[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
Kisuma0609 wrote:
"
daiverok wrote:
PS. Also i`m confused - cant find flask in gear.
What flasks i need ?

I didn't saw a section for this too. But I play the build for 2-3 days and I go with

Divine Life Flask with instant recovery + remove bleed
Diamond Flask with remove shock
Quicksilver Flask with remove freeze
The Wise Oak, if you put your resistances at the same value
Atziri's Promise

I think a Vessel of Vinktar with added lightning damage to spell or lightning pen could be good too.

Hi!

ive updated the build and you can see the mandatory flasks under unique gear section.

/ Mrseanconnor
I dont know what is going on but I cannot get any power charges to be created. Something is stopping the crits or somehow they are not generating.

I have 6L soul mantle with power charge on crit
Last edited by Puffinmypurp on Dec 16, 2019, 6:00:17 PM
Read the last 2-3 pages. We already had a discussion about power charges with explanations on how to get them.
Nice
Last edited by ibrahimkekec on Dec 17, 2019, 5:40:49 AM
"
Puffinmypurp wrote:
I dont know what is going on but I cannot get any power charges to be created. Something is stopping the crits or somehow they are not generating.

I have 6L soul mantle with power charge on crit

Hi man,

To generate the power charges you need to get the conviction of power on your assendancy point.

Check Assandency section in build description.

/ Mrseanconnor
"
Is an enemy a boss? - NO

"
Is the enemy shocked? - YES

Clown build, with POB that doesn't reflect reality at all.
Just unchecking all the boxes in POB that don't work, you lower the DPS of this build to something like 700k.

If you are reading this and are thinking of playing this - Don't.

Go check any of the other builds that don't tick all the boxes in PoB to inflate the damage to unrealistic levels.
Everything up to t15 dies instantly. T16 is still rippy, but hard to fail map. At the moment i don't have batteries and jewels, no 20/20 gems, not all slots in gear are filled with gems but it still destroys everything:) Atlas 131/154 (gonna be 154/154 tomorrow probably). The only hard time i had was from ~20 to ~65 cause i had no gear. Great build, just takes times to gear up. Btw awesome leaguestarter.
Last edited by denpan90 on Dec 17, 2019, 6:24:02 AM
Hey out of curiosity can i replace arc with divine ire? since its basically going to be same build with totems and curses?
hi guys!
I have some questions/suggestions and would appreciate feedback if I am doing something wrong.

First of all, since 3.9 is a boss killing league, I noticed in PoB that Lightning Penetration Support has given a little more DPS vs bosses than Increased Critical Damage, maybe it's worth switching? I don't know if the elemental penetration is better than crit multi, so ...

Another thing is that I have been using 2 Apep's Rage for mapping:

They have been giving me more dps taht any rare wand I found so far, are quite cheap and the mana increase on skills hasn't been an issue for me since we have so much Mana Regen, and I can even use a higher level Arcane Surge on the Conductivity link.

Also I managed to annoint Shamanistic Fury on my amulet which gives +30% totem damage, so maybe that's also a good idea.

Let me know what you guys think, loving the build so far! It's really safe and fun!
"
Haryann wrote:
hi guys!
I have some questions/suggestions and would appreciate feedback if I am doing something wrong.

First of all, since 3.9 is a boss killing league, I noticed in PoB that Lightning Penetration Support has given a little more DPS vs bosses than Increased Critical Damage, maybe it's worth switching? I don't know if the elemental penetration is better than crit multi, so ...

Another thing is that I have been using 2 Apep's Rage for mapping:

They have been giving me more dps taht any rare wand I found so far, are quite cheap and the mana increase on skills hasn't been an issue for me since we have so much Mana Regen, and I can even use a higher level Arcane Surge on the Conductivity link.

Also I managed to annoint Shamanistic Fury on my amulet which gives +30% totem damage, so maybe that's also a good idea.

Let me know what you guys think, loving the build so far! It's really safe and fun!

Hi man!

ive been checking out the Apep's rage and its rly good budget wands until you can buy void battery.

I have the apep's rage up on the build description as budget wand :)
Cred to u man! havent thought about that wand, and its rly nice cuz of the arcane surge boost aswell.

Glad you like the build :)

and thanks again for build update! this is how we make it better.

/ Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info