[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hi OP, enjoying your build so far! Some questions if you dont mind:

1) Even though I doubt the builds needs to be more tanky, how would/could Divine Flesh fit into this?

2) I see some running Brutal Restraint Jewel and some running Lethal Pride Jewel, what are your thoughts on this?

3) I see you running Dread Banner on your Standard character, is this for the impale effect?

4) Would Vengeant Cascade be of any use to us?

Thanks!

"
Zanram wrote:

1) Even though I doubt the builds needs to be more tanky, how would/could Divine Flesh fit into this?

2) I see some running Brutal Restraint Jewel and some running Lethal Pride Jewel, what are your thoughts on this?

3) I see you running Dread Banner on your Standard character, is this for the impale effect?

Thanks!

So, from what I understand, Lethal Pride basically does nothing for the build. DD applies only to attack hit damage, as does intimidate. The build's damage is purely *poison*.

Brutal Restraint may actually be another route to go depending on bonuses if you're going for some crit-scaling. I'm attempting to do this currently.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Zanram wrote:

Thanks!

So, from what I understand, Lethal Pride basically does nothing for the build. DD applies only to attack hit damage, as does intimidate. The build's damage is purely *poison*.

Brutal Restraint may actually be another route to go depending on bonuses if you're going for some crit-scaling. I'm attempting to do this currently.

Lethal Pride actually does a lot for the build if your phys taken as ele is not capped because its one of the few almost 0 opportunity cost sources of phys taken as ele (it can roll 5% phys taken as fire on notables). Also gives strength.

I used Brutal Restraint for I think alchemist genius last league so I could replace my med cluster but its not big upgrade rly just fun thing to do if you manage to roll rly good one (i rolled alchemist genius blind and aura effect I think? or soemthing like that).

"
Zanram wrote:

Thanks!

Andswered 2) above.

1) You cant, Divine Flesh has antisynergy with Melding and it makes you weaker

3) Its mostly just for the less damage taken and extra evade. It wasnt very good I was just experimenting with stuff

4) Nah it does nothing, SA has infinite pierce it cant return
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jun 14, 2022, 3:31:46 PM
Can confirm that a good Lethal Pride is worth the jewel socket by a LOT. The one I currently have gives 2% life regen/sec, 20% fire res, and 15% phys taken as fire which lets me completely ignore the Syndicate craft from Korell.

I'd also say that Belt enchants are plenty worth it too for flex utility or damage. Wither with its -6% allres shred is great, but there's also 50% Reduced Regen for Hinder that is great with how many assholes have %Regen now. Once your damage gets high enough it's not super noticeable, but it ain't bad. I can also vouch that splashing into the Poisonous Fangs wheel for Crit Immunity is worth the 4 points if you really want to tank yourself up. You have to make some sacrifices for it, but it means literally nothing in the game can make you explode for no reason.
"
Can confirm that a good Lethal Pride is worth the jewel socket by a LOT. The one I currently have gives 2% life regen/sec, 20% fire res, and 15% phys taken as fire which lets me completely ignore the Syndicate craft from Korell.

I'd also say that Belt enchants are plenty worth it too for flex utility or damage. Wither with its -6% allres shred is great, but there's also 50% Reduced Regen for Hinder that is great with how many assholes have %Regen now. Once your damage gets high enough it's not super noticeable, but it ain't bad. I can also vouch that splashing into the Poisonous Fangs wheel for Crit Immunity is worth the 4 points if you really want to tank yourself up. You have to make some sacrifices for it, but it means literally nothing in the game can make you explode for no reason.

15%!

WTF? Which seed?!

That...*completely opens up new builds*.

So far, this build has been tied down to Darkscorn to get that final 25%.

However, a double purity watcher's eye that can potentially roll up to 24% phys as ele, 15% on the chest, 17% on the helmet, 22% taste of hate, and 15% from the Lethal Pride means that Pathfinders are...no longer even locked into single-element damage builds!
Alright so I migrated from SSF and decided to test Ward version again. From what I pobbed its literally twice as much damage as current setup. Downside is losing all suppression and life flask. Upside is that Flagellant Iron flask is actually rly good, with 4k ward and Nightgrip I still restore 1k ward worth of damage whenever it procs. And I solved no life flask with anomalous endu cry + anomalous second wind.

EDIT:

Eternal Struggle is also rly good ammy for the build in general, 15% cull, chaos dot multi (or max res), ailment duration and *shitton* of attributes that we need.
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jun 16, 2022, 6:46:50 AM
"

I just bought a lethal pride with your exact seed. 11158 under Kaom.

Survivalist and Careful Conservationist are the only two nodes with phys taken as fire. Which is the third one for the 15%?

Swift Venoms and Acuity (not Herbalist, I wish) give the 1% regen apiece, so I can confirm that, and inveterate gives 20% fire res.

Where is the third 5% phys as fire coming from?

Edit: couple of other issues:

1) Kosis with +60% chaos res. Just can't DPS fast enough to burn through his ES before he recharges it with his beam move.

2) Damage penetrates cold res or -max res is absolutely brutal. Had the cold pen happen past wave 20 in a simulacrum and it bricked the run for me since the defenses just failed. Makes me think about how to work in grace.

Edit: I see the problem now...this build's only real defensive layer for most hits is "turn it all into ele/chaos, and facetank it".

The problem there, is that when monsters get +100% of phys as lightning/cold/fire, for most builds, that means "they take 33% more damage", because they have other ways of mitigating hits. For *THIS* build, it means "you're taking 100% more damage".

And when there's another mod, such as "10% cold pen", that means potentially taking triple damage.

The most frustrating part is that for me, it seems like ghost shrouds don't pull their weight, so it'd have been straightforward to craft elemental ailment avoidance on chest, craft a 65% avoidance pair of boots, and be able to be fully ailment immune without purity of elements, then with a phys to fire lethal pride, not need purity of elements at all, which means I may have been able to fit in some more auras.

Sigh, such is life.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Jun 16, 2022, 5:21:38 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"

I just bought a lethal pride with your exact seed. 11158 under Kaom.

Survivalist and Careful Conservationist are the only two nodes with phys taken as fire. Which is the third one for the 15%?

Swift Venoms and Acuity (not Herbalist, I wish) give the 1% regen apiece, so I can confirm that, and inveterate gives 20% fire res.

Where is the third 5% phys as fire coming from?

Edit: couple of other issues:

1) Kosis with +60% chaos res. Just can't DPS fast enough to burn through his ES before he recharges it with his beam move.

2) Damage penetrates cold res or -max res is absolutely brutal. Had the cold pen happen past wave 20 in a simulacrum and it bricked the run for me since the defenses just failed. Makes me think about how to work in grace.

Edit: I see the problem now...this build's only real defensive layer for most hits is "turn it all into ele/chaos, and facetank it".

The problem there, is that when monsters get +100% of phys as lightning/cold/fire, for most builds, that means "they take 33% more damage", because they have other ways of mitigating hits. For *THIS* build, it means "you're taking 100% more damage".

And when there's another mod, such as "10% cold pen", that means potentially taking triple damage.

The most frustrating part is that for me, it seems like ghost shrouds don't pull their weight, so it'd have been straightforward to craft elemental ailment avoidance on chest, craft a 65% avoidance pair of boots, and be able to be fully ailment immune without purity of elements, then with a phys to fire lethal pride, not need purity of elements at all, which means I may have been able to fit in some more auras.

Sigh, such is life.

Yes pen is big problem for all max res builds. But enemies having 100% phys as extra is same % more damage taken for every build. This build has benefit of only focusing on elemental damage to mitigate that (with max res, ele flasks, soul of solaris and natures boon). Ghost shrouds are just recovery but when you already have flagellant + surgeon setup then any extra recovery is mostly just fluff its not gonna do much. Same with avoidance, when you have enough recovery that you die just to one shots avoidance is also not gonna do much. And recoup is actually quite important for this, either from helmet or ring because when you recover the damage taken with surgeon you stack recoup behind it so you have consistent recovery on top (and this scales with density so it works really well in deli maps or simus).
My builds:
My site:
BTW for anyone interested here is link to Ward PoB: https://pastebin.com/Fpjg90Rz. Fair warning, it is pretty expensive (even though you can do magebane skin of the loyal on budget but then you need impossible escape for max reses even more).
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
BTW for anyone interested here is link to Ward PoB: https://pastebin.com/Fpjg90Rz. Fair warning, it is pretty expensive (even though you can do magebane skin of the loyal on budget but then you need impossible escape for max reses even more).

Hi! Can you record a video in this patch with enhanced bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info