[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

There is despair in hit gloves for 10 chaos. You do NOT need vulnerability. Use divergent maim with your cyclone.
Despair is just as good as vuln as long as you're keeping up your spirit offering. Before you invest heavily into sentinels it's better than vuln because most of your damage is spiders and they do chaos. You can also modify the gloves via the bench so sockets don't matter.
Last edited by Nashiq on Oct 10, 2020, 2:40:38 AM
"
Warderz wrote:
Hey.
Just reaching good levels with this build now, and I got myself shapers gloves with vulnerability on hit, and are about to replace my chance to bleed with maim on cyclone.
But, where does the bleed come from then? Since Im running bloodlust on the HoP dont they need targets to bleed?

Use divergent maim support
Congratulations for the guide, my last build used only two buttons, I thought I would not get used to so many buttons to press, and to my surprise I managed and I'm enjoying playing, I started this compilation 3 days ago. Build good and cheap, I bought my body armor for 10 chaos 4 R and 2 B (I was lucky). I suffered until I got Arakaali's, after that it's a walk in the park. Guide very well explained because even I who am noob understood. I want to thank everyone who contributed with their experience, I feel safe to continue making progress.
Hi,

First of all - i got to say the build guide is absolutely best i have ever seen or used. By far. Very well done sir.

Playing spiders is such a blast! I am glad that i find your build.
I have brought in Heist now to lvl95.

Its very rare when i die but when i do 99% of the time is due to the ... DAMN Carion.. You teleport to new location - no spiders no herald, you forget to do weapon swap trick, and sometimes you just die cause first spider spawns are canceled by carrion.

So i decided to look for alternatives for Carion and to use suggested Punishment in 3.12 notes.

Changes i did:
- Shield : ShieldCharge->HexTouch->Punishment
- Boots : Replaced Shield Charge with Enlightment (did not think what else to put there for now)
- Annoint : replaced spider length to second curse (3 golden oils!)

I got to say it feels like :
1) Punishment is much better than Carion golem for clearing speed - its very satisfying to both boss and clear!
2) Not having carion is such a treat to cast spiders everytime you need - i dont care if i loose DPS , my sanity is worth more than cursing at stupid carion everytime he kills my spiders:)

You asked if you have ideas how to put punishment into build , this is one way, and it works magic at least for me.
Last edited by Negailestingazzz on Oct 10, 2020, 11:47:37 PM
hmm fcking bad playstile i didint try it and i dont want to play dis just bc u said cyclone and herald of puryty .....your play stile make me vomit lol dont take too serius its a game after all but comon cyclone...

Hey guys, appreciate the tips. I didn't see it in the guide but when are we supposed to go CI? Also if anyone knows how to search for anomalous predator I'd love to know, because I can't find it on poe ninja. I'd love to get one for the build.

Thanks.
"
Hi,

First of all - i got to say the build guide is absolutely best i have ever seen or used. By far. Very well done sir.

Playing spiders is such a blast! I am glad that i find your build.
I have brought in Heist now to lvl95.

Its very rare when i die but when i do 99% of the time is due to the ... DAMN Carion.. You teleport to new location - no spiders no herald, you forget to do weapon swap trick, and sometimes you just die cause first spider spawns are canceled by carrion.

So i decided to look for alternatives for Carion and to use suggested Punishment in 3.12 notes.

Changes i did:
- Shield : ShieldCharge->HexTouch->Punishment
- Boots : Replaced Shield Charge with Enlightment (did not think what else to put there for now)
- Annoint : replaced spider length to second curse (3 golden oils!)

I got to say it feels like :
1) Punishment is much better than Carion golem for clearing speed - its very satisfying to both boss and clear!
2) Not having carion is such a treat to cast spiders everytime you need - i dont care if i loose DPS , my sanity is worth more than cursing at stupid carion everytime he kills my spiders:)

You asked if you have ideas how to put punishment into build , this is one way, and it works magic at least for me.

That's a pretty interesting idea! :) It's true that a second curse could compensate for the lost damage of Feeding Frenzy! And if you want to push the build to its limit, remember that an Awakened Hextouch, at level 5, grants you +1 maximum curse ;) I might consider trying it out at the end of the league, when I have so many exalts that I don't know what to do with them any more, haha. Thanks for the idea, and I definitely agree, sanity is way more important than dps ;)

"
FLOYDIEBOM wrote:
Hey guys, appreciate the tips. I didn't see it in the guide but when are we supposed to go CI? Also if anyone knows how to search for anomalous predator I'd love to know, because I can't find it on poe ninja. I'd love to get one for the build.

Thanks.

It's mentioned in the levelling section that you should go CI when you get Aegis + decent armour, basically. There's no "rule" for it though; what I do (on every CI build, not just this one) is play normally, and when I see that I can avoid losing all my ES easily and that the main danger I face is chaos damage, I go CI. :)

As for the alternate quality gems, you have a filter for it on the trade site in the "miscellaneous" category, third line. :)

"
niloxer wrote:
hmm fcking bad playstile i didint try it and i dont want to play dis just bc u said cyclone and herald of puryty .....your play stile make me vomit lol dont take too serius its a game after all but comon cyclone...

You're right. Your message was a wake up call for me. I took the game too seriously... I'm going to go to Tibet and meditate on the wisdom on your words. Thank you for spiritually awakening me, I will remember you on my journey.

Oh, and sorry for making you vomit :/ You can send me the bill for your carpet in PM if you want, I'll have one of my Tibetan lawyers look at it. Kah-leh phe, my friend.
just type "Anomalous Predator"into poe.trade

then hit enter twice
Last edited by Toyah on Oct 11, 2020, 3:20:57 AM
"
FLOYDIEBOM wrote:

Thanks.

just type "Anomalous Predator" into poe.trade

then hit enter twice
"
FLOYDIEBOM wrote:
Hey guys, appreciate the tips. I didn't see it in the guide but when are we supposed to go CI?

68 lvl or 72.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info