Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
On the other end of the scale, Abyssal Jewels were providing far more added damage to attacks than we were happy with, making them a far, far greater contributor to damage than your weapon. We've lowered the value of attack damage modifiers to be about 30% lower than before, and made it harder to obtain the highest tiers of all types of added damage.

Players-Melee is broke, please fix it
GGG-OK, lets start by nerfing the jewels that actually help them the most
Players-What in the flying fucks

notice they didn't nerf added phys? it's going to be meta to stack that now and use the conversion from skills instead of just stacking flat ele. it does kind of limit build variety in a way though.
Tencentorship
"
Phenomena wrote:
Over my 25 years online gaming I've almost never complaint about changes but...

I see and get the rework on the melee skills. I was heavily needed, what I don't get is the nerf's.

Your prime trademark was don't nerf make the other stuff better.

The skills you are nerfing have been accepted by the community already and people likes the gameplay. It's the underpreforming skills you need to look at and do something about. Not the working ones.

Just wait and see on next patch when you have made some to fun strong melee skill options what what will happen then?

At the end of the day this is a game you kill stuff loot and have fun. A skill and build must be fun to play thats what is important for everyone. If someone find that and you nerf it, look at yourself how would you ract?

A majority never see a headhunter or get the currancy to buy one or gets pass level 95 like the stupid level thing you added back in 3.0 or so. Those nerfs are to satisfy a very small player basis but has a big impact for players that have a work, family and can only play 40hrs a week or a bit less.

Once again Don't nerf things, make the other stuff better!
--

I agree....nice post

"
DistantBliss wrote:
I'm reading stuff that was already shown, a lot of nerfs and a decent amount of ''we didn't finish this in time so we postponed it instead of releasing it now''. While i think the latter is smart, i just hope that what is released is actually finished and working as intended.

I'm a bit worried, but we'll see.

with the spell nerfs and lack of coherent changes to melee, this "melee league" might end up just being a bow league.
Tencentorship
"
Xenombra wrote:
I'm not sure why they did that. They create a really cool Occultist who can fight those new melee character, but nerf it because they want us to play melee... Why not just ban those class for the league. You always make great toys but destroy them because people like them and you want them to play only with the new toys... You don't really balance thing, you just make wave of new overpower new build your not really sure what they gonna be.

yeah so next league will be caster league again i suppose and nerf melee
Not sure im really happy, the league looked promising with melee rework, but the more i read the more it feels weird, seems you make the game even harder lower defense, dont revert some leech nerf actually that look disapointing
3.6 - Buff casters.
mid end 3.6 - I'm sick of casters, time for melee hipe!
3.7 - Nerfs casters, buffs melee.
mid end 3.7 - to be seen
3.8 - Revert caster nerfs, more buffs to melee.

the cycle never ends.. I've seen this nerfs on several games too many times...
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I dont understand the warlords mark nerf. Sure, if your goal is to make leech unavailable for spell caster for WHATEVER reason.
But at the same time you killed the skill, because I dont know any attack based character that would use it.
Nobody is going to use it, or am i missing smth.
Last edited by JinLee1337 on Jun 4, 2019, 12:12:02 AM
With Warlod's Mark taken off from casters - what way to replenish life do we have now?
So when do us necro mains get some love...or pet builds in general...shit do the people at GGG even know there are pet skills (other than Herald of Agony) in the game?
Last edited by Biovital on Jun 4, 2019, 12:14:23 AM
Forum/Reddit all going flipping upside down

Great work with MANIFESTO to create flame

Can we have the "new stats on"

Skill Tree / Occultist Ascendancy Tree

I rather spend time on planning new possible outcome on life or ES, so i can survive those "big hit" you plan throw at our face with 5-way-Legion end game.

P.S.
GGG could have buff life on item, but, you instead nerf ES, so everyone have hard time with 1-hit-ko on certain part of the game

ES ridicule was caused by GGG's Synthesis, and probably 90%-95% player never get to touch those AAA Tier item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info