Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Kharver wrote:

Many builds can clear all content on a budget. Spend more time researching and less time hitting head against wall :D!

So that's

"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
I guess I should be [...] playing one of the "THREE MILLION DAMAGE" meta builds instead of trying to experiment, enjoy the game, and develop characters with a consistent, satisfying flavor or theme.

a yes?

Reread my post. Maybe you found a super meta build using it that was OP but in my experience it absolutely isn't.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
don't mind me i'm just here to grab some salt
Guess I will check back in 3.8, happy I didn't buy a supporter pack this time around.
For the first time ever in the history of GGG releasing the 2 act beta, I'm actually considering quitting...
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
The warlord's mark change is absolutely dumb. There is no way whatsoever for casters with high cast speed to gain mana consistently without obnoxious amounts of investment into mana regen.

I was looking forward to playing soulrend this league on occultist and I can get over the nerfs towards soulrend and occultist despite how much they hurt but the warlord's mark nerf makes it impossible to play now without using a mana flask. Soulrend costs 90 mana PER CAST on a 6 link. It is incredibly hard to outregen mana usage like this and having no sources of mana sustain for casters other than regen is absolutely unacceptable.

Also without synthesis crafting I don't see how nerfing es is necessary.
I’m sorry but in what universe is a multiple-ex Warlord’s Mark ring, and the opportunity cost of the gem slots and a different curse, making things “too easy for spellcasters”? I get this is a melee league, but do you ever think about standard players who like playing their existing builds for a long time? This ridiculous nerf had just completely disabled some of my favorite builds. I’ve sat quietly and accepted nerfs to individual skills I enjoy, because sure I can still play the build, but this is really drastic and unreasonable. Why don’t spellcasters get any equivalent means of generating mana and life? Are they not naturally less tanky than melee builds as it is? If you don’t have time to give spellcasters the same thought this league, but why can’t you just leave us the hell alone while you do without screwing over those of us who still want to play our spell builds, especially those characters we’ve put a lot into and want to keep playing? Not all of us are streamers who make a new character every week, but GGG seems to be increasingly catering to a tiny sliver of their playerbase. For the first time since I started playing PoE, I’m really disappointed at how unreasonable and drastic GGG is being, just for the sake of pushing players to play their “melee league”.
I legit want to know how I, as a spell caster, will leech life that doesn't force me to use life leech gem? play nerfed in the butt elementalist?
I feel like GGG hates Aila, they just ruined 2 of his/her builds.
"
uncrudable wrote:
The warlord's mark change is absolutely dumb. There is no way whatsoever for casters with high cast speed to gain mana consistently without obnoxious amounts of investment into mana regen.

I was looking forward to playing soulrend this league on occultist and I can get over the nerfs towards soulrend and occultist despite how much they hurt but the warlord's mark nerf makes it impossible to play now without using a mana flask. Soulrend costs 90 mana PER CAST on a 6 link. It is incredibly hard to outregen mana usage like this and having no sources of mana sustain for casters other than regen is absolutely unacceptable.

Also without synthesis crafting I don't see how nerfing es is necessary.

I dont understand the warlords mark nerfs too, but you dont seem to understand how warlords mark works to begin with.
Revolting for any ES player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info