(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

So how much dps do you have? :D
"
varasou33 wrote:
Any tips for better survi? Sometimes i got one shot from t16 bosses or insane rare mobs.
Have 2 ex atm

Well, looking at your character I feel like you're kind of pushing it in terms of maps. You currently still don't have your final two Ascendancy points, which will help a bit in terms of giving you more eHP. But you've also cut corners a bit in the tree and on your items in terms of total life & mana, which is why you feel a bit squishy. You're at about 5k eHP, so you are definitely at risk of getting one shot by T16 guardians and some other nasty stuff. Ultimately you just need to get your Uber Labyrinth done, and get more total life & mana, whether that comes through skill tree changes (you seem to be using a different skill tree than mine) or just gear upgrades.

Also, I'd consider swapping out that Immortal Call for a max rank Steelskin. You'll get more mileage out of that since you have a rank 20 CWDT already and Steelskin won't eat your Endurance Charges when it procs.

"
AgumoPL wrote:
So how much dps do you have? :D

You can import my character into Path of Building if you want to see the full details, but I'm at about ~6 million Shaper DPS with flasks up, assuming my totems are all hitting the same target. That's assuming ~8 curses, Projectile Weakness and Frost Bomb are up. Over 7 million if I have Vaal Righteous Fire slotted and active.

Paper DPS is cool but I generally just prefer to benchmark against real content; this league I've been using the 5 army Domain as my DPS test for upgrades. I'm currently just breaking into the 4th row of loot when doing that area solo, which feels pretty good.
Last edited by Wallach on Jul 3, 2019, 4:41:38 AM
Do you test tombfists?
Can you resumé, what spell is the best for hiero totem build ?
It looks, FP is the best, ok ?

btw its a pity that to soul mantle cannot be used MTX for totems .. :)

my progress stopped. I dont earn currencies to afford top gear :( still need better gloves, watchers etc ... And i have only 10 exa, 1300 chaos..

I dont use at all crafting in the game. Its annoying for me.
This has been one of my favorite builds over the last few leagues. I've done everything in the game except Aul (still looking) and Pure Chayula. I also did UE without the high budget setup. Thanks for the build.

I love this kick ass build! lvl 94 so far and the journey goes on.

On my to do list: UE, lvl 100 (lol)

Still a lot of room for improvements!
Will stick with this one for a couple of leagues i guess.

Greetings from laduhn
Wouldnt a zealotry aura be a welcome addition to dps for this build?
Glad to see more folks enjoying the build! I'm on the final stretch to level 100 with it - I'll probably make one more video as kind of a follow-up to the build guide and then start considering what else to make for this league.

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Can you resumé, what spell is the best for hiero totem build ?
It looks, FP is the best, ok ?

btw its a pity that to soul mantle cannot be used MTX for totems .. :)

my progress stopped. I dont earn currencies to afford top gear :( still need better gloves, watchers etc ... And i have only 10 exa, 1300 chaos..

I dont use at all crafting in the game. Its annoying for me.

I think you could make an argument for Elemental Hit also being super strong for Hierophant. Sometimes it's good to checkout Poe.ninja build section to see what other players are doing. Personally it'll be hard for anything to beat Freezing Pulse for me considering it still scales so well but comes with so much free safety and convenience of the Freeze effect.

"
Wouldnt a zealotry aura be a welcome addition to dps for this build?

It'd certainly be a DPS increase. Everything has an opportunity cost though, so I'm not sure where to fit it in cleanly. I'm always open to ideas.
Well, the long grind to level 100 is over with the help of guys like laduhn and kraeoss, as well as the Wu-Tang Collection. Tonight's stream actually pushed me over the Affiliate mark on Twitch too, so thanks again everyone who has stopped by the stream lately!

I'm not sure what's next just yet, so I'll probably still be doing a bit of farming on my Hierophant while I work on my next build. Feel free to stop by the stream if you have any questions or need help with this build - I plan to use it for my league starter whenever patch 3.8 rolls around.
Build looks great! Right now I am doing a similiar build but with divine ire. I think divine ire is strong, but dislike the charge up time, even if it takes 2s to max stages. So, if I dislike divine ire for t16 map bossing I'll prob swap to FP since it's basically similiar in build with slightly few point changes.

EDIT:

Decided to swap to FP, I think it looks and feels better. Also wanted to know why you are using empower in your gear atm? IS that something to be using now?
Last edited by Laere on Jul 4, 2019, 5:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info