no

Just wanted to say thanks for this guide. It's my second season play PoE, and the first one didn't go too well as I didn't know to specifically look for "budget friendly" and "beginner" guides. I'm already enjoying this season a lot more.
Chiming in quick to say i've been mapping this morning using Bladestorm and the build listed and it's been very strong so far. Swapped out Multi w/ Pulverize but i'm waiting for the PoB update to double check.

Clear speed is good, but not amazing. However, the singe target damage is pretty insane. Also very fun and engaging to play.

Thanks for a great guide! Definitely recommend this build!
"
Prof549 wrote:
Budget Leaguestarter for Beginners

With a whole bunch of uniques required xDD

None of these are required, they are just options that are viable. This build can run on purely Rare itemset (and it does that pretty damn well at the moment).
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Chiming in quick to say i've been mapping this morning using Bladestorm and the build listed and it's been very strong so far. Swapped out Multi w/ Pulverize but i'm waiting for the PoB update to double check.

Clear speed is good, but not amazing. However, the singe target damage is pretty insane. Also very fun and engaging to play.

I really think that clear speed will be better with Multistrike, but at the moment we have to ignore it because Multistrike is bugged.

Do you use Haemophilias? I think they could amp up the clear speed quite a lot.

Going against the grain a bit here, but I took Pain Reaver 2nd instead of 4th ascendancy key and it's really feel good. Obviously it's a lot of potential damage missing with no easy passive rage or berzerk, but I am reserved almost all the way with no mana flask pounding and great lifeleech.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
aqrunnr wrote:

I really think that clear speed will be better with Multistrike, but at the moment we have to ignore it because Multistrike is bugged.

Do you use Haemophilias? I think they could amp up the clear speed quite a lot.

Do we know it's a bug that multistrike doesnt work with it? also, does it even matter? Berserker has so much damn speed anyway wouldnt that slot be best used for something else

I took pain reaver at normal lab because all the damage in the world doesnt matter if you cant sustain yourself. At this point IO'm in act 10 and running blood/sand, flesh and stone, dread banner, Herald of Purity. Still have more mana left than i can even spend unless I'm just leap slamming across open spaces with no enemies. I kinda wonder if I'd be better off grabbing leech from the tree and use those ascendency points somewhere else
Anyone feel frustrated with melee and this league? It's the melee patch, yet here's a league mechanic that encourages screen wide aoe, and offers shit rewards if you don't kill as much as possible.

I feel like I wasted day one on Cyclone Slayer. Does everything BUT the league mechanic very well.
"
Anyone feel frustrated with melee and this league? It's the melee patch, yet here's a league mechanic that encourages screen wide aoe, and offers shit rewards if you don't kill as much as possible.

I feel like I wasted day one on Cyclone Slayer. Does everything BUT the league mechanic very well.

you're doing something horribly wrong if you feel like this especially playing cyclone. clone is excellent for the league mechanic
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"

you're doing something horribly wrong if you feel like this especially playing cyclone. clone is excellent for the league mechanic

No...no, it's not. What are you talking about? You have to spin around a limited area unfreezing stuff, meanwhile there's the other 90% of the area, time runs out pick up your badly rolled yellow/s and grand total of one splinter. There's nothing what so ever I could be doing differently.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 8, 2019, 12:52:35 PM
"
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"

No...no, it's not. What are you talking about? You have to spin around a limited area unfreezing stuff, meanwhile there's the other 90% of the area, time runs out pick up your badly rolled yellow/s and grand total of one splinter. There's nothing what so ever I could be doing differently.

"limited area"? have you see what weapon range can do to cyclone? Did you know if you break a chest open it automatically breaks all enemies in a radius around it? AKA focus on the chests. Are you spending more time trying to break "all" enemies rather than the the "right" ones?

A range build is always going to have an easier time at certain things specifically because they eliminate travel time that melee generally has but you're being overly dramatic and massively exaggerating how "bad" it is.

Your characters are hidden so i also wonder if you're lower level and just dont have the damage or gear to do much yet
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 8, 2019, 12:58:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info