[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

https://pastebin.com/QC0hmpfm Where am i losing more than 50% dmg ? Besides missing the 2nd curse from glove corrupt and awakened gems ? I mean i dont have problems clearing t16 maps , but bosses in those maps are taking 2long to kill. I wont talk about shaper/elder guardians and warlords (takes a lot of time to kill them)
Last edited by emphsz on Nov 5, 2021, 8:33:05 PM
"
Vassili666 wrote:
What would you say that is good ammount mana to have? I have current 77 mana with 4 auras..and got ring and amulet with -3 cost to channel skills.
Should I try to reach more mana? Becouse I feel like someitme I run out of mana while playing.

thats a good amount of mana, for map clear run around, stick the totem on a key and steel skin on left click, hit your totem button while left clicking and it should "shoot" once without you needing to actually try to attack.

Every 6 seconds or so, shoot a regular scourge arrow at 0 stacks to trigger mirage archer. If there is a rare that is tanky (sirius rare or something) get in melee with it, charge to 5 on it with scourge arrow and put your cursor at your feet and release.

make sure to have mana leech.
"
emphsz wrote:
https://pastebin.com/QC0hmpfm Where am i losing more than 50% dmg ? Besides missing the 2nd curse from glove corrupt and awakened gems ? I mean i dont have problems clearing t16 maps , but bosses in those maps are taking 2long to kill. I wont talk about shaper/elder guardians and warlords (takes a lot of time to kill them)

Steps for more damage:
1: Divergent Plaguebearer + Enhance lv3/4 on it
2: Malevolence
3: Awakened Gems

also get blind on your stygian belt jewel. c

Stop using artic armour, Use Malevolence instead (20% more damage). Use the soul of the brine king for freeze immune+chill reduce. put the last four points in your skill tree. Probably drop toxic strikes wheel for now to get the four points to do so.

Besides that make sure you using focus+plaguebearer together on bosses and hitting a 5 stack scourge arrow from yourself on them with your 5 totems up.
Good build!
Last edited by Balu_KR on Nov 6, 2021, 9:12:26 AM
Gotta say thanks for the build! I usually try to switch build once or twice in a league, rarely doing alts, because that burns me out, tried a Poison flinger, but hit a hard wall.
Switched to yours, (had prepared the gear and 2-3 gems with my low budget I had)

So far its a whole different world, to be honest, its way easier to play than poisonous coction or howeever its spelled, the damage is there and survivability is great.
clearing, pre-fire, and small corridors are now not an issue any longer either, a bit messy with the gear on my side, mostly resistancecap....but
Despite 5L bow, a crappy quiver I found on the ground and all that, it still performs like heaven. ❤️

Cant wait until I get my shit in place and see how it goes.

If you disregard the 500+ alterations I used to get a stupid fucking life flask, and I still only got 2 crap ones 😦 any tips on that part?

Also, any "easy to notice" upgrades i could focus on first? I know the big obvious ones, but a bit pricy so its a longer plan on those. (like 6L bow, quiver, etc.)
I can chance some parts, but that either puts me starving on resistance or stats atm, and since I used most of my currency for the respec I have around 100c atm.

(armor will be upgraded as soon as I get my hands on the correct Temple maps to corrupt my gems)

https://pastebin.com/An7pHBbj
Last edited by catstyle on Nov 6, 2021, 10:58:45 AM
get a better bismuth flask, looking for 35% resists on it. run one life flask. get an iron flask, it gives you ALOT of damage.

Heres my list of upgrades to go for

1:get a rain of splinters jewel.

2: Iron flask with reduced charges used(optional at start), increased ward during effect (ALT spam it.)
3: bismuth flask, Increased effect, 35+ resists. (ALT spam it.)
4: 6L bow (super easy way is to safe corrupt the bow to 30% with beastcraft then hit it with Tainted Fusings. Make sure you have 6 sockets and hopefully 5 links and the correct colors beforehand).
5: Get the correct quiver (2ex for awakener orb or so.)
6: curse ring
7: chaos cap + divine flesh

I have Taste of Hate up 24/7 + Divine Flesh and phys damage absolutely destroys me. It's so annoying. Any advice?
I made this build exactly as the endgame tree and gear suggests and I don't think Ward is the move. Paper thin even with 60 ex invested. I'm pretty much done with poe now because I made this build and ill never get my ex back. It's way too rippy and there is 0 chance it does 100% delirium anymore as the video posted is 1 year old not using ward.
"
Anthrax_grizz wrote:
I made this build exactly as the endgame tree and gear suggests and I don't think Ward is the move. Paper thin even with 60 ex invested. I'm pretty much done with poe now because I made this build and ill never get my ex back. It's way too rippy and there is 0 chance it does 100% delirium anymore as the video posted is 1 year old not using ward.

Can you link your Char only see a level 80 without annointment, +1 Arrow quiver or any scourge corruption.

If you ever find yourself having a 4 or 5 Affix item. Corrupt it and put some tainted exalts on them, they are basicly free.
"
get a better bismuth flask, looking for 35% resists on it. run one life flask. get an iron flask, it gives you ALOT of damage.

Heres my list of upgrades to go for

1:get a rain of splinters jewel.

2: Iron flask with reduced charges used(optional at start), increased ward during effect (ALT spam it.)
3: bismuth flask, Increased effect, 35+ resists. (ALT spam it.)
4: 6L bow (super easy way is to safe corrupt the bow to 30% with beastcraft then hit it with Tainted Fusings. Make sure you have 6 sockets and hopefully 5 links and the correct colors beforehand).
5: Get the correct quiver (2ex for awakener orb or so.)
6: curse ring
7: chaos cap + divine flesh

big thanks for the reply!

Iron flask, ok! for the X% to maximum ward? Does the damage apply even if my ward is on "cooldown"?
Hm, had 2 life flasks for a second to see if the HP-regen stacked, but didnt think it would come over to POB. :D

1, did not know how huge impact it would have at first, will get it ASAP, did put it on hold, since my own jewel had immunity to corrupted blood.

2, will go for that, have a dying sun now, it works rather sweet for the moment, way better than 2 life flasks! ;)

3, thanks, will upgrade when I get my alts back, just wasted 300+ more but finally got a decent lifeflask.

4, gotta see how I get that beastcraft, never unlocked many recipies in there, not even when it launched. (damn those nets clogging inventory!)

5: oh yeah, the quiver.. :D im happy just for the +1 arrow to start with.

6: upgrade my curse ring, check!

7, this part, about divine flesh, requires me to get both a jewel and another free gemslot in the tree, hm.. guess I have to buy more orb of regrets to get that sorted, but should I wait until I also have the clusters for this ready?

Also, noticed my Quicksilver flask is a bit.. forgotten, might alt spam it later on. :D
But, remove stibnit for Ward, I guess I could have dying sun if the dps is needed, or go for taste of hate if survival is an issue?

EDIT: Already got a ward flask and fixed the quiver somewhat, huge upgrade, but not even close to +1 arrow on it.

Spoiler
+50 to Dexterity
+23% to Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
+98 to maximum Life
+41% to Lightning Resistance
Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
--------
Warlord Item

Last edited by catstyle on Nov 6, 2021, 2:36:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type