[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Fun leveling build indeed, I shaved 6hrs off my usual time. 24hrs to the end of act 9 and did it in one week. I ran out of gas at the last 3 fights, was getting one shot by Deodre so I swapped to SA even tho I did not have Darkscorn. Still getting destroyed by mobs now but it was fun. Time to change to another char as I do not have currency for all those regrets.
this build doing well even with low budget

I can do T16 map now. mostly safe,easy and most rare monster don't bother me

but sometimes I can't kill map bosses.especially with maven.

and I found the lack of dps in my pob compare to op's pob.

I already do the most things mentioned by op's 'Why am I not doing damage?' section

here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/hTuC2cYe in low budget

what should I do to improve dps?

First off Hu...Congrats on getting to 8 challenges!

My guess is that you are either running into mana problems OR you aren't holding the channel to 5 stages. You can see the stages at the top of your screen and I usually keep an eye on it every few maps to make sure I am loosely timing it right. Your big lack of damage is you don't have a focus mod on your helmet and it might be worth crafting/finding somebody to craft that mod for you.

Other damage increases that are mostly locked behind currency:
6L Darkscorn
Cluster Jewels
Anointing Panopticon
Getting attack speed and/or Damage Over Time Multiplier on quiver, gloves, amulet, etc
put frenzy in a socket and use it once every few seconds to keep up frenzy charges vs the boss
you aren't putting the totems down/shooting yourself(required for focused ballista) to keep the 15 stacks of wither

The build's damage is relatively low, but should be around a few million which is fine when close to done for all but the uber content considering you practically can't die. You can check my character for a slight deviation, but mostly on path for what deathbeam has cooked up!
Thanks for very cool build, I love it!

How to make boots in POB? +2 cold gems and tailwind. Keep buying tailwind and +2cold and awakener orb slam?

Also with low crit chance, is it even worth to get tailwind? Or is crit calculated multiple times per one shot? I thnk its just once per shot.
Last edited by hogancz on May 25, 2022, 3:25:35 PM
I am not seeing anywhere any info on totems.
Why in PoB do you want me to put points into totems?
I havent seen anything about this build that implies I should be running totems.
"
hogancz wrote:
Thanks for very cool build, I love it!

How to make boots in POB? +2 cold gems and tailwind. Keep buying tailwind and +2cold and awakener orb slam?

Also with low crit chance, is it even worth to get tailwind? Or is crit calculated multiple times per one shot? I thnk its just once per shot.

Basically. You can also instead unveil +2 but if you want also tailwind that is harder than woke orbing.

And tailwind is just if you crit recently its very easy to get 100% uptime on it, you can probs watch some vids i have with tailwind it should be asily seen there.

"
Solaire91 wrote:
I am not seeing anywhere any info on totems.
Why in PoB do you want me to put points into totems?
I havent seen anything about this build that implies I should be running totems.

We use ballistas for single target (2 6 links, 6l focused ballista SA and 6l normal SA) so we grab also totem nodes as they are very efficient for our damage.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hi there! Wanted to drop in with a note of appreciation for this build; I've had my eye on it for a couple of leagues and finally leaguestarted with it and it's been an absolute joy. I don't think I could have chosen a better build for the league if I'd tried; it's zooming around blissfully unaware of most of the murderous archnemesis modifiers that are causing other players so much grief.

I'm not the fastest player at levelling or gearing up but here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/jGNV9LMP

(Almost) unkillable and sitting at around 3m dps which is absolutely fine for alch and go T16 mapping, but I'd like to get it a bit higher to do stuff like sentinel'd expeditions and it feels a bit sluggish on things like breachlords and the beefier blight bosses. I'm unsure of the best way to go about it - seems to me I'm just pushing into the territory of expensive/fiddly upgrades and I don't know which to focus on first.
Possibly stupid question, is it the PoI inc aura effect implicit on chest that makes PoI give +7 instead of just +5? I have a 21 gem and +2 cold on my boots.

I swapped my pconc to this 2 days ago so my gear is still shoddy in the max res department but I can't figure out the extra 2 levels from purity.

Working on a chest slowly & embers on my gloves are not being kind to me. But I'll get there.
"
Vervaiin wrote:
Possibly stupid question, is it the PoI inc aura effect implicit on chest that makes PoI give +7 instead of just +5? I have a 21 gem and +2 cold on my boots.

I swapped my pconc to this 2 days ago so my gear is still shoddy in the max res department but I can't figure out the extra 2 levels from purity.

Working on a chest slowly & embers on my gloves are not being kind to me. But I'll get there.

that and aura effect mastery, you have reservation efficiency you need to change that.

"
Vervaiin wrote:

You can get a lot of damage from upgrading your quiver for example, they are really cheap usually (look at mine from last league, it was like 20c).

You also rly rly want the ailment duration craft on helmet, its very important for damage. Ideally also combine that with attaack speed craft on gloves, your single target should feel a lot smoother with those
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Vervaiin wrote:

that and aura effect mastery, you have reservation efficiency you need to change that.

"
Vervaiin wrote:

You can get a lot of damage from upgrading your quiver for example, they are really cheap usually (look at mine from last league, it was like 20c).

You also rly rly want the ailment duration craft on helmet, its very important for damage. Ideally also combine that with attaack speed craft on gloves, your single target should feel a lot smoother with those

omg I'm so used to picking the res efficiency mastery I didn't even look I just assumed haha ty!

I have those crafts on my helm & gloves already. Looking at making a better helm soon but this one is doing the job for now.

I'll have a look at quiver, ty! Got so much flying around my head that I need to upgrade, can get overwhelming.
Last edited by Vervaiin on May 26, 2022, 5:06:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info