no

Hi there! Great build, gonna use it as starter. Have a question: which supports are BiS for Vaal Double Strike? Or I just can use Dual Strike supports as example?
Last edited by Luxeo on Jun 7, 2019, 2:59:10 PM
"
Luxeo wrote:
Hi there! Great build, gonna use it as starter. Have a question: which supports are BiS for Vaal Double Strike?

Vaal Double Strike will require some gem swapping for bosses.

For comfortable clear, I'd choose;

Vaal Double Strike = Brutality = Close Combat = Fortify = Melee Splash = Ancestral Call

and for bosses, I'd swap this to;

Vaal Double Strike = Brutality = Close Combat = Fortify = Melee Physical Damage = Multistrike

I would also use War Banner instead of Dread Banner.
are you not worried that the passive tree is way to spread out? there is a lot of "traveling" going on
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Luxeo wrote:
Hi there! Great build, gonna use it as starter. Have a question: which supports are BiS for Vaal Double Strike?

Vaal Double Strike will require some gem swapping for bosses.

For comfortable clear, I'd choose;

Vaal Double Strike = Brutality = Close Combat = Fortify = Melee Splash = Ancestral Call

and for bosses, I'd swap this to;

Vaal Double Strike = Brutality = Close Combat = Fortify = Melee Physical Damage = Multistrike

I would also use War Banner instead of Dread Banner.

Thanks for answer.
I used to gem changing so its not a big deal, but I was actually wondering why not Impale Support instead of Melee Physical Damage? (First time for me dealing with Impale mechanic but I heard it is pretty wild)
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
are you not worried that the passive tree is way to spread out? there is a lot of "traveling" going on

Why would you be worried about this? There's very little to no wasted travel points. Everything is concise in hitting the important nodes.
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Why would you be worried about this? There's very little to no wasted travel points. Everything is concise in hitting the important nodes.

Actually the most efficient trees always travel. The cluttered trees are usually not checked out very well in POB.
how good is new impale mechanic ? i will goin probably lacerate gladiator; but i still not sure i invest impale mechanic instead bleed nodes. does impale effect our hit damage and bleed damage ?
"
kayrems wrote:
how good is new impale mechanic ? i will goin probably lacerate gladiator; but i still not sure i invest impale mechanic instead bleed nodes. does impale effect our hit damage and bleed damage ?

Impale will make your hits deal more damage, but won't affect bleed.

It's really, really strong - that's why we utilise it in the main version of the build. In my build, it makes up for around 40% of single target damage.
"
Luxeo wrote:

Thanks for answer.
I used to gem changing so its not a big deal, but I was actually wondering why not Impale Support instead of Melee Physical Damage? (First time for me dealing with Impale mechanic but I heard it is pretty wild)

The cause is simple: gems for gem swapping need to be the same colour, and both Ancestral Call and Melee Splash are red gems.

If you have an armour with a white socket, feel free to use the Impale support instead of Melee Physical Damage and come back to Dread Banner - but before that, focus on the setup I mentioned.
I wonder if 2h mace cyclone would work? I'm going HC and like the defenses in your tree, but dislike swords and probably everyone will go them, so they'll be expensive
Vertor et revertor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info