[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
"
gelion228 wrote:

1. use 2 any 3-link weapons in alter weapon slot and lvl up 6 another empowers during ur exping or farming, just buy it with lvl 1.
2. always do all Alva missions, couse temle's corrupt procs about 2 times offten, then vaal orbs.
3. if u haven't enoght currency to by 6 lvl 1 empowers, strat do it with 6 HoP gems.
4. U can get some lvl 1 empower from delve checkpoints with gems, blight events, legions, etc.

1. Ok - I will do this but the plan would be to level Empower from 1 to 3 and then corrupt it correct? It takes forever to get to level 3 unless I am doing something wrong
2. can you explain this further? I don't understand what you mean by this with regards to helping me get gems
3. so i level them all the way to 20/20 and then vaal orb them correct?
4. thanks, will keep eye out for them. i do have a few it just takes FOREVER to get them to level 3 which I am assuming I have to do before I vaal orb them correct?

1. yep
2. try to find Gemcutter's Workshop in Alva's missions. then upgrade it into Department of Thaumaturgy. And finally last upgrade into Doryani's Institute. When u'll finish Alva's event 12 times, speak with she in ur ho, travel to whis room and use double corruption device on ur lvl 3 empower.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lapidary_Lens
3. yep
4. yep
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
Can I fight Sirus A4 again after defeating him or am I stuck with the lvl 8 fight? - Thanks

The watchstones you socket dictate the awakening level. Unsocket stones to get back to A4 (tip if you're not already doing it - use the boxes on the left to save inventory space)

Wow, didn't know that about watchstones! So I just remove one and it will be A4? I want to do that to get more comfortable with the fight. Thanks

I don't understand your comment about boxes on the left for inventory space, can you explain?

Thanks

[/quote]
2. try to find Gemcutter's Workshop in Alva's missions. then upgrade it into Department of Thaumaturgy. And finally last upgrade into Doryani's Institute. When u'll finish Alva's event 12 times, speak with she in ur ho, travel to whis room and use double corruption device on ur lvl 3 empower.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lapidary_Lens
[/quote]

Holy COW! I have never heard of any of this!!! LOL, I seriously wonder what percentage of this game I even know about as I never play with anyone else or talk to anyone about this game... I will google this stuff later. Thanks
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
Can I fight Sirus A4 again after defeating him or am I stuck with the lvl 8 fight? - Thanks

The watchstones you socket dictate the awakening level. Unsocket stones to get back to A4 (tip if you're not already doing it - use the boxes on the left to save inventory space)

Wow, didn't know that about watchstones! So I just remove one and it will be A4? I want to do that to get more comfortable with the fight. Thanks

I don't understand your comment about boxes on the left for inventory space, can you explain?

Thanks

Sorry, I didn't explain that very well. When you open up your atlas, every set of 4 socketed watchstones will get you 1 awakening level. So, socket 8 watchstones and you're level 2, socket 12 and you're level 3.

You have A8, so you have 32 watchstones socketed. To get A4, you just need to have 16-19 watchstones socketed. The exact number doesn't matter, but you'll need 1 area socketed with 4 watchstones (you'll run this area to spawn your boss. The rest can be however you want to arrange your map (like to run more variety of maps, socket more areas with 4 watchstones, only like running 1 area, put 3 stones or less in the other areas).

So the boxes on the left; pick up your watchstone and press G(or open your atlas). Look on the left, each watchstone can be stored there instead of your inventory.

Do you think a +2 skin of the loyal 4r 1g 1b would outperform +1 skin of the loyal 4r 2b? I dont think there will be a +2 4r 2b anytime soon
It's very close as the HoP level out-strips the support gem levels by quite a way, but +1 all will slightly out-perform +2Dur as the boost to Empower will still mean +2 onto your HoP plus the additional +1 onto the other support gems.

For BLS_suicid, as mentioned that FAQ did have exactly your issue
"
* You have the exact same support gems on HoP as I do, as the mana multiplier of the support gems changes the mana reservation.

but I found "don t write me" incredibly funny so I'll go into more details so you can swap Charisma back to Potency of Will if you want.

Ruthless support is 110% mana multiplier
You have socketted Impale instead at 130%

If following the standard guide, but don't have a 4R2B chest, these are the alterations I'd recommend

4R1B1G
Swap Minion Damage for Anomalous Impale (130 for 130 mana multiplier)

3R2B1G
Swap Ruthless Support for Vile Toxins (110 for 120 mana multiplier)
This one will require you to also boost the 2nd guilt ring to 24%, rather than a 24/22 combo
"
daflipp wrote:
"

"I mean, as the guy who wrote the guide, I might be the best person to ask questions, but as you wish. : ^) "

no, since you sent me to read, instead of telling me where to get the mana pool (besides rings), I of course read the manual, so I asked a question in the comments to find more information, maybe the amplification of auras affects mana, though I'm not sure, but still did not understand where the extra mana comes from, so I run around with an amulet, oil "charisma)"

as you understood ,i am not american man,I apologize for mistakes, I assign all responsibility to google translator

Your mistake is very obvious, you'll find out, if you read the guide again.
Quick tip: support gems.

ahahha are you seriously so assholes that you just can't tell what the mistake is?
or do you assert yourself in this way?
"
Vatinas wrote:
I was wondering

However, like I said, if you tell me that you checked everything that I mentioned there and post a PoB, I can take a look. But if I open PoB, import your build, look at it, and the answer is mentioned in the FAQ... You know.

I go to the comments not because I am too lazy to read the manual, but because I read it and did not understand where the error is. Do not understand correctly, I go down into the comments to find out the answer to my question from people playing this build. And not necessarily to answer if you don't want to, someone else will answer, or no one. You said that you need a POB, and another smart guy says that this is an obvious mistake), that's why so I ask people who know where to get the mana reserve
:)
Last edited by 8lade_o4_deatn on Oct 16, 2020, 5:21:50 AM
"
Dobarn wrote:

For BLS_suicid, as mentioned that FAQ did have exactly your issue
"
* You have the exact same support gems on HoP as I do, as the mana multiplier of the support gems changes the mana reservation.

but I found "don t write me" incredibly funny so I'll go into more details so you can swap Charisma back to Potency of Will if you want.

Ruthless support is 110% mana multiplier
You have socketted Impale instead at 130%

If following the standard guide, but don't have a 4R2B chest, these are the alterations I'd recommend

4R1B1G
Swap Minion Damage for Anomalous Impale (130 for 130 mana multiplier)

3R2B1G
Swap Ruthless Support for Vile Toxins (110 for 120 mana multiplier)
This one will require you to also boost the 2nd guilt ring to 24%, rather than a 24/22 combo

OMG,Thanks for the detailed answer .
and for the fact that they did not send me to read, and for the fact that they did not declare themselves "this is an obvious problem, blah blah blah"
I didn't understand because of the language barrier, but after you wrote down in more detail, I understood everything
you're cool
"
anguyen wrote:
Do you think a +2 skin of the loyal 4r 1g 1b would outperform +1 skin of the loyal 4r 2b? I dont think there will be a +2 4r 2b anytime soon

Imao the best way to boost ur dps is snipe +2 duration +1 all gems whith any colors, even 4 green 2 red will be nice upgrade.

its very easy to stack mana reserv, couse u have a lot of options: better rings with 24%, charisma in amulet, some clusters with 30% reduce determination's reservation, enchant on the helm, enlighten 4 lvl...

And even u get +2/+1 skin with 4 green, u can easyly pushe determination from 50% reserv to 0%, add hatred + generosity and 4 cold gems in ur 6-link. And this will be much better for ut dps, much much better.

Аnd if you find some close to 4 red 2 blue with difference in 1 socket, u don't have to worry at all, couse its ALWAYS better. mana multiplier is not a problem, if u have slots in the build to deal with it. charisma is the simplest example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info