[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I'm adding a bunch of questions to the list above:

5. Do you think the "King of the Hill" node is better than "Growth and Decay" + "Coldhearted Calculation"? It's obviously a better DPS, but it comes with a 2 passives cost.

6. What's the deal with the Vorana flask? Unless we find a way to convert ES to Ward, I feel that 200 ward is really useless, because Ward is deplated almost instantly for me.

7. I don't really get the Overflowing Chalice flask.

8. Is it just me, or getting the maximum number of pods is pretty slow? It takes me 1.5 to 2 seconds. While running a map... I stop 2 secunds, fire, run 0.5 seconds, stop again to shoot... I spend more time channeling than moving or so. And on bosses... man, took me 1 minute to take down a t10 boss. I guess I'm doing something wrong, just not sure what.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
I'm adding a bunch of questions to the list above:

5. Do you think the "King of the Hill" node is better than "Growth and Decay" + "Coldhearted Calculation"? It's obviously a better DPS, but it comes with a 2 passives cost.

6. What's the deal with the Vorana flask? Unless we find a way to convert ES to Ward, I feel that 200 ward is really useless, because Ward is deplated almost instantly for me.

7. I don't really get the Overflowing Chalice flask.

8. Is it just me, or getting the maximum number of pods is pretty slow? It takes me 1.5 to 2 seconds. While running a map... I stop 2 secunds, fire, run 0.5 seconds, stop again to shoot... I spend more time channeling than moving or so. And on bosses... man, took me 1 minute to take down a t10 boss. I guess I'm doing something wrong, just not sure what.

Answer for 8.:
Only use max stacks in Boss fights or tough enemy groups. For regular mob packs one or two pods are okay (at least for me).
5. King of the hill is at 1 skill point (thread of hope), those 2 nodes are sooo far away... I don't think it's worth

6. flask effect + 200 ward isn't really bad, it's rly good for a low hp pool build. Also it gets better with some ward gear

7. Chalice flask - 40% dmg with flask effect and enchant for more flask effect + conc ground + allows you to refill your flask insanely fast
"
sgtsitcky wrote:
Hi DeathBeam,

Loving the build, it is super strong and doesn't even feel nerfed in speed or performance as compared to the other builds I have tried this league.

What would you say is better to upgrade.

1. A 5L to 6L DuskScorn
2. Crafting a helmet with -Chaos Res + Scourge Arrow enchant
3. Circle of agony
4. 5L chest with high health and dual curse mod

Looking for some guidance. It looks like 6L Dusk with the channeling would give a lot of DPS, but inconsistant. The Helm enchant I have a hard time ranking. The circle of agony looks like it would give a consistent amount of damage too.

Would you be able to weigh in on what kind of upgrade path you would take?

Thank you!

6L is definitely your best upgrade if you dont have it yet. After that SA enchant after that +1 curse chest and only after that Circle.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Another build update:

- Replaced Blink Arrow with Dash (we no longer use Withering Step so Dash is again viable and very good option)
- Replaced Overflowing Chalice with Quartz flask again (Overflowing Chalice was
in the build to increase Ward refresh rate but after some testing it really is
not necessary, especially in denser maps so just using Quartz is more than
fine)
- Quartz flask is now enchanted with use when adjacent flask is used so now you can use only 3 buttons at most when using all our flasks (1 for life, 2 for mana, 3 for all utility flasks at once)
- Replaced Unbound Ailments with Multiple Totems in Shrapnel Ballista links
(this is small DPS loss but massive QoL for ballistas so it is super worth it,
but its not priority so its fine to save it as last upgrade when getting
ballista 6 link)
- Removed Precision and added Elemental Proliferation support to Arctic Armour
and changed AA to anomalous version (this enables freeze chaining enemies when
we are hit, very very strong, also we were hit capped without Precision so no
reason to use it anymore)
- Both Strength of Blood and Divine Flesh trees are using Druidic Rite again
(honestly, its still good node even with new flask nodes on tree so lets take
it again)
- Big thanks for Adrian from PoE Discord for pointing some of the stuff that I
changed out to improve QoL of the build significantly

So this update is basically just massive QoL update for the build and it should make it a lot smoother to play.

Main post is already updated with new pastebin.
My builds:
My site:
Hey,thx for the guide, really help me out as I loved to play PF.
quick question tho, what is the aura that we'll use, in POB I see that we have HoA+PB and AA and I assumed that we'll use them for the different build, strength of blood or Divine flesh but is that it?
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hey,thx for the guide, really help me out as I loved to play PF.
quick question tho, what is the aura that we'll use, in POB I see that we have HoA+PB and AA and I assumed that we'll use them for the different build, strength of blood or Divine flesh but is that it?

Yw. And yea we just use those 3 reservations and nothing else for all 3 build variations. The gem setup is always the same, only thing that changes is tree.
My builds:
My site:
Ah,cool. i thought we also use Malevolence since we scale dot.
Also, thz for the quick reply!!
Last edited by ssampiseth on Jul 30, 2021, 9:14:19 PM
I was thinking alot about the new options we got and since I really dislike having to press my lifeflask 32987432742 mio times because of petrief blood (like i am PF and have options to automate flask, fuck still playing flask piano xD), is it even worth it to use that much reservation later on on the Divine Flesh variant?

For context, I plan to get a bodyarmor with warlord endu, - manacost for socketed attack and hunter curse (will be a bit more annoying to craft but doable with harvest despite nerfs compared to 3-13). High end a manaflask simply isnt required at all. So why not just take a Forbidden Taste with a (used when savage hit) and be done with it? Like the build easily makes 5k life, with Guardskill and this flask (the drawback is nothing on Divine Flesh) you never get oneshot anywaxys and well thats seems to be the main reason for Petrief blood anyways.

Letting the damage of Malevolance on the wayside just seems bad on divine flesh now since having an automated "oh shit" button will do the job just as good and way öess annoying to play.

Obv PA vs Male isnt a 1 to 1 switch because of manareservation, but thats doable pretty sure.

Also I am not really convinded of the whole Artic Armor and gloves switch. Cannot be frozen is to easy to get as a boot craft and the defensive aspect is like...meh. Particularry if we actually gained a real new layer in ward anyways. It seems good in a channeling build, but most deaths happen while moving anyways imho. Yeah embamler can get despair on hit, but that wasnt really all that hard to get on ring anyways

Besides some theorycraft, I am just confused about the Feed the Fury, Martial proress etc cluster in the Divine Flesh version. Like...is this really the best damage for our bucks? The leech all is basically worthless anyways and the rest stats dont look that much better then other options but maybe I am just mistaken.
"
xardas149 wrote:
I was thinking alot about the new options we got and since I really dislike having to press my lifeflask 32987432742 mio times because of petrief blood (like i am PF and have options to automate flask, fuck still playing flask piano xD), is it even worth it to use that much reservation later on on the Divine Flesh variant?

For context, I plan to get a bodyarmor with warlord endu, - manacost for socketed attack and hunter curse (will be a bit more annoying to craft but doable with harvest despite nerfs compared to 3-13). High end a manaflask simply isnt required at all. So why not just take a Forbidden Taste with a (used when savage hit) and be done with it? Like the build easily makes 5k life, with Guardskill and this flask (the drawback is nothing on Divine Flesh) you never get oneshot anywaxys and well thats seems to be the main reason for Petrief blood anyways.

Letting the damage of Malevolance on the wayside just seems bad on divine flesh now since having an automated "oh shit" button will do the job just as good and way öess annoying to play.

Obv PA vs Male isnt a 1 to 1 switch because of manareservation, but thats doable pretty sure.

Also I am not really convinded of the whole Artic Armor and gloves switch. Cannot be frozen is to easy to get as a boot craft and the defensive aspect is like...meh. Particularry if we actually gained a real new layer in ward anyways. It seems good in a channeling build, but most deaths happen while moving anyways imho. Yeah embamler can get despair on hit, but that wasnt really all that hard to get on ring anyways

Besides some theorycraft, I am just confused about the Feed the Fury, Martial proress etc cluster in the Divine Flesh version. Like...is this really the best damage for our bucks? The leech all is basically worthless anyways and the rest stats dont look that much better then other options but maybe I am just mistaken.

Yes Petrified Blood is worth it. Because like, sure you can drop it and where is your sustain? Thats right, you still have to use that life flask anyway because its still way better than every other option. Also you would probs have to drop cluster to get back some life as without Petrified you wont be able to afford to stay on such low life. So you would also lose damage even if you would manage to fit in Malevolence.

I dont think Forbidden Taste with on savage hit trigger does anything against one shots, its again stuff that would kill you in multiple hits.

Its not despair you are getting on glove slot, its second curse, e.g temp chains. You need to get this one either as glove corruption or with solstice vigil and glove corruption is way better option.

And for Feed the Fury/Fuel the Fight, yes I dont take them for the extra leech but because I have leech almost always active thanks to Petrified they are the best DPS nodes on clusters. Also very cheap usually.

EDIT:

Oh and for Arctic Armour, it was almost worth using before, I always wanted to make some space for it but did not really had good reason to. This freeze change finally gave me good excuse. Because Divergent AA is very powerful in maps, you can just chain freeze packs it feels so good, especially with Temporal Chains on top to increase the freeze duration. Also every time we channel we get the defensive boost what feels rly good and rounds up our defensive layers nicely.

Also dont forget that this guide is supposed to be mostly beginner friendly and the auras are meant to be used from being on shitty gear all the way to being able to afford other stuff and on shitty gear AA is amazing as you dont have the boot craft. Of course you can optimize the setup however you want later, if you get Fenumus with Temp Chains on hit corruption then dropping AA and grabbing that and Freeze boots is obviousy very good move (for damage at least). So you can optimize the setup however you prefer, this is just a guide that is trying to cover as much bases as possible and make the build feel good to play.
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jul 31, 2021, 9:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info