no

"
lucnukem1 wrote:
I wish I didn't have to adjust the gear to not be a full perfect mirror tier set. A more realistic amount of damage and life is about 5.5k and about 1M dps. This is with multiple 10ex+ weapons and a bunch of crazy gear. I hate it when people try to say it is 2m dps or something stupid but all of the items are unobtainable

That's... not even remotely true. Weapons are literally just multimodded foils which cost (as someone previously said) 4ex and 12c to craft the mods and around 2ex. I also don't see any crazy gear in this build.
"
ploxirion wrote:
You should check some unique helmets instead of using a generic rare one, especially since shaper/elder affixes are useless for your build.

- Starkonja has a good life roll, nice added crit / attack speed, provides ES instead of armor (which is better since you take acrobatics). The only tradeoff is the resistance which you can craft on a ring. I doubt we need accuracy on the helmet with the new formula (not on PoB yet). It also solves the dexterity issue of your PoB (at least for the slayer variation)

- The Brine Crown does everything better than your rare helmet, gives more armor, add another mitigation layer (reduced cold damage and gives armor while stationary and prevents the frozen status which can potentially let you craft an anti-curse flask instead of freeze immunity). Doesn't have added DPS like starkonja

- The Gull is another option though I'd prefer the Brine Crown personally

- Ahn's Contempt as long as you don't have a ring that provides Assassin's Mark, which is really nice against hard hitting ennemies since crits are one the top deaths reason.

Personally I'd go with the Brine Crown.

I am not really positive about Ahn's Contempt and the Gull, but Brine Crown and Starkonja's sound good to me. Thanks for your input!
I'm starting to worry about the Bladestorm skill because of the last line.

"

Bladestorm deals 50% less damage with hits and ailments

I really hope it's a typo and it should be "Bladestorms". If it's not a typo it means the spinning attack only has a 60% base and would make clearing maps a bit more clunky :\
Hell Yeah!
Had time to check out the act spoilers and saw that you have easy to follow skill tree progression for each act!

Bravo!
"
ploxirion wrote:
I'm starting to worry about the Bladestorm skill because of the last line.

"

Bladestorm deals 50% less damage with hits and ailments

I really hope it's a typo and it should be "Bladestorms". If it's not a typo it means the spinning attack only has a 60% base and would make clearing maps a bit more clunky :\

I also really hope that's the case, as they use 'Bladestorm' as the name for the storms (in skill description) while calling the first attack a 'spinning attack'.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 7, 2019, 12:47:42 PM
Hello i recently see your guide seems really good do you think i can go far with this guide? since i dont want to create another one.. but idk about the ascendency what do you think? why Berserk and not slayer? i drop the game in the middle of Synthesis so i dont know about all the changes (just buffs to melees) but im the type of person that delete and create and the same thing again and again.. so you guide looks fun and fine but i dont want to drop it because i can do some maps/bosses, thats why im asking if this should work for all content?
Also i love your Step by Step guide since i dont remember too much! but its fun that you put that so hope you updated it more! or post your results! for each act!
"
Hello i recently see your guide seems really good do you think i can go far with this guide? since i dont want to create another one.. but idk about the ascendency what do you think? why Berserk and not slayer? i drop the game in the middle of Synthesis so i dont know about all the changes (just buffs to melees) but im the type of person that delete and create and the same thing again and again.. so you guide looks fun and fine but i dont want to drop it because i can do some maps/bosses, thats why im asking if this should work for all content?

It definitely should work for all content.

I am a fan of melee builds and played quite a lot of these in the past, this one is just utilising a new skill (Bladestorm) which looks really promising. If skill turns out to be unsatisfying, you can just switch to any other skill listed at the start.

I chose Berserker because of his *enormous* damage buffs - having all that damage come from ascendancy points lets me invest more into defences on the tree.
Okay did you updated your PoB? since it says on bladestorms but "pastebin will be here" i think i wanto play bladestorm too ! with the new aura seems awesome switching
"
Okay did you updated your PoB? since it says on bladestorms but "pastebin will be here" i think i wanto play bladestorm too ! with the new aura seems awesome switching

Sadly, Path of Building (the app) isn't yet updated and is missing nearly half of our gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info