3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Mu items atm. Having fun with this build (thanks), which is a slightly reminds me of my own old incinerate build, which i used when it was OP and popular (beyond league, Cybil's Paw + Rathpith Globe, max block chances, shotgun mechanics).

The defenses are really strong, even compared with mana guardian (which is honestly slightly dissapoints me), but i search how to achieve more damage, not losing much in defence. Obvioulsy it may be enchant with penetration on boots, but i do not want to loose that sweet 2% regen :(
Any suggestions?

Rolled this ammy, wanted to use it, but loose spell block its a big loss in defense.
"
SkinnerSw33t wrote:
Love the build. Thank you for the effort, Torstein.

Just about to do Sirus.

The most trouble I had with this build was red tier Drox.

Holy $#@!, that might be most hated boss fight in this genre ever.

I switched over to flammability, which is a change I am going to stick with.

The cries are very situational and seem unnecessary.

Anyone crushing the Drox fight with this build? Scorching ray totem seems like an interesting idea.

Drox is fine. Channel, release, flame dash. Repeat. Occasional SR totem. For me Hunter is much worse...
"
lacnee wrote:
Spoiler

Mu items atm. Having fun with this build (thanks), which is a slightly reminds me of my own old incinerate build, which i used when it was OP and popular (beyond league, Cybil's Paw + Rathpith Globe, max block chances, shotgun mechanics).

The defenses are really strong, even compared with mana guardian (which is honestly slightly dissapoints me), but i search how to achieve more damage, not losing much in defence. Obvioulsy it may be enchant with penetration on boots, but i do not want to loose that sweet 2% regen :(
Any suggestions?

You have rly good setup there. It's kinda hard to raise dps at this point without dropping deff.
It this amulet good? I am switching over to it for a while. i understand it affect my survivability but it should be an increase in dps right?
Last edited by runza3 on Jan 17, 2020, 12:58:19 AM
"
runza3 wrote:
It this amulet good? I am switching over to it for a while. i understand it affect my survivability but it should be an increase in dps right?

It's very good dps amulet.

Hello, this is my current setup, could you guys please check it out and see what i could min-max with(besides fertile catalyst on belt and ring and boots ench), also my tree it is a little bit changed. I had thoughts on the amulet, but that block its too good.

On the other note. for all the ppl that wanna try this build, don't think twice, damage is great, even tho my gems aren't yet 20/20+, i got around 8.5k Life, great build.
Last edited by v64du1 on Jan 17, 2020, 5:38:06 PM
whats the difference between this version and the witch? This more tanky? +- dps comp ?
Witch is dodge-based. Bit squishier but higher damage and can do reflect maps. Golems are important for witches and it can change preferable pantheon and playstyle.

Another possibility is Ascendant. With few properly picked gem slots and appropriate stones their life can reach even higher levels.

Frankly, I like Chief most. Tasalio is really nice, and progression path is straightforward. If Chief could do reflect maps, he'd be perfect.
Any other cheaper options for Martyr of Innocence ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info