[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

I did not even increase lvl of gems in PoB. PoB is also broken and does not count all +1 to skills. Cold snap and Vortex should be 23 in PoB as a start.
After that only Vaal Cold snap has 2,2m dps, Vaal rightous fire 400k dps.
Vortex 2,5m, Cold Snap 1,4m.

So if I am counting right, total dps with everything popped and placed is 6,5m shaper dps with my gear.
"
K3iVi wrote:
I did not even increase lvl of gems in PoB. PoB is also broken and does not count all +1 to skills. Cold snap and Vortex should be 23 in PoB as a start.

So if I am counting right, total dps with everything popped and placed is 6,5m shaper dps with my gear.

Looks about right, under perfect conditions. I configured your setup in POB the way I would look at it. You have essentially the end game min-max setup. Additional upgrades would be less impactful and very expensive. If you want to do anything I'd get cold do multi on gloves, but you may not have room given resist needs.

https://pastebin.com/GUKtNS7f
"
lost_aura wrote:
"
K3iVi wrote:

Looks about right, under perfect conditions. I configured your setup in POB the way I would look at it. You have essentially the end game min-max setup. Additional upgrades would be less impactful and very expensive. If you want to do anything I'd get cold do multi on gloves, but you may not have room given resist needs.

https://pastebin.com/GUKtNS7f

Yeah I see that for a long time. I have my filters on poe.trade rdy and searching. Last time it was gloves and boots for about 25EX total and I do not think I am willing to pay that much for like 7% more dps although I have the money.. Resists have to be pretty specific, maybe I can drop ES jewel and place ressist one (I will lose ES but more dmg - trade as usual.)
I chose a more defensive approach, maybe a bit too much, but I like it, I'm pretty satisfied with my damage, I just don't want to die. Therefore I got 2 Endurance Charges, I run Vaal Grace, I took some Block Nodes on the tree instead of damage, got those can't be chilled or frozen boots, I run Enfeeble on damage taken. Next I probably try to get better gloves (those cold multiplier gloves would be nice, but I need some Dex and a Resistance, so it would have to be very specific ones, maybe I can shuffle around some of that on other gear) and then maybe try to craft even better helmet or bodyarmor.
enjoying this build, but at the moment feeling like im lacking some damage (433k vortex on pob, including frostbite though, which im using).
can anyone recommend what upgrade would have a decent impact on dmg? maybe a wand with more spell damage? Or mark of the Shaper?
Im pretty poor unfortunately, only around 2.5 Ex to spend
character name = QueHacemosEnLaSombra
Last edited by ChinCha123 on Jan 9, 2020, 6:44:16 AM
I'm currently running kind of similar build and it's really powerful in this league, all content done with ease.

Current gear:

I am just missing lab enchants on gloves / boots (tried multiple times to enchant the helmet with no luck) but the character is pretty complete at the moment.

There are some upgrades I could get (+2 wand, fossil crafted hubris with -9% cold, cold multi on delirium gloves, quality on belt / second ring, awakened supports for Vortex, Malevolence corruption on belt) but really, content is already too easy with my current setup.

Congrats on the build, very tanky and fast for the bosskilling meta of Metamorph.
Last edited by djnat on Jan 9, 2020, 1:05:20 PM
"
ChinCha123 wrote:
enjoying this build, but at the moment feeling like im lacking some damage (433k vortex on pob, including frostbite though, which im using).
can anyone recommend what upgrade would have a decent impact on dmg? maybe a wand with more spell damage? Or mark of the Shaper?
Im pretty poor unfortunately, only around 2.5 Ex to spend
character name = QueHacemosEnLaSombra

Did you configure EE properly in POB? You need to check off exposed to lightning recently and ignore spell hits. You can grab 21 cold snap and vortex gems very cheap. The 20% qual is not necessary, its just AOE and you dont need it versus +1 gem (20% increased damage generally). From there you could look to replace the helm with a fossil crafted hypothermia/-9 cold resist to nearby enemy helm (see mine), and or +1/+2 amulet.
Is someone playing on the ps4 and can enchant my wand with the trigger affix? Im currently in t15 maps and did every jun mission on the way, never saw it once :(
I got a Hunter’s Exalted Orb last night, and I’m looking for the best crafting options for it. Would a helmet with only an open suffix be a good candidate? %Int would always be good, but I’m unsure about the Conflux interactions. My understanding is that they would only apply during the Vortex and Cold Snap casts, but would the Ignite be significant, and will the Shock bonus apply to the degen effects? Chilling Conflux would be a dead mod I assume?

Obviously Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier on gloves would be idea, but that’s a bit of a long shot...
Thanks for the build and the help all!

Gonna take my leave for the league. Build was awesome, did uber elder and sirius 8 deathless a few times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info