[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Hey. I have a questions regarding single target dps. I can speed run anything up to T15. But T15 watchstone keepers takes forever to kill, and they literaly oneshot me every time when they use cast on target spells, not aoe.

I also use alot of time on T15-16 bosses, especially Metamorph bosses.

I currently have you could say very good gear. Got everything you have written down.

My hp is currently 3.8k, ES 1.1k, mana 2.4k.

Tooltip dps fully buffed around 125k (without Pursuit of faith buff).

Here's a PoB link for my profile, may you take a look and see if i missed something?

https://pastebin.com/gMLA5Vn3

Noticed in my PoB that i have about half of your dps, how does that even justify when i got almost identical gear to what's on your PoB?

I've tried a few different approches to Elder bosses, and there is no way for this build to kill an elder. You get oneshot even with 4k life, 2.5k mana and talents etc.
Last edited by Kekovicqt on Dec 19, 2019, 4:05:38 PM
So is the Apep's rage BETTER than rare wands with lots of lightning damage?

e.
for example these:

Last edited by Ni0 on Dec 19, 2019, 11:44:37 AM
For a level 90 tree, which nodes would you put on the back burner?
Just like to say what a great build finally after a week hit maps tried few other builds but died so many times or damage just wasnt there but this build blew me away only ran with 3 totems but it killed so fast early on it wasnt too good but once u hit level 40 upwards u feel the damage scale and get labs done soon as and your sorted very easy to kill labs only done 2 so far but been so easy now the fun part is to gear up cheers sean and keep up the good work
What do you think about Shimmeron wands guys for this build? If u cant afford void battery ofc. I was also thinking about Choir of the Storm for amulet, your opinion?

Also I have a question about points distribution in skill tree. Should I priorize +1 max power charges? Or left them for last levels? I'm lvl 90 and dont know exactly what to leave unchecked.

PS. PoB link isnt working for me :|
Last edited by eRot1c on Dec 20, 2019, 3:43:36 PM
Hey,

WHat about an Atziri's reflection instead of the second void battery?

Would be a lot safer ?
"
TeL_ wrote:
"
Is an enemy a boss? - NO

"
Is the enemy shocked? - YES

Clown build, with POB that doesn't reflect reality at all.
Just unchecking all the boxes in POB that don't work, you lower the DPS of this build to something like 700k.

If you are reading this and are thinking of playing this - Don't.

Go check any of the other builds that don't tick all the boxes in PoB to inflate the damage to unrealistic levels.

Yeah, I'm unsure on this one. Clear is great, but single target feels pretty rough in reds.
yeah the bossdmg isnt really that good but the mapclear is nice so i just play that build for fun and giggles
"
Creator66 wrote:
Hey,

WHat about an Atziri's reflection instead of the second void battery?

Would be a lot safer ?

I think the atiri's reflection is better than a second void battery because we could remove the 2 rings and take a better rare ring
For QoL make the switch to soul mantle and self flagellation ASAP. I waited until red maps and paid for it. Damage was good for clearing but bosses and with some metamorphs the fights take a long time. Wish this build had a little more defense. Running away and kiting is easy enough, but with so many one shots in 3.9 I still get clipped more than I would like.
Last edited by SkedFinger on Dec 22, 2019, 10:09:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info