[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Banhmithitzz wrote:

Small cluster "malevolence has 50% increased reserver " ? what is mod, bro ? i can't find in trade efficien..? Thanks very much about this pob .

This is just a place holder until POB gets updated with all the new cluster nodes.
@thedeathbeam how much DPS do we really need per pod?

pretty sure the worst trash mobs will be melting at 700k-1mil easily.
But let's say for Kosis?

I know more is always better, but I don't mind killing stuff slower for extra tank.
How much flask duration and effect do we need? Thinking of a non ward version that's greedy for defences, and I am wondering how much flask nodes I can skip if I don't need it to scale ward of flask.

https://pastebin.com/RW62xfM8

Pob for those curious, initially I pathed to iron reflexes, gave up and I will pray to get the keystone on scourge items.
I was browsing POBs people posted lately, and all of them have custom mod:

100% more damage with totem skills per summoned totem
-1 to maximum number of summoned totems

I understand that POB is not fully updated but i didn't saw anything like that in patch notes - so the question is: what is this ?
"
greenrasp wrote:
I was browsing POBs people posted lately, and all of them have custom mod:

100% more damage with totem skills per summoned totem
-1 to maximum number of summoned totems

I understand that POB is not fully updated but i didn't saw anything like that in patch notes - so the question is: what is this ?

That is just so I can see DPS gains from taking +1 ballista sources, normally you would use count for that for full DPS but then you dont see when you lose/get extra ballistas and you have to update it manually constantly
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
@thedeathbeam OK, so I slept on it, woke up and decided to play around some more and I'm pretty happy with this one. let me know what changes you would make or if I'm missing anything.

https://pastebin.com/wA6BWAv5

The upsides

-Current evasion values come out to about 69-71% evasion against T16 map mobs
-82% Spell suppression chance at 53% effect
-Same 44M full DPS as the current 3.16 tree

The changes

-Noticed that there was a custom modifier for Magebane adding extra spell suppression that we didn't actually have, removed that
-Moved some life nodes out of the lower part of the tree and into the top part of the tree, more damage, same life, more strength
-Removed the wither and flask charge medium cluster jewel as well as some flask charge gain on the tree (I feel like we have enough charge generation even with that is left, correct me if I'm wrong)
-To replace the wither node (which really seemed for clearing) picked up the new and fun 300% poison damage against non-poisoned targets mastery
-Kept the claw node to not be crit by things we have poisoned because that sounds great
-Picked up the Inveterate cluster for a good amount of spell suppression
-Added the new quartz flask for additional spell suppression
-Added spell suppression Watcher's Eye for more spell suppression
-Capped chaos res and picked up the juicy 20% chaos dot multi mastery thanks to the Withering node
-Need a teeny tiny bit of accuracy from some piece of gear, seems reasonable to get
-Physical damage still hurts but what can you do

Let me know if you guys have any pointers. Obviously this is a level 100 tree and we really kinda need every point. But I think it serves as a good proof of concept that we can still be quite tanky with really high damage, and certainly could drop some of that damage for more life/evasion/suppression nodes pretty easily. Also maybe swap out malevolence for a defensive aura would be possible, not 100% sure yet. Thanks!
So if u understood correctly from pob our phys dmg is the problem in survivability so my question is it is worth to get rid of a flask and take taste of hate or not ?
"
GoremXd wrote:
So if u understood correctly from pob our phys dmg is the problem in survivability so my question is it is worth to get rid of a flask and take taste of hate or not ?

None of the flasks that would be able to be swapped out (in this case I think only the quartz can) would give you more EHP with Taste of Hate. You could maybe make it work with some weird shenanigans with Purity stacking and Taste of hate like @Maddest_Scientist mentioned, or getting sources of Physical Damage taken as Chaos would be the best alternative. It's still fairly defensible against physical damage, it's just the obvious hole comparatively.
"
Baconade77 wrote:
@thedeathbeam OK, so I slept on it, woke up and decided to play around some more and I'm pretty happy with this one. let me know what changes you would make or if I'm missing anything.

https://pastebin.com/wA6BWAv5

The upsides

-Current evasion values come out to about 69-71% evasion against T16 map mobs
-82% Spell suppression chance at 53% effect
-Same 44M full DPS as the current 3.16 tree

The changes

-Noticed that there was a custom modifier for Magebane adding extra spell suppression that we didn't actually have, removed that
-Moved some life nodes out of the lower part of the tree and into the top part of the tree, more damage, same life, more strength
-Removed the wither and flask charge medium cluster jewel as well as some flask charge gain on the tree (I feel like we have enough charge generation even with that is left, correct me if I'm wrong)
-To replace the wither node (which really seemed for clearing) picked up the new and fun 300% poison damage against non-poisoned targets mastery
-Kept the claw node to not be crit by things we have poisoned because that sounds great
-Picked up the Inveterate cluster for a good amount of spell suppression
-Added the new quartz flask for additional spell suppression
-Added spell suppression Watcher's Eye for more spell suppression
-Capped chaos res and picked up the juicy 20% chaos dot multi mastery thanks to the Withering node
-Need a teeny tiny bit of accuracy from some piece of gear, seems reasonable to get
-Physical damage still hurts but what can you do

Let me know if you guys have any pointers. Obviously this is a level 100 tree and we really kinda need every point. But I think it serves as a good proof of concept that we can still be quite tanky with really high damage, and certainly could drop some of that damage for more life/evasion/suppression nodes pretty easily. Also maybe swap out malevolence for a defensive aura would be possible, not 100% sure yet. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/WZ4UpWvM
Thread of hope worth?
"
crill888 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/WZ4UpWvM
Thread of hope worth?

I like the idea of Thread there, maybe swap Rain of Splinters for Watcher's Eye then, idk how good Rain is specifically. Not a huge fan of King of the Hill since it only really helps our hit damage. I would personally swap it for Quick Step.

The best last layer I could think to get for us would be Elusive. 15% chance to avoid damage with no scaling on it. Elusive on boots or swapping out part of the movement link to bring back Withering Step might be on the table.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info