divergent Clarity today. 20% increased damage you and allies for the cost of 32mana(lvl1). thinking of giving up holy relic. 20% has to outweigh the holy relic I would think. Wish I had a better skin but was lucky to get all white one cheap.
"
Kajun wrote:
"
"
Kajun wrote:

Going to try Divergent Clarity today. 20% increased damage you and allies for the cost of 32mana(lvl1). thinking of giving up holy relic. 20% has to outweigh the holy relic I would think. Wish I had a better skin but was lucky to get all white one cheap.

Up to you, but i believe holyrelic = vitality on dmg (just costs more sockets). run both if you can instead for 40 damage! replacing one one may feel even worse - as feeding frenzy also has "acts aggresively".
ahh, forgot about feeding frenzy.. that is a 10% MORE dmg
should stop tinkering with the build rofl...I think I like where it is with that impale and banner. put relic back in. They just save some more for a better skin. I just have a plain all white one that was cheap at the time.

So, I've put together this build after re-rolling from a Heirohphant. I think the spiders are excellent, but I'm still not quite sure of the proper rotation for say mapping. Use Descerate, Writhing Jar to spawn spiders, and start clearing while occasionally cycloning to Spawn the purity sentinels?
I only cyclone now when I can catch the spiders and they don't instant kill the mobs. I try to keep Spirit offering and rally up all times.
"
So, I've put together this build after re-rolling from a Heirohphant. I think the spiders are excellent, but I'm still not quite sure of the proper rotation for say mapping. Use Descerate, Writhing Jar to spawn spiders, and start clearing while occasionally cycloning to Spawn the purity sentinels?

Yes , desecreate->desecrate-> (need 2!) -> jar -> quick cyclone for spiders
Cyclone for fortify and sentinels
"
"

Yes , desecreate->desecrate-> (need 2!) -> jar -> quick cyclone for spiders
Cyclone for fortify and sentinels

Ah yes, forgot to mention Desecrate X2. Now I've got one more question. If I don't have Vulnerability on hit on gloves, shouldn't I be swapping out Bloodlust in chest for something else? And if so, which gem should that be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info