setup is now tankier than Divine Flesh
- Removed regular version of SA and Ballista setups as awakened versions of the
gems are the same and there is clear distinction for Divergent Deadly
Ailments already
- Enabled Full DPS and added damage calculation workarounds on bow. This should
be more useful for measuring actual damage the build is doing (for DPS only
look at Thorn Arrow 5 stages DPS for both SA and Ballistas, or just look at
Full DPS)

So thanks to @Maddest_Scientist talking about Replica Soul Tether I decided to test it and it is amazing, def better than grabbing Corrupted Soul on Timeless Jewel. And it is very tanky when we have both Corrupted Soul and Strength of blood :)
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build update:

- Split Spiked Concoction and Mender's Wellspring into 2 jewels and both now
also use Peak Vigour. This gives us some extra survivability as we
already have a lot of damage but we lack increased life from tree
- Corrupted Soul setup is now using Replica Soul Tether to get Corrupted
Soul and also Strength of Blood as it has freed up jewel socket. This
Ailments already
Full DPS)

So thanks to @Maddest_Scientist talking about Replica Soul Tether I decided to test it and it is amazing, def better than grabbing Corrupted Soul on Timeless Jewel. And it is very tanky when we have both Corrupted Soul and Strength of blood :)

Can you expand on these changes a little more? For instance, how are you compensating for the loss of 20% reduced charges from the Stygian vise? Would divine flesh with the corrupting soul setup (belt) be even tankier or is it too point starved? Could you look into a malevolence aul vs the envy aul and if losing the 20% global defences is worth it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, I see the extra 8% quality on the bismuth flask now.
Last edited by Superloveman on Aug 31, 2021, 12:52:17 AM
So I made this same mistake too...Divine Flesh has a portion that I considered flavor text but is actually relevant here: "All Damage Bypasses Energy Shield" which makes Corrupted Soul useless with Divine Flesh.

On the plus side going Strength of Blood reveals the Charisma cluster so you can fit Malevolence + Herald of Agony + Petrified Blood. From the POB Deathbeam puts out for Strength of Blood just the Charisma cluster = 35 unreserved mana, but if you add a level 3 Enlighten you have over 100 unreserved mana to play with. This is probably ideal from a damage perspective, but you lose arctic armor + ele prolif. So you can run Malevolence + Aul's Envy for EXTREME damage.
"
So I made this same mistake too...Divine Flesh has a portion that I considered flavor text but is actually relevant here: "All Damage Bypasses Energy Shield" which makes Corrupted Soul useless with Divine Flesh.

On the plus side going Strength of Blood reveals the Charisma cluster so you can fit Malevolence + Herald of Agony + Petrified Blood. From the POB Deathbeam puts out for Strength of Blood just the Charisma cluster = 35 unreserved mana, but if you add a level 3 Enlighten you have over 100 unreserved mana to play with. This is probably ideal from a damage perspective, but you lose arctic armor + ele prolif. So you can run Malevolence + Aul's Envy for EXTREME damage.

Good point about the divine flesh text, thanks for pointing that out. You need an extra gem slot somewhere for malevolence if you want to go that route too, not sure what you'd drop...

I don't think I can ever leave arctic armor + ele proliferation :(

Looking at the POB for strength of blood, is the 'revenge of the hunter' wheel taken because of a decent vaal notable, or am I missing some interaction?
Last edited by Superloveman on Aug 31, 2021, 1:55:02 AM
Hi, guys! This build is very fun. Still not all there, my damage is nowhere near what it should be and survibability w/o aurabots is painful.

I don't have a lot of money left, so I'd like to know what I should upgrade first?

1- I don't have attribute problems, so I don't really need an attribute aulet - What stats should I be getting? (Is my old amulet ok?)

2- Temp chains corruption on gloves is super expensive, so I postponed it for now, should I save to get this first?

3- How much life should I be aiming at? I have 3k...

4- What stats are the important ones for boots? Is this decent?

5- Probably dumbest question of all... am I doing this right?
Shoot
Place ballistas
Hit flasks
Withering step
Plague bearer
Missing any skill?

Thanks for the help :) Any tips welcome :)

PS: I see a lot of people use malevolence, but I don't have a slot for it. Should I sacrifice anything to use it instead?
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Aug 31, 2021, 2:52:32 AM
"
Superloveman wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build update:

- Split Spiked Concoction and Mender's Wellspring into 2 jewels and both now
also use Peak Vigour. This gives us some extra survivability as we
already have a lot of damage but we lack increased life from tree
- Corrupted Soul setup is now using Replica Soul Tether to get Corrupted
Soul and also Strength of Blood as it has freed up jewel socket. This
Ailments already
Full DPS)

Can you expand on these changes a little more? For instance, how are you compensating for the loss of 20% reduced charges from the Stygian vise? Would divine flesh with the corrupting soul setup (belt) be even tankier or is it too point starved? Could you look into a malevolence aul vs the envy aul and if losing the 20% global defences is worth it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, I see the extra 8% quality on the bismuth flask now.

Yea, extra quality on bismuth + 1 extra small node on tree for 15% increased flask duration. And divine flesh was already explained by others
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Aug 31, 2021, 4:12:52 AM
"
Hi, guys! This build is very fun. Still not all there, my damage is nowhere near what it should be and survibability w/o aurabots is painful.

I don't have a lot of money left, so I'd like to know what I should upgrade first?

1- I don't have attribute problems, so I don't really need an attribute aulet - What stats should I be getting? (Is my old amulet ok?)

2- Temp chains corruption on gloves is super expensive, so I postponed it for now, should I save to get this first?

3- How much life should I be aiming at? I have 3k...

4- What stats are the important ones for boots? Is this decent?

5- Probably dumbest question of all... am I doing this right?
Shoot
Place ballistas
Hit flasks
Withering step
Plague bearer
Missing any skill?

Thanks for the help :) Any tips welcome :)

PS: I see a lot of people use malevolence, but I don't have a slot for it. Should I sacrifice anything to use it instead?

1. Honestly just get pure damaage amuler, chaos dot multi elder ammy with damage boost while leeching. Your ammy is sort of ok too so that is fine

2. You can postpone it, its fine, as long as you use Dirty Techniques annoint what kind of makes up for it

3. Around 3.5 to 4k is fine. You can also grab skin with corrupted life or reduced damage from crits that should help you a lot. Also get stun avoidance on boots, very very very important. Also focus on your flasks, your life, quicksilver and quartz is not well rolled. What is rly hurting your survivability

4. As i said in 3. you need stun avoidance. Then some chaos res ideally, you can go for tailwind or faster poisons as well, or onslaught.

5. Yes that looks correct, you are missing vaal grace and focus in the rotation tho

And nah, not using malevo is fine, you can use it with some effort but at your budget probs not worth it.
My builds:
My site:

This is my current gear, only thing I really want to upgrade at the moment is my boots, elusive just isn't proccing for me very often (especially during boss fights) but I'll probably wait until I'm ready to go Corrupted Soul/Strength of blood and aim for freeze/chill immunity on them. Grasping mail was a huge pain and quiver probably needs an upgrade too actually.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/v2fpqP3X

My tree is a bit of a mess, I've been experimenting a bit. I want to get at least another 2 levels before I look into transitioning to the corrupted soul version. Any immediate errors you can see? I took a chaos cluster because I thought the bow dmg/dmg over time cluster was more geared towards strength of blood, but I might dump it once I swap to corrupted soul.

Some quick questions:

1. Should I swap to bow cluster now?
2. Should I lose 2 points on the tree somewhere now to get the extra medium cluster?
3. I put wither on the totems but after looking at your POB, this is a huge ddps loss. Should I just get withering step and drop dash?

Last edited by Superloveman on Aug 31, 2021, 6:03:41 AM
Thanks a lot! Will start with all that. Appreciate it!
"
Superloveman wrote:

This is my current gear, only thing I really want to upgrade at the moment is my boots, elusive just isn't proccing for me very often (especially during boss fights) but I'll probably wait until I'm ready to go Corrupted Soul/Strength of blood and aim for freeze/chill immunity on them. Grasping mail was a huge pain and quiver probably needs an upgrade too actually.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/v2fpqP3X

My tree is a bit of a mess, I've been experimenting a bit. I want to get at least another 2 levels before I look into transitioning to the corrupted soul version. Any immediate errors you can see? I took a chaos cluster because I thought the bow dmg/dmg over time cluster was more geared towards strength of blood, but I might dump it once I swap to corrupted soul.

Some quick questions:

1. Should I swap to bow cluster now?
2. Should I lose 2 points on the tree somewhere now to get the extra medium cluster?
3. I put wither on the totems but after looking at your POB, this is a huge ddps loss. Should I just get withering step and drop dash?

1. Bow cluster and chaos clusters are very similar in power so just keep chaos one, it also provides some utility what is always nice
2. Yes, def try to fully finish clusters
3. Imo yea, the totems do a lot of damage
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info