[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
IVIrCrews wrote:
Hey @thedeathbeam i played your build last league and really enjoyed it, so it leaguestarted it this league. But after a longer break from the i'm a bit overwhelmed after all your updates and i dont know what to change first.

I want to build the strength of blood/corrupted soul version

The biggest problem i have right now is my survivability, T14+ are really hard for me and i'm dying a lot in maps. I know my clusters arent really good and iam wasting some points there.

Dont know if the cinderswallow should be replaced with a normal flask, because i dont got the flask enchant yet.

https://pastebin.com/BhUKgGjK

Currently i have about 3-4ex, so what upgrades/changes should i do first?

Well cinder isn doing anything really with petrified blood so yes i would drop it. You need anti stun enchant on your boots, that should help your survivability a lot.

You also desperately need source of phasing probs another cause of your deaths.

And of course you are also lacking damage as you dont have any curses.

Thanks for the quick answer, so when i get the lab enchant for boots, change cinderswallow for a quartz flask it should help with my survivability

I have some embalmer gloves with despair, should i use them or switch to nightgrip and a curse on hit ring?

I got the cinderswallow because of the leech and didnt get it from catarina yet, is this a must have or can i get that later because in trade flask with that enchant are really expensive mostly for like 60-80c
"
IVIrCrews wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
IVIrCrews wrote:
Hey @thedeathbeam i played your build last league and really enjoyed it, so it leaguestarted it this league. But after a longer break from the i'm a bit overwhelmed after all your updates and i dont know what to change first.

I want to build the strength of blood/corrupted soul version

The biggest problem i have right now is my survivability, T14+ are really hard for me and i'm dying a lot in maps. I know my clusters arent really good and iam wasting some points there.

Dont know if the cinderswallow should be replaced with a normal flask, because i dont got the flask enchant yet.

https://pastebin.com/BhUKgGjK

Currently i have about 3-4ex, so what upgrades/changes should i do first?

Well cinder isn doing anything really with petrified blood so yes i would drop it. You need anti stun enchant on your boots, that should help your survivability a lot.

You also desperately need source of phasing probs another cause of your deaths.

And of course you are also lacking damage as you dont have any curses.

Thanks for the quick answer, so when i get the lab enchant for boots, change cinderswallow for a quartz flask it should help with my survivability

I have some embalmer gloves with despair, should i use them or switch to nightgrip and a curse on hit ring?

I got the cinderswallow because of the leech and didnt get it from catarina yet, is this a must have or can i get that later because in trade flask with that enchant are really expensive mostly for like 60-80c

As nobody else has responded for over 6 hours let me give this a shot.

Let me start with the biggest boost to your build. Nightgrip + decent ward helm + decent ward boots will likely double your damage. Scourge Arrow has basically 1000% More damage(5*150=750% from channeling and 100+(6*50)=400% from main damage + 6 thorn arrows). This means that any added damage would drastically increase the damage, let alone the 500-600+ you get from this setup.

Both the enchants help you run all the auras or not die as often. I, personally, have been loving Taste of Hate Quartz Flask on Savage Hit so I get healed to full if I take a big hit, but then take chaos damage.

The boot enchants let you not take one big hit then die while in stunned animation and the flask enchant lets you run the auras while having low mana as your skills will cost such little mana. You can always run another aura if you can't afford it yet. I am clearing Delirium Mirror maps without either of these enchants, but I am running a slightly tankier setup.
Hi, guys,

Wow, I'm so glad I changed to this build! Very good, and also I really appreciate the use of all the brand new stuff from this league.

I'm now at a stand still though. I don't have enough DPS mostly for bosses.
At the moment I'm dying on A5 T16 elder map bosses (unfinished), and I was able to very slowly and painfully finish a couple shaper bosses.
Any T16 map boss dies VERY slowly tbh.

I still need to get the helm lab enchant and a better sulphur flask.

What else can I improve?

Thanks!
"
Hi, guys,

Wow, I'm so glad I changed to this build! Very good, and also I really appreciate the use of all the brand new stuff from this league.

I'm now at a stand still though. I don't have enough DPS mostly for bosses.
At the moment I'm dying on A5 T16 elder map bosses (unfinished), and I was able to very slowly and painfully finish a couple shaper bosses.
Any T16 map boss dies VERY slowly tbh.

I still need to get the helm lab enchant and a better sulphur flask.

What else can I improve?

Thanks!

Have you checked F.A.Q? SA enchant is very important to have, but also better ward items (I should probably include this in F.A.Q). For example even without enchant your helmet can be so much better than it currently is, just throw some dense fossils on good base, they are very cheap. You also really need the ailment duration craft on helmet, its so much damage.

Also you need to fix your flasks, life flask, basically all of them are missing something and the bismuth does not even have enchant (they added the enchants to crafting bench btw so its not even RNG to roll them anymore).

Oh also, your poison chance *is not capped*. As you are missing Toxic Strikes on tree, take those nodes ASAP.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thank you i will change to ward helmet and try to get some boots with the enchant. I changed cinderswallow to quartz and it helped a bit. My problem isnt really the dmg i melt A7 conquerors with only 500k pob dps (maybe i got something wrong) but delirium monsters, baran or sirius influecend monsters and some expedition monsters are just running me down. I dont really feel that i get stunned, it feel more that i just drain my lifepool a lot even without using blood rage. But i try to see if the changes help me. Thank alot
Last edited by IVIrCrews on Sep 2, 2021, 7:43:25 AM
Thanks for the tips!

I checked the FAQs but part of it refers to the "old" gear.

I started to work on a new helmet. I added hunter's influence to one, and now I need to get all the fossils/resonators... Work in progress.

I switched ring (after I messed the old one with an annul), applied some catalysts, fixed the passive tree and started fixing flasks as well. I don't have the enchant I need for the bismuth, so working on Jun.

Thank you again for the patience with replying to all questions! I'll keep at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhfBW1KDoE

Got my nearly deathless Maven kill.

Gonna craft the focus helm, enchantment and find a good grasping mail

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhfBW1KDoE

Got my nearly deathless Maven kill.

Gonna craft the focus helm, enchantment and find a good grasping mail

Nice kill, what clusters did you take?
For people making double influence quiver, shaper mod has a weight of 400 for bow attacks use an additional arrow vs a weight of 250 with warlord mod. Just in case you want slightly better chance of getting better mods after bad rolls from using awakener orb.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Quiver
Last edited by arzate03 on Sep 3, 2021, 3:10:43 AM
Hi, well... after A LOT of fossils, I got this... Is shocking conflux worth a damn? I probably would have liked some more ward, but well... :-/

Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info