no

"
I wonder if 2h mace cyclone would work? I'm going HC and like the defenses in your tree, but dislike swords and probably everyone will go them, so they'll be expensive

Changing to maces would require some heavy tree changes - I don't think I can transition this build to a mace build without completely overhauling it.
Streaming this now by chance?
"
Sarkonix wrote:

My PC is too bad :/

But Perforate does really good for levelling atm.
For 1h sword like the build says i need to find some good foils right= (for leveling) or anything that fit my sockets?
Last edited by Shirokain199812 on Jun 7, 2019, 6:14:28 PM
You might have answered this already, but would this work just as well with a 2 hander rather than dual wielding? Obviously switching out the dual wield talents. Thanks for the build!
"
cunningham348 wrote:
You might have answered this already, but would this work just as well with a 2 hander rather than dual wielding? Obviously switching out the dual wield talents. Thanks for the build!

Should be fine as long as you use a 2-handed sword.
"
For 1h sword like the build says i need to find some good foils right= (for leveling) or anything that fit my sockets?

For Levelling, you should probably use regular swords (at the beginning) and then switch to foils after you reach nodes close to Vaal Pact.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Sarkonix wrote:

My PC is too bad :/

But Perforate does really good for levelling atm.

I'm just bombing through via Chain Hook, it has sick dmg and rage regen, also very nice for moving through monolith army
Vertor et revertor.
Multistrike does not seem to support Bladestorm?? Is that a bug?
Multistrike doesnt affect bladestorm sadly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info