[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

About the survival instincts jewel...I cant search it on poe trade forum...just shows a 20 dex 6 all res jewel

probably noob, but how do I find the one thats in the PoB?
"
JodsLife wrote:
About the survival instincts jewel...I cant search it on poe trade forum...just shows a 20 dex 6 all res jewel

That one is releasing with patch 3.16 which comes out Friday!
"
Baconade77 wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:

That one is releasing with patch 3.16 which comes out Friday!

daaayum NICE, ya that jewel is beefy lmaooo
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Another update:

So maybe I found solution to phys damage with Taste of Hate. By simply skipping jade flask, we still stay at like 11k evasion what is still 64% evade chance with blind what is sufficient i think. And then grab double - mana cost affixes on jewellery and dropping circle of nostalgia. What is damage loss of course but I think its reasonable for getting actual phys mitigation into the build.

Updated PoB is here:

https://pastebin.com/RW62xfM8

Don't really understand why we are now going this lenghs to fit Taste of Hate when we "ust" lose Winddancer but get way better Evade then we ever had dodge anyways.
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Another update:

So maybe I found solution to phys damage with Taste of Hate. By simply skipping jade flask, we still stay at like 11k evasion what is still 64% evade chance with blind what is sufficient i think. And then grab double - mana cost affixes on jewellery and dropping circle of nostalgia. What is damage loss of course but I think its reasonable for getting actual phys mitigation into the build.

Updated PoB is here:

https://pastebin.com/RW62xfM8

Don't really understand why we are now going this lenghs to fit Taste of Hate when we "ust" lose Winddancer but get way better Evade then we ever had dodge anyways.

Because we lost wind dancer what helped with our abysmal phys EHP. And we also cant use Enduring Composure anymore because of no space. And the evade chance is not true actually, we had like 80+ avoidance last league because we were combining dodge with blind.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thoughts on updating the leveling tree's in the new POB? Assuming we still level with CA, and later TR.
So I have been running this Scourge Arrow build for a few leagues now and I always really liked it. Whenever a League is about to start I am somewhat reading through the thread to find out what the current vibe is like... Just to find out if this build will perform better or worse with the upcoming changes.

Would you be able to maybe add a small section in your build guide where you adress changes or upcoming leagues in general with a few sentences and sum up if things are looking good or bad? I am not asking for a full on review of patch notes, but rather a summary of how you feel this build will be impacted overall.

Other than that I would like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into this build and thread!
FYI for running Taste of Hate, I found the easiest way to do it was not run a ward flask for mapping. Your damage is so ludicrously high, once you hit nightgrip+ward and especially +100% defense chest, that you wipe most map mods except the avoid ailments/poison one and delirium. Then for endgame bossing I would replace the movement speed flask with the ward flask because you actually need damage there.
"
OminousGrace wrote:
Thoughts on updating the leveling tree's in the new POB? Assuming we still level with CA, and later TR.

I dont think I will have enough time to update it, but its fairly straightforward, TR leveling is still same nodes as on old tree. But this league I want to experiment with poisonous concoction leveling what should be pretty viable.

"
xfaket wrote:
So I have been running this Scourge Arrow build for a few leagues now and I always really liked it. Whenever a League is about to start I am somewhat reading through the thread to find out what the current vibe is like... Just to find out if this build will perform better or worse with the upcoming changes.

Would you be able to maybe add a small section in your build guide where you adress changes or upcoming leagues in general with a few sentences and sum up if things are looking good or bad? I am not asking for a full on review of patch notes, but rather a summary of how you feel this build will be impacted overall.

Other than that I would like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into this build and thread!

I usually do that in changelog but only when I actually finish updating the guide. I kind of like the idea of having separate section just for upcoming changes/new league stuff tho.

"
FYI for running Taste of Hate, I found the easiest way to do it was not run a ward flask for mapping. Your damage is so ludicrously high, once you hit nightgrip+ward and especially +100% defense chest, that you wipe most map mods except the avoid ailments/poison one and delirium. Then for endgame bossing I would replace the movement speed flask with the ward flask because you actually need damage there.

I think replacing jade here is better, we only lose like 10-12% attack evade what is fine, compared to power of quartz flask last league that is really nothing. I rly like movement speed on bosses tho so dropping quicksilver on them is kind of annoying but its certainly an option as well.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
OminousGrace wrote:

Also there will be lots of TR Raider builds coming out, take one of those, swap raider to PF, drop frenzy scaling on tree for more generic damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info