[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Im saying you multiply your thorn arrow damage by 8 because you hit 6 thorns with the enchant and you also hit with primary arrow that is worth 2 throrns. That is consistent with what the wiki says as well. Each *pod* can hit with 1 thorn, we spawn 6 pods, so 6 + 2 it is. And we go for +1 arrow so we can overlap pods properly even on smaller targets.

I am glad I was wrong. Thanks!

So I have 28 mil dps with focus. Very cool :D
Last edited by hogancz on May 30, 2022, 1:46:21 PM
Yo peeps.
Can someone look at my build and tell where I can squeeze in some damage?
The build is tanky, but I am struggling alot with high end content for damage.
The feared is such a shitshow, it's hard to channel anything or use totems at all since they get destroyed easily.
Overall I am enjoying the build and I love playing it, but it dosen't seem to be in a good level in the current state of the game.

I feel like I reached a pretty good level on the build so dunno what to upgrade.

Here is my PoB; https://pastebin.com/9D4PU7z9
(All calcs are probably not ticked)

I think I just barely hit 2m dps with totems up which is not possible 90% of the time in the endgame fights.
Last edited by StarshGames on May 30, 2022, 6:06:16 PM
Any idea how i can increase my DPS ?
I have problem with some endgame bosses .
My nick :Esendesama
PLS help
Last edited by Esendesama on Jun 2, 2022, 1:30:27 PM
"
Esendesama wrote:
Any idea how i can increase my DPS ?
I have problem with some endgame bosses .
My nick :Esendesama
PLS help

Dude read the guide or use POB.
The information is all there on the frontpage under "Why do I deal no damage".

Hey!

I usually try to build something similiar to this every league, and this is no exception. I am however always to poor to actually get anywhere close to your kind of tankiness and damage. And since I play hardcore, there's always the eventual death past 90.

However, this time, it's getting closer and closer to something resembling an actual build. But there's something which I don't really understand; How do you solve manacost of the Self-casted SA without an warlordchest with -15 mana mod?
"
Namntorka wrote:
Hey!

I usually try to build something similiar to this every league, and this is no exception. I am however always to poor to actually get anywhere close to your kind of tankiness and damage. And since I play hardcore, there's always the eventual death past 90.

However, this time, it's getting closer and closer to something resembling an actual build. But there's something which I don't really understand; How do you solve manacost of the Self-casted SA without an warlordchest with -15 mana mod?

Catarina flask suffix.

Can probably craft -3 to channeled skills on a ring as well.
https://pastebin.com/1Ymg3LAZ

second time playing this build and happy with the results again,
thanks for the build.
2 leagues ago I used to have a lot of fun with this build, it was by the time the best build i've ever played. But this league is different, i cant even kill sirius (85lvl), my char lacks dmg a lot, could someone help?
do we sustain our mana with only the leech or im missing something?
"
zHideo wrote:
do we sustain our mana with only the leech or im missing something?

You can probably also get a jewel that gives +2 mana gained on hit, which would do wonders.

There's also the ring unveil that gives 5 mana regen/sec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info