[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Isn't it better to go for wrath instead of clear mind? It costs you a fair bit of mana, but it pushes the damage output by a lot.
Great build for me as novice in PoE, but can u tell me why u use Lightning Warp instead of Flame dash? And what u think about Lab Enchantment? In ur build 0 words about it
Last edited by 3if on Dec 18, 2019, 1:04:23 PM
Hey man, great build! Im thinking about something, would be worth to get a Atziri's Buckle and drop one Void Battery? Also, switch the kizaru's for a essence worm with wrath (in case of using atziri's buckler) what you think about that?
"
3if wrote:
Great build for me as novice in PoE, but can u tell me why u use Lightning Warp instead of Flame dash? And what u think about Lab Enchantment? In ur build 0 words about it

Hi!

Ive updated the build guide for enchantments,
see section for Helm enchantment :)

/Mrseanconnor
"
sing12 wrote:
Hey man, great build! Im thinking about something, would be worth to get a Atziri's Buckle and drop one Void Battery? Also, switch the kizaru's for a essence worm with wrath (in case of using atziri's buckler) what you think about that?

Got alot of questions about atziris reflection, you can ofcourse run with it, but dont recomend it becouse of its costs.

But if you can, buy Atsiris reflection, go for a shaper and elder ring for the damage boost :)

but its still on 17 ex for that shield ;)
"
Blutkrone wrote:
Isn't it better to go for wrath instead of clear mind? It costs you a fair bit of mana, but it pushes the damage output by a lot.

we rly need that extra MoM effect and thats why we not running with wratch, and we cant offer a kikazuru ring for it aswell since we getting effected again by curses.

then you need to get atziris reflection.
Hi guys,
the totem can have powercharge ? i see 0 powercharge in buff :/ so im confused. power charge on crit works ??
"
Waleer wrote:
Hi guys,
the totem can have powercharge ? i see 0 powercharge in buff :/ so im confused. power charge on crit works ??

Hey, this was already answered.

"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
Puffinmypurp wrote:
I dont know what is going on but I cannot get any power charges to be created. Something is stopping the crits or somehow they are not generating.

I have 6L soul mantle with power charge on crit

Hi man,

To generate the power charges you need to get the conviction of power on your assendancy point.

Check Assandency section in build description.

/ Mrseanconnor
I've been running an alternate version of the build, without the kikazaru rings, and instead an essence worm with wrath. For curse immunity I'm simply running an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of Warding.

You get 5s of curse immunity using 8/42 charges which is up permanently during any map. It'll only get dicey on long boss fights, but any fight with ads it's up permanently.

The flask also gives insane mana regen for MoM.
Fun fact I can also run righteous fire with a small amount of degen!
"
Lobbert wrote:
"
Waleer wrote:
Hi guys,

Hey, this was already answered.

"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
Puffinmypurp wrote:
I dont know what is going on but I cannot get any power charges to be created. Something is stopping the crits or somehow they are not generating.

I have 6L soul mantle with power charge on crit

Hi man,

To generate the power charges you need to get the conviction of power on your assendancy point.

Check Assandency section in build description.

/ Mrseanconnor

Oh thanks !! sorry ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info