[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Hardlikerockk wrote:
How do you get full benefit from the leech clusters? I understand that Petrified Blood will count you as leeching as long as you have more than 50% of your life unreserved but doesn't your life flask constantly top your life and therefore stop your leeching?

It is while leeching so it also counts when you are leeching mana. So most of the time it should be alright.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Do you maintain 100% uptime on the Bismuth Flak of Resistance and if so is there a certain threshold required to maintain it?
I know the recent Ward changes and updates really propelled our damage to great levels, however prior to the Ward changes I truthfully wasn't upset at the damage with some modest investment earned over time (I think at most I had 30ex into the build and it was 90% gems and jewels - and I took pride in my 1 death t18 100% derlium juiiicy map). Is it possible our defenses - namely evasion, could be modest enough adapting a gearing style from a few patches ago?

Please forgive the ignorant question if it has already been researched and thrown out, I do really enjoy the build and have enjoyed all the changes over multiple leagues. I never made the ward switch - hence my question, I just have in my head 'well of course defenses are tough, they are stacking ward'. Maybe I'm discounting the loss of dodge simply too much, I do remember many a ritual popping vaal grace and just singing na na na you can't touch me.

In the strength of blood setup though, I always felt incredibly tanky. Between petrified blood and the strength of blood flat damage reduction (and immortal call + gain endurance charges on being struck chest), I was struck - often and for large amounts... but I rarely died, even kissing some Siris DIE beams too. I recouped thanks to the amazing life flask node stacking and simply pressed on. I rarely died in modestly juiced t16 maps, mostly when I didn't respect the modifiers enough to not play like a rhinoceros - a fast moving one from the front of the herd in Jumanji, not the one at the end I promise!. I know many swear by the divine flesh setup, or clamor for the transcendence one - I throw my support for flat all damage reduction.

Last edited by llumayne on Oct 18, 2021, 11:22:08 PM
General 3.16 question. I notice some of the clusters dont have masteries allocated that I think could like farsight and field medicine. Is that just an oversight? What does it take to be able to allocate most masteries? The notable in the cluster?
The damage seems pretty unreal still but this is becoming seriously glass cannon looking at some of the updated PoBs. Absolutely 0 physical defence, 80% chaos res is nice but with barely 5k life that's still going to get you bopped in hard maps.

I'll be putting a bunch of time in coming up with a more defensive setup but I think everyone is getting way too excited by damage numbers and forgetting not to die.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
The damage seems pretty unreal still but this is becoming seriously glass cannon looking at some of the updated PoBs. Absolutely 0 physical defence, 80% chaos res is nice but with barely 5k life that's still going to get you bopped in hard maps.

I'll be putting a bunch of time in coming up with a more defensive setup but I think everyone is getting way too excited by damage numbers and forgetting not to die.

The EZ answer is run darkscorn+2x purity of ele+taste of hate to transfer 75% of phys dmg to ele/chaos, but that is not viable until mid-end game gearing. There really aren't a lot of options to mitigate physical damage on the right side of the tree except evasion so maybe you just stack evasion gear until you get taste of hate so you only take 50% phys damage then go ward nightgrip?
I'm not much of a POB warrior but I was playing around and came up with this

(Updated in a later comment)

Similar DPS, losing about 150 life and 5% evasion in exchange for capped chaos res (probably fixable with some gear rolls as well but just going off of what was in the endgame gear section) and getting up to 83% spell suppression. By moving some of the life up to the top of the tree (also finding some more stronk), using the great poison mastery for % damage per chaos res, and using the new Quartz flask with an evasion mod it seems alright. We also lost the claw crit mastery which I really like, but wanted to bring this forward incase it sparks an idea.

Again, not a POB warrior, but looking forward to trying this build as my starter and wishing you the best of luck with these major changes.
Last edited by Baconade77 on Oct 19, 2021, 10:33:03 AM
Be aware that evasion isn't updated in PoB currently.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qaueju/path_of_building_community_290_316_passive_tree/hh5e907/
"
Baconade77 wrote:
I'm not much of a POB warrior but I was playing around and came up with this

https://pastebin.com/grMT3HKf

Similar DPS, losing about 150 life and 5% evasion in exchange for capped chaos res (probably fixable with some gear rolls as well but just going off of what was in the endgame gear section) and getting up to 83% spell suppression. By moving some of the life up to the top of the tree (also finding some more stronk), using the great poison mastery for % damage per chaos res, and using the new Quartz flask with an evasion mod it seems alright. We also lost the claw crit mastery which I really like, but wanted to bring this forward incase it sparks an idea.

Again, not a POB warrior, but looking forward to trying this build as my starter and wishing you the best of luck with these major changes.

Small cluster "malevolence has 50% increased reserver " ? what is mod, bro ? i can't find in trade efficien..? Thanks very much about this pob .
hey guys I was playing with the pob a bit and manage to get the phy max hit to 20k and managed to get the claw node but we loss dmg for I don't know how much survivability here is the pob survivability https://pastebin.com/StVyC2Ha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info