no

"
Akuq wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Theudys wrote:
I am wondering the same thing bud. Multistrike is not supporting my Bladestrom.

Made a big warning sign at the beginning of the guide, there is a bug that prevents Multistrike from working with Bladestorm.

Probably not a bug because multistrike only works on skills that target enemies.

Any info or examples backing that up?
can use multi strike with reave and it doesnt require a target.
Anyone else going with lacerate? I've tried most of the skills out and lacerate was slow and iffy at first but eventually once you have the attack speed its nice.

Just trying to decide between swords and axes, leaning towards axes since axe nodes also seem to help ailments and while I'm not really trying ot make this a bleed build, blood stance lacerate does bleed none the less so i imagine it'll be a good single target boost.

I was using bladestorm for a bit and it seems really nice but i'm not sure how much i agree wqith how it works with berserker. so much attack speed but you can only have 3 storms at a time unless i'm not understanding how this skill functions yet. Wouldnt you want something that can take advantage of how fast a berserker can be
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 8, 2019, 8:59:32 AM
Are the two acrobatics nodes necessary? I saw that tree has no impale nodes taken as well.
As I understand, the Storms cause damage depending on the attack speed (more hits with big AS)? Or im wrong?
"
Vladmade wrote:
As I understand, the Storms cause damage depending on the attack speed (more hits with big AS)? Or im wrong?

Yes, they basically should deal damage as many times as you, the player, have attacks per second (but keep in mind they deal 50% of original damage).
"
Volband wrote:
Are the two acrobatics nodes necessary? I saw that tree has no impale nodes taken as well.

I'd say that yes, they are necessary. I don't want to fully invest into damage and make this build too squishy; after all, it's a melee build, and these need lots of defences.
Whats your opinion about axes? They seem to be better in the beginning (better dmg and nodes are way closer to marauder than sword ones)
"
Talk to Tasuni and grab the Summon Ice Golem.

Tasuni hands you the passive + respec, Oyun gives you the Summon Ice Golem
Budget Leaguestarter for Beginners

With a whole bunch of uniques required xDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info