no

Am I supposed to always cast Berserk ? Since this build runs Rite of Ruin
"
Kaitori wrote:

Nope, use it when you approach a boss (not 5 seconds before, right when you start fighting it).

It depletes our Rage stacks FAST so its only used to quickly burst down map bosses.
Thanks for the guide, and everyone helping in comments! I have 2 gem questions: DO you level blood rage to 20? I have blood magic on my Leap, do you level that to 20? (Thanks)
BS section says Melee Physical Support, but the gem is Multistrike. Which one is accurate?
"
Prof549 wrote:
BS section says Melee Physical Support, but the gem is Multistrike. Which one is accurate?

Multistrike ended up not supported BS so use melee phys
Can sunder be used with this build, obviously with changes to the tree weapon nodes.
"
arkolyno wrote:
Can sunder be used with this build, obviously with changes to the tree weapon nodes.

Yeah I think so, though I would definitely ignore all the nodes that lead to Acrobatics - they won't be worth it with axes.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Kaitori wrote:

Nope, use it when you approach a boss (not 5 seconds before, right when you start fighting it).

It depletes our Rage stacks FAST so its only used to quickly burst down map bosses.

Oh I see, don't you lose hp fast when you're out of combat and your rage stack depletes?
"
Kaitori wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Kaitori wrote:

Oh I see, don't you lose hp fast when you're out of combat and your rage stack depletes?

Rage degeneration lasts for 4 seconds only, so it's not that bad.
Hey,

so i wanted to ask what to use for Bladestorm:

pulverize, meele physical damage or rage support?

Just because in the upper section it says use meele phys and below that it says use pulverize because multistrike doesn't work.
But you also mentioned rage support.
Or switch impale and close combat for pulverize and rage (bacause pob says both do more damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info