no

Great guide! Going to be using this out of the gate today.
Checked cyclone tree, why are there 3 str nodes in the middle which connects nothing. Do I need to grab resist nodes nearby or is it just for hp sake.

EDIT: Ok i am dumb :) that is actually general tree and i found where they lead. no problems
Last edited by prophets on Jun 7, 2019, 10:27:22 AM
"
prophets wrote:
Checked cyclone tree, why are there 3 str nodes in the middle which connects nothing. Do I need to grab resist nodes nearby or is it just for hp sake.

Wait, which nodes are you talking about?
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 7, 2019, 10:28:05 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
prophets wrote:

Wait, which nodes are you talking about?

i figured it out. edited my answer. I was looking at different tree, but you got it right in the beginning.
"
prophets wrote:

i figured it out. edited my answer. I was looking at different tree, but you got it right in the beginning.

You scared me a little - at first I thought you might have the ascenancy tree open and dont see the Constitution nodes (because its 3 str nodes leading to nowhere and they are in the middle).
I am wondering if multistrike should not be changed out for a better support gem like pulverize. From what I have seen of Bladestorm it seems to linger already and you would want to cast one storm and move on. Plus in sand stance the storm moves forward. Where as with pulverize it would gain even more of the things we need with a slight penalty to attack speed. Just a thought.

Edit: Also you can only have 3 storms total unless multistrike would increase the number of storms which would be beneficial.
Last edited by Zer0nu11 on Jun 7, 2019, 11:02:35 AM
looking to do Reave, would the tree be the same as the lvling tree or is there a reave tree coming b4 league starts?
i know you said you will update this with the pob update but i was wondering if this is safe to start with? this will be my first league start and i love the way this looks! thanks for the write up.
"
Zer0nu11 wrote:
I am wondering if multistrike should not be changed out for a better support gem like pulverize. From what I have seen of Bladestorm it seems to linger already and you would want to cast one storm and move on. Plus in sand stance the storm moves forward. Where as with pulverize it would gain even more of the things we need with a slight penalty to attack speed. Just a thought.

Edit: Also you can only have 3 storms total unless multistrike would increase the number of storms which would be beneficial.

i think multistrike is mainly for the leech instances. to get max leech as fast as possbile.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
looking to do Reave, would the tree be the same as the lvling tree or is there a reave tree coming b4 league starts?

Yeah, tree is basically so universal reave will use the same one as bladestorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info