Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
turtlex3 wrote:
I can get behind the Elementalist nerf but seriously... that Warlord's Mark nerf is stupid. How am I supposed to sustain mana in heavy self-cast build? Why did you even buff spells in 3.6 if you're essentially removing the mana sustain. I don't like it one bit, but I already spent money on the supporter pack so mana flask it is.

If you can't use a more passive form of sustain, you could always look for a more active one. Like using one of your four link slots to equip a Brand linked to Mana Leech, Curse on Hit and your curse of choice.
"
Iamod wrote:
I legit want to know how I, as a spell caster, will leech life that doesn't force me to use life leech gem? play nerfed in the butt elementalist?

going melee, it's clear that spellcaster are dead this league
So, basically you added more physical damage to everything in the game and did a slight bit of nerfing to some of the elemental damage,and some of the protections in the game? So, this isn't a boost to phys so much as a back handed nerf to everything else.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
"
uncrudable wrote:
"
JinLee1337 wrote:
"
uncrudable wrote:
The warlord's mark change is absolutely dumb. There is no way whatsoever for casters with high cast speed to gain mana consistently without obnoxious amounts of investment into mana regen.

I was looking forward to playing soulrend this league on occultist and I can get over the nerfs towards soulrend and occultist despite how much they hurt but the warlord's mark nerf makes it impossible to play now without using a mana flask. Soulrend costs 90 mana PER CAST on a 6 link. It is incredibly hard to outregen mana usage like this and having no sources of mana sustain for casters other than regen is absolutely unacceptable.

Also without synthesis crafting I don't see how nerfing es is necessary.

I dont understand the warlords mark nerfs too, but you dont seem to understand how warlords mark works to begin with.

Please enlighten me on how I don't understand?

If it's regarding how I need to hit stuff then you simply don't know that soulrend actually has a hit component, and while it doesn't do that much damage in comparison to the DOT it's enough to easily outleech mana spent.

I know it has a hit, but I think clarity would be nearly as good, that nerf doesnt ruin your build at all.
Man. That Smug look Chris Wilson has right now reading all this QQ.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Lawlw, lower chance to obtain Headhunter, for now i playing 2.5k hours + and never got one.

I love the way it going to change, my fav is multistrike changes.

But c'mon! Only way to realy farm a headhunter i past few leagues is farm cards with mf build. Reay, i didn's get doctor card for this 2.5 k hours and You still nerf it??

They are nerfing it because all the big twitch streamers got it, oh, the people who treat POE as their daily job too, probably account for 0.1% of the player base, most likely even less.
Last edited by lidowxx on Jun 4, 2019, 12:59:40 AM
So you nerfed multistrike, accuracy, and jewels used in attack.

In return, players hit more monsters close up (was this a problem?) but still have to stand near bosses to hit them.

Awful.
Every damn league is the same, not everybody plays melee,like me who doesn't enjoy the play style, but happy that player base is getting much deserved noticed after a long time , but please for god sake don't destroy complete ascendencies .We love this game because it provided such variety, Your job was to bring Berserker and Slayer on par with Occultist or Elemetalist .
Last edited by slindimasq on Jun 4, 2019, 1:33:14 AM
praise !
"
Koheleth wrote:
Hahaha to everyone asking why the buff then nerf - did you start playing PoE yesterday? That is how PoE works, that is why we play fun leagues where we get to use crazy meta shit and test it out before standard.

What did you think this manifesto was going to say? That winter orb and occultist would stay the same? Really?

This doesn’t just affect leagues. This affects standard players who want to enjoy their current builds, and who may not mind them being toned down a little, but don’t want them completely disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info