no

I'm not exaggerating. Pew pew...everything in sight is unfrozen...vs slog around wacking on stuff in a limited radius.

The league mechanic is at odds with the melee patch.
"
I'm not exaggerating. Pew pew...everything in sight is unfrozen...vs slog around wacking on stuff in a limited radius.

https://i.redd.it/hi67x0pfy5331.jpg

limited area?
What gem do you recommend to swap with Multistrike until they fix the bug ?
thanks
"
whitewing789 wrote:
What gem do you recommend to swap with Multistrike until they fix the bug ?
thanks

Pulverize or Melee Physical Damage. None of these will give us the same effect as Multistrike would, but that's the only fix I came up with for now.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 8, 2019, 1:39:31 PM
"

Does the Vaal Cyclone suck in Legion Shells?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Chiming in quick to say i've been mapping this morning using Bladestorm and the build listed and it's been very strong so far. Swapped out Multi w/ Pulverize but i'm waiting for the PoB update to double check.

Clear speed is good, but not amazing. However, the singe target damage is pretty insane. Also very fun and engaging to play.

Thanks for a great guide! Definitely recommend this build!

I really think that clear speed will be better with Multistrike, but at the moment we have to ignore it because Multistrike is bugged.

Do you use Haemophilias? I think they could amp up the clear speed quite a lot.

Do we know it's a bug that multistrike doesnt work with it? also, does it even matter? Berserker has so much damn speed anyway wouldnt that slot be best used for something else

I took pain reaver at normal lab because all the damage in the world doesnt matter if you cant sustain yourself. At this point IO'm in act 10 and running blood/sand, flesh and stone, dread banner, Herald of Purity. Still have more mana left than i can even spend unless I'm just leap slamming across open spaces with no enemies. I kinda wonder if I'd be better off grabbing leech from the tree and use those ascendency points somewhere else

Initially, I was having some trouble sustaining mana while leveling but keeping a mana flask was more than enough to deal with it. Make sure you pick up the Life and Mana Leech node asap, this helps greatly. It also doesn't hurt to grab attack leech as mana on a flask while leveling.

Once you get to the later acts, it feels much better sustaining in a group. Leaving Pain Reaver for last is the right choice imo, just make sure you don't gimp yourself by taking VP until you do pick up Pain Reaver.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Chiming in quick to say i've been mapping this morning using Bladestorm and the build listed and it's been very strong so far. Swapped out Multi w/ Pulverize but i'm waiting for the PoB update to double check.

Clear speed is good, but not amazing. However, the singe target damage is pretty insane. Also very fun and engaging to play.

Thanks for a great guide! Definitely recommend this build!

I really think that clear speed will be better with Multistrike, but at the moment we have to ignore it because Multistrike is bugged.

Do you use Haemophilias? I think they could amp up the clear speed quite a lot.

The gearing is still too early on for me to be considering it, but they could be potentially viable. It would take some careful planning though. Will definitely look at it again later.
"
aqrunnr wrote:

The gearing is still too early on for me to be considering it, but they could be potentially viable. It would take some careful planning though. Will definitely look at it again later.

They definitely look like a huge upgrade to clear speed, borrowed Haemophilias from my friend and they really are good.
Anyone bothered to do the math when Rage support would be better than other support gems?
Vertor et revertor.
What swords do you find yourselves using? Feeling like the leech really isn't sustaining me well right now and I suspect it's because my weapons are shite. Are we mainly looking for phys/AS/crit foils?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info