[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

How the HECK are you running HoA, PoE and PoI? I can only run two at a time, and yes I have all the aura res masteries and stuff. :(
They are 50%(PoE),35%(PoI),and 25%(HoA). So together they would take 100% of your mana. If you take the aura cluster right by ranger(and not the aura res mastery) you will have 24% aura mana reservation which should leave you ~10% of your mana unreserved.

I bet if you look more closely you are accidentally linking something to one of your auras, probably herald of agony as it can take attack supports. I keep doing this every league and losing my mind.
Last edited by Maddest_Scientist on May 27, 2022, 10:51:37 AM
WAIT WAIT I am dumb
I never realized I was supposed to stop using grace after a certain point and was trying ot run all four auras lol

Always do this build once every few leagues and Im having a blast as always. There is something so satisfying about tanking Shaper slam with 3.9K hp (and Im still missing some all res and phys conversion).

Working on a few things with the gloves, boots and helm to but ripping through stuff as always.

Edit - accidently tanked Sirus' meteor with it too.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on May 27, 2022, 6:59:41 PM
So I threw the ailment duration while focussed mod on a helm.
Now, how does it work, and why is it work the craft slot? Focus only lasts 4 seconds, so do I when do I pop it?
I was talking with friends about SA, and we found this on wiki:
Shotgunning: From a single attack, multiple thorn arrows from different pods can hit the same target, but multiple thorn arrows from the same pod cannot hit the same target.

It seems to me like conflicting information with what this guide says, because this guide says we should multiply our damage by 6 or 8, based on how many thorn arrows spawn from pods.

Am I missing something? What is true?

Also we should not check "always on full life" in pob, because we use blood rage. It affects spell suppression. Maybe "always on full life" works with this life flask mod, but I am not sure:
Recover an additional 40% of Flask's Life Recovery Amount over 10 seconds if used while not on Full Life.
Tested it, I have "full life" with blood rage and this flask mod.
Last edited by hogancz on May 29, 2022, 11:00:54 AM
"
hogancz wrote:
Shotgunning: From a single attack, multiple thorn arrows from different pods can hit the same target, but multiple thorn arrows from the same pod cannot hit the same target.

Imagen you are fighting a gigantic boss. If you now spawn all 6 pods on him, you could in theory hit with all 60 thorn arrows, that would be broken, so only the first thorn arrow of every pod deals dmg.

So we maximize the chance, that every pod atleast hit with one thorn arrow.
"
Naix1337 wrote:

Imagen you are fighting a gigantic boss. If you now spawn all 6 pods on him, you could in theory hit with all 60 thorn arrows, that would be broken, so only the first thorn arrow of every pod deals dmg.

So we maximize the chance, that every pod atleast hit with one thorn arrow.

Ok, but why this build guide suggests using 6 or 8 multiplier in PoB?
Could somebody have a look at my character & see where I could be missing damage? character: ToxicBodyShots

I know SA is quite positional so I could easily be messing up there, still trying to get the hang of it.

Chonky mobs I will just abandon, kosis & omni in delirium maps can be THICC bois at high deli stages, if I empower them with my sentinel I just leave them, I cba with a 5minute fight.
I've been copy & pasting quivers I have searched into pob & I can't find an upgrade one so far.

I never play bow builds so I might just be overlooking some really obvious stuff.
Any help would be great!

Ignore the scuffed searing implicit on helm, I can not land cold recoup to save my life.
Last edited by Vervaiin on May 29, 2022, 4:16:20 PM
"
hogancz wrote:

It seems to me like conflicting information with what this guide says, because this guide says we should multiply our damage by 6 or 8, based on how many thorn arrows spawn from pods.

Also we should not check "always on full life" in pob, because we use blood rage. It affects spell suppression. Maybe "always on full life" works with this life flask mod, but I am not sure:
Recover an additional 40% of Flask's Life Recovery Amount over 10 seconds if used while not on Full Life.
Tested it, I have "full life" with blood rage and this flask mod.

Im saying you multiply your thorn arrow damage by 8 because you hit 6 thorns with the enchant and you also hit with primary arrow that is worth 2 throrns. That is consistent with what the wiki says as well. Each *pod* can hit with 1 thorn, we spawn 6 pods, so 6 + 2 it is. And we go for +1 arrow so we can overlap pods properly even on smaller targets.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info